Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat Mikey Francesa

Fat Mikey Francesa

"It is remawkable how much the Jets celebrate a 8-8 season" - and ofcourse to let us know he is not a complete stubborn clown he admits that Rex should not have been fired. Gee Mike if you and the entire media had not spent the entire 6 months of the off-season declaring the Jets roster the worst in the history of football Rex would not be getting celebrated right now for having an 8-8 season.

Too bad the closest thing I have to listenable sports radio during work hours is this guy. I hope his precious Giants never win another SB and Rex makes the playoffs next year.

He is an insufferable d**sh....he's the most insecure sports radio host I've ever heard.

Tony Paige on the overnight, as well as the Shmooozz of course...those two are great guys.

Marc Malusis is another Jet and Rex hating creep, though nowhere near Francesa.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    He is an insufferable d**sh....he's the most insecure sports radio host I've ever heard.

Tony Paige on the overnight, as well as the Shmooozz of course...those two are great guys.

You can throw in Adam Schein. Hates the Jets so much he makes Francesa look like Ira from Staten Island.

Jets Insider VIP
    Francessa has been a notorious Jets hater for years and a giant douche, yet you guys keep tuning in...day...after day...after day.

Mike needs something to talk about... He's not going to talk about the Knicks and the Giants suck worse than the Jets. And since he'll never say anything bad about the Giants, it's a pretty easy choice.

Nothing going on in baseball and he's certainly not going to talk hockey. (not that any of the hockey teams deserve it)

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Francessa has been a notorious Jets hater for years and a giant douche, yet you guys keep tuning in...day...after day...after day.
    Swallowing a baited hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post

Heard his opening today. Agree on Shmoozz and Tony Paige and I also like Richard Neer.

Gotta say I can't stand the two drama queens on before Francesa... they never come up for air.

Jets Insider VIP
    Any grown man who listens to sports radio for more than a few minutes here and there, needs to have their head examined.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Any grown man who listens to sports radio for more than a few minutes here and there, needs to have their head examined.
    but posting thousands and thousands of times on an internet message board is perfectly acceptable?

i listen to WFAN and ESPN radio every day for 45 mins on my commute to work. i just don't let it bother me.

Jets Insider VIP
    "My sauces tell me the Jets didn't have the losing record I predicted they'd have"

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post

Ruby2

Hall Of Fame
    ------------------------------
    Lol.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP

Stupid Jets and their unity and happiness. Why can't everyone be a fat miserable slob like Fatcessa?????

Edit: Fishooked, those gifs are AWESOME

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Stupid Jets and their unity and happiness. Why can't everyone be a fat miserable slob like Fatcessa?????

Edit: Fishooked, those gifs are AWESOME

I wish I could find more, but those are top notch.

Interestingly his contract runs out with YES on 1/31/14, so who does he cozy up to now?
    I'll bet he can't get a job on SNY with his constant Mets/Jets bashing, so that leaves Dolan and MSG.

Its a perfect fit because both of those dooshes hate the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Lol.
    Touche you bastid

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

I wish I could find more, but those are top notch.

Interestingly his contract runs out with YES on 1/31/14, so who does he cozy up to now?
    I'll bet he can't get a job on SNY with his constant Mets/Jets bashing, so that leaves Dolan and MSG.

Its a perfect fit because both of those dooshes hate the Jets.
    Dont be surprised if he ends up on CBS Sports Network like Boomer and Carton did.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Dude I am fu*king rolling!!! BEST!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rbstern View Post
    Swallowing a baited hook.
    Like putty in the mans hands. Keep listening.