Thread: J. E. T. S. baby.....

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

J. E. T. S. baby.....

Hello Jet nation!!! I am a 40 year old that's been a Jet fan since way back when. I remember going to games at Shea and don't think I missed a home game from about '84 through '92. And again from '97 through ~'04.

Was there for the record setting Monday night OT shoot out between O'Brien and Marino.

Was there when they lost a heartbreaker to the eventual Super Bowl champ Bears.

Was thee when Vinny tore his Achilles.

Was there when they shut out the Colts and hung 40+ on them on Wild Card Weekend.

Was there for Keyshon's ridiculous TD snatch against JAX in the playoffs.

Was there for Dennis Byrd.

Watched Curtis Martin's awesome career. The great Al Toon. The even greater Joe Klecko (why is he NOT in the Hall of Fame!?!). The under rated Kenny O. Freeman. Wesley Walker. Greg Buttle. #99! Kyle Clifton. James Hasty. Aaron Glenn. Wayne Chrebet. Kevin Mawae. Joe Fields. Erik McMillan. Pat Leahy. Mickey Shuler (another great player). BLAIR FREAKIN' THOMAS!!! Johnny Mitchell. Neil O'Donnell (or, as I call him, the Walking Facepalm). Jeff Lageman. Johnny. Lam. Jones ..............

Been through the ups and many downs. I am loyal and love my green!! This new breed of Jet has me ever optimistic about my team. Hey, that's what being a fan is all about.

Hail hail the mighty green!!!

J. E. T. S. baby...

✅✅💚💚✅✅🍀🍀✳️✳️♻️♻️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the boards.