Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64

Thread: Driving Records

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Im surprised at all the sheeple here agreeing with the cops and being taken for ticket after ticket.
    FIGHT THE POWER!!

  2. #42
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,518
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    4 infractions in a year is a red flag.

    Like Kaluha in your morning coffee.
    nicely pollinated!

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    No.

    25% of people can barely drive.
    99% of those live in Massachusetts.

    And, OP... ALWAYS fight your tickets.

    Although Maryland Pigs are MAJOR coxzuckers.

  4. #44
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    99% of those live in Massachusetts.

    And, OP... ALWAYS fight your tickets.

    Although Maryland Pigs are MAJOR coxzuckers.
    c'mon mon, use some common sense, there are a ton of cops and enforcement types here, including the hampur. Have some respect

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    c'mon mon, use some common sense, there are a ton of cops and enforcement types here, including the hampur. Have some respect
    But shirley none are from Maryland!

    Right?





















  6. #46
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,408
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    c'mon mon, use some common sense, there are a ton of cops and enforcement types here, including the hampur. Have some respect
    Its ok, there are some states that even we avoid the pigs in, and drive veeery carefully.

    -

  7. #47
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    99% of those live in Massachusetts.

    And, OP... ALWAYS fight your tickets.

    Although Maryland Pigs are MAJOR coxzuckers.
    Ha, I lived around Boston for years and there are plenty of nutjob drivers there. But in all those years, I never had an infraction on either city streets or the highways. Just have to watch out for the other guy.


    Now I live where the highways are 75 or 80 mph speed limits. Not the ones through the center of Austin but all around town and those going to Houston, Dallas or San Antonio. Everyone drives fast. You just have to aware of what's going on and stay focused on driving.

  8. #48
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    But shirley none are from Maryland!

    Right?




















    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Its ok, there are some states that even we avoid the pigs in, and drive veeery carefully.

    -

    ok, it seems 32 has excused you....eff those effers in Maryland lol

  9. #49
    The top 2 states for traffic violations are MD and VA--the two states I drive in for work.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Its ok, there are some states that even we avoid the pigs in, and drive veeery carefully.

    -
    See? 32 is not a pig.

    He's a usedtobeacop

    And those pricks in MD don't recognize PBA cards! Even FAMILY MEMBER ones!

  11. #51
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,958
    I think its's time this kid busted a hip or something and collect some ss disability, before we;re getting ,best shelters to sleep and stay alive at in nyc posts.

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanMD View Post
    The top 2 states for traffic violations are MD and VA--the two states I drive in for work.
    Well sure. The DUIs racked up by congressmen alone must run in the thousands every year.

  13. #53
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    FIGHT THE POWER!!

  14. #54
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,558
    Long Island has some of the worst drivers in the country. Thursday some clueless doosh from one of the airport car services whipped out of a side road and slammed into my car. I had no light and he was a stop sign and like a friggin' blind man, he pulled out and hit my passengers side door. Then the dickbag tried to blame me when the cop got there. The cop told him it was clearly his fault.

  15. #55
    Ugh! Hired a lawyer. He said in Maryland its only possible to expunge criminal records not driving records.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Long Island has some of the worst drivers in the country. Thursday some clueless doosh from one of the airport car services whipped out of a side road and slammed into my car. I had no light and he was a stop sign and like a friggin' blind man, he pulled out and hit my passengers side door. Then the dickbag tried to blame me when the cop got there. The cop told him it was clearly his fault.
    That guys life just got ruined tonight. His career is based on driving as a chauffeur, and he will be fired tomorrow. You are a doosh for calling the cops.

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanMD View Post
    That guys life just got ruined tonight. His career is based on driving as a chauffeur, and he will be fired tomorrow. You are a doosh for calling the cops.
    Logic 101 right there, cross. You should have let that guy walk, and pay for the damage yourself for something where you did nothing wrong.

    I see JFMD is one of those people who think they should be able to do whatever they want, and when they can't, it's somebody else's fault.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanMD View Post
    That guys life just got ruined tonight. His career is based on driving as a chauffeur, and he will be fired tomorrow. You are a doosh for calling the cops.
    LOLz. What would you suggest he have done?

  19. #59
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,958
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanMD View Post
    That guys life just got ruined tonight. His career is based on driving as a chauffeur, and he will be fired tomorrow. You are a doosh for calling the cops.
    In all honesty if his career was based on being a chauffeur for the rest of his life, it was going to be a pretty depressing limp to the graveyard anyhow. Speed things up for him a bit, free the bastard.

  20. #60
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanMD View Post
    Ugh! Hired a lawyer. He said in Maryland its only possible to expunge criminal records not driving records.
    So go run down an old lady crossing the street.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us