Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: Getting banned... elsewhere

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423

    Getting banned... elsewhere

    Got me a three day ban on Hogville today. Some asinine troll from Auburn that lives on Hogville was being antagonistic and while replying to his comment, I delved into a smartass comment or two.... I know, I know, not you Razor, but alas.
    His screen name is bphi11ips and I simply asked if that was code for Gus'B***h.
    I then received a pm from a mod stating that I was bashing another player and my reply was," I was not, you can't bash someone in question form. I did commit a trans aggression, however, trans aggressions arent covered under site rules"

    That was it... I challenged a mod on semantics, had the winning argument, and told him that its nothing personal but my opinion of him is now that he is thin skinned and to weak to moderate.
    I'll be smiting him hourly by Saturday but banned until then.

    What have you guys done here or elsewhere that got you a swing of the ban hammer.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,013
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Got me a three day ban on Hogville today. Some asinine troll from Auburn that lives on Hogville was being antagonistic and while replying to his comment, I delved into a smartass comment or two.... I know, I know, not you Razor, but alas.
    His screen name is bphi11ips and I simply asked if that was code for Gus'B***h.
    I then received a pm from a mod stating that I was bashing another player and my reply was," I was not, you can't bash someone in question form. I did commit a trans aggression, however, trans aggressions arent covered under site rules"



    That was it... I challenged a mod on semantics, had the winning argument, and told him that its nothing personal but my opinion of him is now that he is thin skinned and to weak to moderate.
    I'll be smiting him hourly by Saturday but banned until then.

    What have you guys done here or elsewhere that got you a swing of the ban hammer.


    I clicked on successive links on an internet message board and saw our QBs junk!

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    I once posted this and didn't get banned.



    I guess our mods aren't thin skinned or weak.













    Either that or they just suck.

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    I clicked on successive links on an internet message board and saw our QBs junk!
    LOL.

    Well played!

  5. #5


    LMFAO

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    In his defense, jetswin is probably too busy determining who all the dumbasses are on the phail strip to actually ban anyone.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    In his defense, 32 is probably still sulking about wasting $500 on Billy Joel tickets to actually ban anyone.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not Scout
    Posts
    14,805
    BAHAHAHHH!

    -HH 1

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Shhh....we've got it good over here in the Strip....don't roon it

  10. #10
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    I clicked on successive links on an internet message board and saw our QBs junk!
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    LOL.

    Well played!
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    In his defense, jetswin is probably too busy determining who all the dumbasses are on the phail strip to actually ban anyone.
    lol

    Well I did say "next time be posted cocklinks"...and don't kid yourselves determining who the dumbasses are is all consuming


    Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    I once used the phrase "screwed the pooch" on another site and got a 2 week timeout. sheesh

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Is once suggested that perhaps the Pats trade for Welker was good deal.

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,384
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    I once used the phrase "screwed the pooch" on another site and got a 2 week timeout. sheesh
    Was it a pooch site? Maybe it hit too close to home????

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Is once suggested that perhaps the Pats trade for Welker was good deal.
    Constructive criticism of Rush's catalog often had a similar result.

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Constructive criticism of Rush's catalog often had a similar result.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    19,179
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Got me a three day ban on Hogville today. Some asinine troll from Auburn that lives on Hogville was being antagonistic and while replying to his comment, I delved into a smartass comment or two.... I know, I know, not you Razor, but alas.
    His screen name is bphi11ips and I simply asked if that was code for Gus'B***h.
    I then received a pm from a mod stating that I was bashing another player and my reply was," I was not, you can't bash someone in question form. I did commit a trans aggression, however, trans aggressions arent covered under site rules"

    That was it... I challenged a mod on semantics, had the winning argument, and told him that its nothing personal but my opinion of him is now that he is thin skinned and to weak to moderate.
    I'll be smiting him hourly by Saturday but banned until then.

    What have you guys done here or elsewhere that got you a swing of the ban hammer.

    HERE.... Called VIN a a$$ hole and a few other names ( I was drunk) for calling out Joe Namath. We have since reconciled once I guilted him into removing his Sanchez and then Braylon Avatar. he's coachable.


    PATS SITE... Said Brady was a pu$$y.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,426
    Got on LimoLady's case regarding Santonio Holmes.

    jetswin was not amused.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Got on LimoLady's case regarding Santonio Holmes.

    jetswin was not amused.
    That guy is such a chimp.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Was it a pooch site? Maybe it hit too close to home????
    site with a lot people seemingly into beastiality. It should have went over big.

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    ches banned me for like 8 hours because I made some jewish joke....but other than that my stint has been pretty clean.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us