Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets should have Sucked for Luck in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    No, they should have drafted Matthew Stafford instead of Sanchez in 2009
    Stafford would have been bad under Shotty too. We should have passed on QB to begin with. I wanted us to take Crabby at 5. Ainge IMO having the drug issues he did is the reason we drafted Mark. We had like 4 QB and still drafted a QB. Clemens, Ainge, Smith, and Ratliff could have easy gunned it out in camp and played better then Mark did his 1st year. Sadly I think we would have ended up with Clausen or Tebow that next year though. Either way we would have been boned but at least we would have had cap space not paying 16+ mill for a top 5 QB and have a legit #1.

While several posters have used logic to disprove this asinine thread they really shouldn't bother. This is obviously a troll that I'm sure isn't even a Jets fan. The alternative is that he's so stupid that I doubt he could sign up for a message board. I never jump on the "golden years of JI" bandwagon, but allowing trolls like this to start thread after thread really is ruining this place.

Please ban this clown and all of his kind. A post count requirement to start threads is too obvious not to implement. Now I will sulk back into the hampur where I belong.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ALJETS View Post
    Andrew Luck is where today? Home watching after a loss and how many INTs did he have yesterday? No thanks Give Geno Smith some WRs a TE and a decent RB then we talk.

You have to be kidding me trying to imply you'd rather have Geno over luck
    Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    4 posts and two are the above and:

The problem with the Jets....
    Is that there is absolutely ZERO talent on the offensive side of the ball!!!!

NO running game!

NO receivers!

NO tight ends!

and most importantly..... NO QB!!!

There should be a test before allowing new members.
    I'm new and I agree with this. There should have to have a certain amount of posts before you can start a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Too bad there is no standard or filter to start a thread. Really, how dumb is the topic to this thread?
    Absolutely. What an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    There should be a test before allowing new members.
    Seems like a pretty simple solution - a minimum number of posts required before you can start new threads... cause I think a lot of these waterboy threads are trolling anyway...