Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Jets 2013 mvp goes to....

  1. #1

    Jets 2013 mvp goes to....

    Folk!?! You Folkin serious?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,174
    Folk.He was the Jets points this season.

  4. #4
    Folk gives the Jets +3 in the win column alone.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,814
    Go Folk Yourself!!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Go Folk Yourself!!!
    Folk'n A!

  7. #7
    It's gotta be Folk. If not him, then Wilkerson/Richardson/Harrison maybe share the honors.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,409
    Quigley..... he had more offensive touches than most players on the offense.

  9. #9
    It's Wilkerson and it's not even close.

    As good as Folk has been you don't give an MVP to a FG kicker.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Quigley..... he had more offensive touches than most players on the offense.

  11. #11
    Folk is the hero for me.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    It's Wilkerson and it's not even close.

    As good as Folk has been you don't give an MVP to a FG kicker.
    You do when your best offensive WR is ranked #54 in the league.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,409
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    You do when your best offensive WR is ranked #54 in the league.
    reminds me when mark was ranked 34th best QB. How us that even possible? A back up is ranked higher than a JETS QB.

  14. #14
    Folk that, it's got to be Wilk.


    Folk has been awesome this year though.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Folk that, it's got to be Wilk.


    Folk has been awesome this year though.
    I want Folk just because he deserves it, and may never be this good again.

    Wilk will be a monster for the next decade.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I want Folk just because he deserves it, and may never be this good again.

    Wilk will be a monster for the next decade.
    He deserves a trip to Hawaii as well.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,875
    Big Mo is the MVP of this team....no question.......he's the engine of the D and a soon to be pro bowler.....I love Folk but I can't give this award to no folkin kicker

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,814
    We have won 3 games on Folk's leg. Not sure we can say that about anybody else. It is a bit embarrassing when the Kicker is your MVP but it is what it is.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    He deserves a trip to Hawaii as well.
    Not as a starter. Pretty sure Tucker wrapped that up last night, he's made 33 straight FGs, and kicked a 61 yarder to win the game. I'd say that's game over.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Not as a starter. Pretty sure Tucker wrapped that up last night, he's made 33 straight FGs, and kicked a 61 yarder to win the game. I'd say that's game over.
    Yeah true dat, best kicker in the AFC for sure, if not the league.

    Hope Folk can take this consistency into next year.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us