Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Jets 2013 mvp goes to....

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like

    Jets 2013 mvp goes to....

    Folk!?! You Folkin serious?

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Folk or Wilkerson

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Folk.He was the Jets points this season.

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Folk gives the Jets +3 in the win column alone.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go Folk Yourself!!!

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Go Folk Yourself!!!
    Folk'n A!

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's gotta be Folk. If not him, then Wilkerson/Richardson/Harrison maybe share the honors.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quigley..... he had more offensive touches than most players on the offense.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's Wilkerson and it's not even close.

    As good as Folk has been you don't give an MVP to a FG kicker.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Quigley..... he had more offensive touches than most players on the offense.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Folk is the hero for me.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    It's Wilkerson and it's not even close.

    As good as Folk has been you don't give an MVP to a FG kicker.
    You do when your best offensive WR is ranked #54 in the league.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    You do when your best offensive WR is ranked #54 in the league.
    reminds me when mark was ranked 34th best QB. How us that even possible? A back up is ranked higher than a JETS QB.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Folk that, it's got to be Wilk.


    Folk has been awesome this year though.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Folk that, it's got to be Wilk.


    Folk has been awesome this year though.
    I want Folk just because he deserves it, and may never be this good again.

    Wilk will be a monster for the next decade.

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I want Folk just because he deserves it, and may never be this good again.

    Wilk will be a monster for the next decade.
    He deserves a trip to Hawaii as well.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big Mo is the MVP of this team....no question.......he's the engine of the D and a soon to be pro bowler.....I love Folk but I can't give this award to no folkin kicker

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have won 3 games on Folk's leg. Not sure we can say that about anybody else. It is a bit embarrassing when the Kicker is your MVP but it is what it is.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    He deserves a trip to Hawaii as well.
    Not as a starter. Pretty sure Tucker wrapped that up last night, he's made 33 straight FGs, and kicked a 61 yarder to win the game. I'd say that's game over.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Not as a starter. Pretty sure Tucker wrapped that up last night, he's made 33 straight FGs, and kicked a 61 yarder to win the game. I'd say that's game over.
    Yeah true dat, best kicker in the AFC for sure, if not the league.

    Hope Folk can take this consistency into next year.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us