Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The problem with the Jets....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Neither do the pats really. They have no tight end. Blount, edelman and amendola are JAGS. Its all about the qb. We can draft tons of offense and sign free agents but if geno still stinks, same result.
    I bleed green, but the Pats have one of the best QB's of all time, so saying neither do the pats isn't accurate or fair.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk11220 View Post
    How do you know you don't have a WR or a TE to throw to when you have no QB to throw to them?

What came first the chicken or the egg?
    What are you watching. Smiths play imoroved dramatically when that stiff Hill was replaced by Nelson, and Kerley's return. He had good games earlier in the year when kerley was playing.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Because even Stevie Wonder can see we have lousy WRs and TEs.

You really needed to ask this question, youre not sure which came first, really?
    Hawk is way beyond Stevie Wonder! He is lost in space and is the original space cadet!

HappyDays_Fonz.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    did you watch the Jets this year? Our TE did not practice with the QB during the week. Most receievrs were flipping burgers prior to the season and yet you ask a ridiculous question! TROLL

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Hawk is way beyond Stevie Wonder! He is lost in space and is the original space cadet!
    Friggen troll thinking he would get more milage ripping Geno over the talentless group of WRs anyone could see the Jets marched out every week.

Geno still has a shot. Stafford and Eli had worse rookie years and turned out to be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetFanMD View Post
    Geno still has a shot. Stafford and Eli had worse rookie years and turned out to be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lots of QBs had worse rookie years, some like Kaep weren't good enough to start and turned out well. Who knows what they would have looked like if they played as rooks.

Of course that doesn't mean he will become what we want but he didn't eliminate himself off of his rookie season.

Because even Stevie Wonder can see we have lousy WRs and TEs.

You really needed to ask this question, youre not sure which came first, really?
    Calm down. I was being cynical (doubtful as to whether something will happen or whether it is worthwhile). The offense as a whole was pretty bad.

By the way, "Which came first the chicken or the egg?" is a philosophical question. Google it.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by hawk11220 View Post
    Calm down. I was being cynical (doubtful as to whether something will happen or whether it is worthwhile). The offense as a whole was pretty bad.

By the way, "Which came first the chicken or the egg?" is a philosophical question. Google it.
    No, it says its hard to determine which is the cause, the QB or the WRs.

And you weren't being cynical.

Go back to Google.

Geno Smith threw for 3000 yards with garbage WRs and we finished 8-8 give the kid a break.

No, it says its hard to determine which is the cause, the QB or the WRs.

And you weren't being cynical.

Go back to Google.
    I am surely not going to debate this with you. Think what you will.

I'm glad you have nothing to do with the organization, everyone is entitled to an opinion,
    the Jets problem this year was O line, secondary, and a boat load of rookies. How did
    the last game of the season look ?

As soon as Milner and the rook guard Winters, came around, the team got real good in a hurry,
    even with limited play makers, add a tight end, a great wide out, and a safety, and the
    Jets are damn good. Got it Troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarence Boddicker View Post
    Is that there is absolutely ZERO talent on the offensive side of the ball!!!!

NO running game!

NO receivers!

NO tight ends!

and most importantly..... NO QB!!!
    Another SOJF presents a reasoned, balanced assessment.