Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Current...Top 10 Draft Order ~ ~ ~

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,728

    Cool Current...Top 10 Draft Order ~ ~ ~




    ~ ~ don't worry,..we still have another two games to lose

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,821
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post



    ~ ~ don't worry,..we still have another two games to lose
    I'd say 8 of those teams will be trying to drafta QB

  3. #3
    That's depressing. A team this bad and we might not even get a top 10 pick. Although I would imagine it is considerably more depressing for Redskins fans.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,728
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    That's depressing. A team this bad and we might not even get a top 10 pick. Although I would imagine it is considerably more depressing for Redskins fans.
    Yee of sooo little faith

  5. #5
    I think the highest we'll be picking is probably 8 or 9

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,073
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    I think the highest we'll be picking is probably 8 or 9
    If they go 6-10 drafting 9 would be possible. Time to root for the Giants, Bills, Steelers, Chargers, and Rams.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,728
    fyi :

    ~ ~ Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter
    Follow

    Jets expect four compensatory picks in 2014 to go along with the extra pick from Tampa, giving NYJ an expected five extra picks next year.


    > https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    If they go 6-10 drafting 9 would be possible. Time to root for the Giants, Bills, Steelers, Chargers, and Rams.
    Steelers, Rams, and Chargers are all still trying really hard. I wouldn't count on the Giants winning another game, although that Giants-Redskins week 17 matchup in MetLife is hilarious for a number of reasons. In a vacuum, that is a game that both teams should absolutely try to lose no matter what, but then you remember that the Redskins don't have their 1st round pick and Coughlin is going to sell some "playing with pride" mantra

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,821
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    That's depressing. A team this bad and we might not even get a top 10 pick. Although I would imagine it is considerably more depressing for Redskins fans.
    Yeah with such miserable coaching and we can't even break into the bottom ten

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,728
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post



    ~ ~ don't worry,..we still have another two games to lose
    7 of the above teams are gonna be lookin' for a QB so..if we go QB...we're gonna have to " trade-up "

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I'd say 8 of those teams will be trying to drafta QB
    Maybe 5 team out of the top 10 might possible draft a Qb. ( still kind of high) Some teams will get their Qb in Fa.
    Case in point your the Texans you can get a veteran Qb ( say Cutler) and draft J Clowney. Clowney and j Watts on any defense and your going to be a nightmare. This team might go from worse to first.

    The Raiders aren't drafting a Qb as their head coach Denns Allen job will be on the line next season- they will get a veteran Fa Qb( still say it will be Josh Freeman) as Allen can't afford to wait for that young Qb to develop . He needs to win as many games as possible in 2014 ( 70 million Cap space)

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Maybe 5 team out of the top 10 might possible draft a Qb. ( still kind of high) Some teams will get their Qb in Fa.
    Case in point your the Texans you can get a veteran Qb ( say Cutler) and draft J Clowney. Clowney and j Watts on any defense and your going to be a nightmare. This team might go from worse to first.

    The Raiders aren't drafting a Qb as their head coach Denns Allen job will be on the line next season- they will get a veteran Fa Qb( still say it will be Josh Freeman) as Allen can't afford to wait for that young Qb to develop . He needs to win as many games as possible in 2014 ( 70 million Cap space)
    Why would the Raiders organization either bring Dennis Allen back or even give the slightest regard to him saving his job next season if they do. He's garbage, your team just gave up 93 points to the Jets and Chiefs

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Maybe 5 team out of the top 10 might possible draft a Qb. ( still kind of high) Some teams will get their Qb in Fa.
    Case in point your the Texans you can get a veteran Qb ( say Cutler) and draft J Clowney. Clowney and j Watts on any defense and your going to be a nightmare. This team might go from worse to first.

    The Raiders aren't drafting a Qb as their head coach Denns Allen job will be on the line next season- they will get a veteran Fa Qb( still say it will be Josh Freeman) as Allen can't afford to wait for that young Qb to develop . He needs to win as many games as possible in 2014 ( 70 million Cap space)
    There is no chance in hell the Texans can afford to bring in Cutler. They need to extend Watt after this season, and will still have 10 million on the books for Schaub if they cut or trade him.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,012
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    There is no chance in hell the Texans can afford to bring in Cutler. They need to extend Watt after this season, and will still have 10 million on the books for Schaub if they cut or trade him.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they trade down in the draft.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post



    ~ ~ don't worry,..we still have another two games to lose

    i think the texans, jags, raiders, browns and vikings will be looking for a QB. i think the rams like bradford, falcons have ryan, i think the bucs like glennon and the titans love locker. bills are sticking with EJ. i don't think all 5 of them will draft a QB with that early of a pick though.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Why would the Raiders organization either bring Dennis Allen back or even give the slightest regard to him saving his job next season if they do. He's garbage, your team just gave up 93 points to the Jets and Chiefs
    The Raiders defense played pretty well for most of the season . Teams figured out their blitz schemes(gave a lot teams problems most of the year) and there lack of depth was evident- caught up with them as players logged a lot of playing time.(playing with over 55 million in Dead cap last year you're not going have depth) Now they have 70 million dollars of Cap space and have to see what Dennis Allen can do with better talent. ( when you totally gut the roster he has to get another year before honestly say what he is as a coach.

    Raiders turned the football over 6 times against the Chiefs and when you do that your not going to win too many games., Raiders were the only team to have six turnovers and their Oline not give up a sack.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,821
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    i think the texans, jags, raiders, browns and vikings will be looking for a QB. i think the rams like bradford, falcons have ryan, i think the bucs like glennon and the titans love locker. bills are sticking with EJ. i don't think all 5 of them will draft a QB with that early of a pick though.
    There is a very real possibility the Titans will dump Locker and his big bonus due next year, along with Munchak.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    i think the texans, jags, raiders, browns and vikings will be looking for a QB. i think the rams like bradford, falcons have ryan, i think the bucs like glennon and the titans love locker. bills are sticking with EJ. i don't think all 5 of them will draft a QB with that early of a pick though.
    Raiders won't be drafting a QB with their first pick. They will get one in Fa. Locker might not be back with the Titans. ( don't be surprised if he isn't playing with the Titans next season- that's what I have heard). Tyler Wilson won't be their QB either( even though he was signed off Raiders practice squad) In time I think Tyler Wilson will be a pretty good NFl Qb.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 12-17-2013 at 06:36 PM.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    fyi :

    ~ ~ Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter
    Follow

    Jets expect four compensatory picks in 2014 to go along with the extra pick from Tampa, giving NYJ an expected five extra picks next year.


    > https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter
    CLUTCH

  20. #20
    If the Raiders & Rams remain in the top 5, I think Sammy Watkins can slide to us if we split the next 2 games & end up around the 12 spot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us