Thread: Ravens D

We have Rex Ryan.

They have Jon Harbaugh.

End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    We have Rex Ryan.

They have Jon Harbaugh.

End of story.
    And Ray Rice, Torrey Smith, Vonta Leach, Bernard Pierce, Dennis Pitta, Marlon Brown, Jacoby Jones, Dennis Dickson, and Joe Flacco.

All of them would start on the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    One more fact..Megatron dropped a few passes tonight that would have extended drives....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
    He dropped passes that Steven Hill catches. He was the difference in the game, including a TD pass in the end zone that hit him in the hands and he missed.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    And Ray Rice, Torrey Smith, Vonta Leach, Bernard Pierce, Dennis Pitta, Marlon Brown, Jacoby Jones, Dennis Dickson, and Joe Flacco.

Eh. Rice has severely underperformed and pierce isn't much better. I'd still take Ivory and Powell. Dickson isn't better then Cumberland and out of their wide outs I'd only want Smith. Flacco is good but I don't like him.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    Eh. Rice has severely underperformed and pierce isn't much better. I'd still take Ivory and Powell. Dickson isn't better then Cumberland and out of their wide outs I'd only want Smith. Flacco is good but I don't like him.
    I'd rather take all the Raven players. They score at least. How many times have the Jets scored 10 points or less this year? 5 times is the answer. How do you win like that? You don't.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post

Rex would find a way to screw it up.

Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Rex would find a way to screw it up.
    Probably. But I'd still rather have them. Maybe I'd keep Kerley.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Two quick facts...

1. The Ravens couldn't score a single TD tonight
    2. The Jets offense scored more points than the Ravens this weekend. And, it was against a better, 10-4, team

But yeah, Flacco and the Ravens are awesome.
    They also can't run the ball and Flacco has been one of the worst QBs in the league this season, whether judging by turnovers, accuracy, passer rating, QBR. I don't seee how our fanbase is making threads praising Flacco based on last night. His team didn't score a TD and he was so ineffective they had to settle for a longshot 61 yarder to win the game. Basically, Harbaugh trusted their kicker to make a borderline record setting kick more than he trusted Flacco to get them closer.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSauer View Post
    But they won the game Buddy! And are still alive! Who cares about your facts.
    I appreciate you caring enough to reply.

TappaLappinAndClappin'WhileFappin' via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    They also can't run the ball and Flacco has been one of the worst QBs in the league this season, whether judging by turnovers, accuracy, passer rating, QBR. I don't seee how our fanbase is making threads praising Flacco based on last night. His team didn't score a TD and he was so ineffective they had to settle for a longshot 61 yarder to win the game. Basically, Harbaugh trusted their kicker to make a borderline record setting kick more than he trusted Flacco to get them closer.
    Here's the difference....the Ravens started slowly this year after a transition of Ray Lewis retiring & having a lot of personnel turnover...but now, when it counts they are playing a let better in the 2nd half of the season.
    This is what the Rex lovers don't understand, the Jets have now sh*t the bed in the 2nd half of the season 3 years in A ROW! Goodbye Rex!

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Two quick facts...

1. The Ravens couldn't score a single TD tonight
    2. The Jets offense scored more points than the Ravens this weekend. And, it was against a better, 10-4, team

But yeah, Flacco and the Ravens are awesome.
    And the Jets have rookie QB
    plus the Jets D does have to cover for not so special teams play and high turnover rate
    but yeah AWESOME Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Here's the difference....the Ravens started slowly this year after a transition of Ray Lewis retiring & having a lot of personnel turnover...but now, when it counts they are playing a let better in the 2nd half of the season.
    This is what the Rex lovers don't understand, the Jets have now sh*t the bed in the 2nd half of the season 3 years in A ROW! Goodbye Rex!
    Well I mean they did win the SB last season, they should at the very least qualify for the playoffs. Their D is playing well. I don't think they'll be an easy out but they have little chance to advance unless Flacco really steps it up and they get their running game going.