Thread: NY Giants

NY Giants

Listening to Mike Francesa today made me feel good. Like many of you I have to listen to a lot of arrogant Giants fans on a daily basis. It was GREAT to finish with a better record than them this year, and even better to watch them start the season 0-6.

Lets talk about the Giants:

My biggest question with them is Eli--What if he has another 20+ INT season next year?

Hall Of Fame
    It depends. If Eli has another 20+ INT season next year and they make the playoffs I think people will still stick up for him b.c they will have a new OC.

If he throws 20+ INTs and they have a season like this year then I think the Mara's clean house. The GM will probably survive but I think they will bring in a coach and draft a QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Eli is just an average QB that got lucky twice. The defense had more to do with those two wins than Eli did.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Only one happy team in the end, record don't mean shhit.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanMD View Post
    Lets talk about the Giants:

My biggest question with them is Eli--What if he has another 20+ INT season next year?
    Or, not.

Let's LAUGH at the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Only one happy team in the end, record don't mean shhit.
    I disagree with this to no end. So no of the other 31 teams are happy with thier season's. Arizona is not happy that they improved from 5- 11 to 10-6, the Pats are not happy that they won 12 games with a banged up roster, Denver is not happy that they won 12 games? To think that the only happy team is the SB winner is weird, The SB winner is they only satisfied team. I bet the jets are happy that they finished with a 8-8 record with the talent that they had.