Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fat Mikey Francesa

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's hilarious how you guys whine about what he has to say, how you guys hate his guts, yet you listen to him all day. Just priceless.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    L.E.G.E.N.D.A.R.Y!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm dying here!

PURE TALENT

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    "It is remawkable how much the Jets celebrate a 8-8 season" - and ofcourse to let us know he is not a complete stubborn clown he admits that Rex should not have been fired. Gee Mike if you and the entire media had not spent the entire 6 months of the off-season declaring the Jets roster the worst in the history of football Rex would not be getting celebrated right now for having an 8-8 season.

Too bad the closest thing I have to listenable sports radio during work hours is this guy. I hope his precious Giants never win another SB and Rex makes the playoffs next year.
    Not this again! Come on guys.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Francessa has been a notorious Jets hater for years and a giant douche, yet you guys keep tuning in...day...after day...after day.
    Agree like putting salt on a wound. I haven't listened to him in years.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    You can throw in Adam Schein. Hates the Jets so much he makes Francesa look like Ira from Staten Island.
    I don't get SNY anymore. Is that tool Schein still on all the Jets shows?
    adam_schein.jpg

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    It's hilarious how you guys whine about what he has to say, how you guys hate his guts, yet you listen to him all day. Just priceless.
    It's hilarious how you hate people talking about Fatcessa, yet you open these threads, read the comments and waste your time posting. Just priceless.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    It's hilarious how you hate people talking about Fatcessa, yet you open these threads, read the comments and waste your time posting. Just priceless.
    Actually I never said anything like that. I find it hilarious, because it makes no sense. Why would anybody listen to him when they hate his guts and think he's wrong all the time? Where is the logic in that? Don't say I hate it, you just made that up. Try again.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Any grown man who listens to sports radio for more than a few minutes here and there, needs to have their head examined.

I listen at night, and catch Francesa's last hour if I drive to work. I enjoy listening to NY
    Area callers, it's entertaining to me.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way Francessa will ever say anything definitively positive about the jets is if they win the superbowl. And even then, they'll have to do it the right way, no controversy. In this case, instead of may hinting at the fact that they finished up well and are in good shape for next year (Cap, picks), he's always going to find something negative.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NEJetFromLI View Post
    The only way Francessa will ever say anything definitively positive about the jets is if they win the superbowl. And even then, they'll have to do it the right way, no controversy. In this case, instead of may hinting at the fact that they finished up well and are in good shape for next year (Cap, picks), he's always going to find something negative.

I love this board. I just listened to Francesa's opening rant about the Jets and HE DID SAY THEY FINISHED UP WELL, and he did give Rex credit for going 8-8 and he did say the Jets were right to not fire Rex (which I disagree with). He also said he's never seen a team celebrate 8-8 and that it's interesting to see the contrast in how the two NY teams reacted to their bad seasons. I am with the anti-Francesa crowd but I see nothing wrong with what he said. Fine, you went 8-8 and showed some improvement. Why are you celebrating like you just won the SB? Seems like a reasonable observation to me.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Toooon View Post
    I love this board. I just listened to Francesa's opening rant about the Jets and HE DID SAY THEY FINISHED UP WELL, and he did give Rex credit for going 8-8 and he did say the Jets were right to not fire Rex (which I disagree with). He also said he's never seen a team celebrate 8-8 and that it's interesting to see the contrast in how the two NY teams reacted to their bad seasons. I am with the anti-Francesa crowd but I see nothing wrong with what he said. Fine, you went 8-8 and showed some improvement. Why are you celebrating like you just won the SB? Seems like a reasonable observation to me.
    They weren't celebrating going 8-8. they were celebrating the return of a coach they love playing for. wasn't that obvious???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love listening to francessa. There is a reason he is the godfather of sports talk radio.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I love listening to francessa. There is a reason he is the godfather of sports talk radio.
    You're also half retarded so this makes a lot of sense.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real classy my friend.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real classy my friend.
    I apologize for the wording of my post, but lets just say it is no surprise you like Francessa.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Mike needs something to talk about... He's not going to talk about the Knicks and the Giants suck worse than the Jets. And since he'll never say anything bad about the Giants, it's a pretty easy choice.

Nothing going on in baseball and he's certainly not going to talk hockey. (not that any of the hockey teams deserve it)
    This is why he is a giant doosher. 3 hockey teams in the area and he hangs up on you if you want to discuss, good or bad. Just like the idiots up at ESPN, only way it gets talked about is if there is a brawl.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real classy my friend.
    Classier than being a troll.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    They weren't celebrating going 8-8. they were celebrating the return of a coach they love playing for. wasn't that obvious???
    Exactly, and it was obvious to Francessa too (admittedly, I didn't listen to his show today). Who cares HOW a team celebrates!! That's the insight we're gaining by listening to WFAN? If he actually had to talk football, he'd be exposed as opposed to this BS. He wouldn't know the first thing if he had to talk tech with a coach, he resorts to this stuff instead.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha +1000

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk