Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The problem with the Jets....

The problem with the Jets....

Is that there is absolutely ZERO talent on the offensive side of the ball!!!!

NO running game!

NO receivers!

NO tight ends!

and most importantly..... NO QB!!!

Relax skippy we're drafting Ebron in rd 1 and signing 2x big-time Free Agent WR's.

Jets Insider VIP
    Neither do the pats really. They have no tight end. Blount, edelman and amendola are JAGS. Its all about the qb. We can draft tons of offense and sign free agents but if geno still stinks, same result.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Neither do the pats really. They have no tight end. Blount, edelman and amendola are JAGS. Its all about the qb. We can draft tons of offense and sign free agents but if geno still stinks, same result.
    They happen to have a pretty good QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarence Boddicker View Post

NO running game!

NO receivers!

NO tight ends!

Wow, you're the first person to ever say this! You should be a scout! lol. Genius Alert!!!!

the jets have been rebuilding for the last 45 yrs. every offseason is next yr, wait till next yr. when is the rebuilding going to stop. wouldlike to see my jets play in the SB while I am alive

Quote Originally Posted by ny jets boss View Post
    Does everybody forget this was a rebuilding year? I don't understand, we all knew we would take our lumps this year at the least, and build the team up through the draft, now it's up to Idzik...

What am i missing? If idzik butchers these next couple of off-season s and we still lack talent, especially on offense, I'll be at the front of the mob right there with you

Veteran
    I'm so glad you brought this up in its own separate thread. I'd been trying to figure it out all season, but you've really clarified it for. Bless you.

Now stop starting threads.

This is the type of quality analysis you'd see on ESPN. Get this man a damn interview, now!

We have no receivers or tight ends. Considering that, geno had a very promising rookie season.We had a top ten rushing offense this year. Oh, but that has nothing to do with our backs, ok?????

How do you know you have no QB when you have no WR or TE to throw to? And the jets running game is not that bad with ivory

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarence Boddicker View Post

NO running game!

NO receivers!

NO tight ends!

BS!

The problem with the Jets.......

Their fans?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    This is the type of quality analysis you'd see on ESPN. Get this man a damn interview, now!
    He should be interviewed for the NUT HOUSE!

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    How do you know you have no QB when you have no WR or TE to throw to? And the jets running game is not that bad with ivory
    How do you know you don't have a WR or a TE to throw to when you have no QB to throw to them?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by hawk11220 View Post
    How do you know you don't have a WR or a TE to throw to when you have no QB to throw to them?

Because even Stevie Wonder can see we have lousy WRs and TEs.

You really needed to ask this question, youre not sure which came first, really?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk11220 View Post

did you watch the Jets this year? Our TE did not practice with the QB during the week. Most receievrs were flipping burgers prior to the season and yet you ask a ridiculous question! TROLL

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I bleed green, but the Pats have one of the best QB's of all time, so saying neither do the pats isn't accurate or fair.