Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Sherman

Well, darrelle revis is no longer relevant. good for him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by HOF.C.Martin View Post
    Sorry dude I'm not an internet tough guy far from it. And I don't go around insulting people I don't know because of their views. Sherman is my kind of football player. Sorry if you don't like it. I personally don't care what you like. If you look for role models in your athletes then that's your problem.

Anybody hating on Sherman, this is what I have to say

camron-you-mad.jpg

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    And what I'm saying is that football is entertainment.

Most of these guys have never even held a real job in their lives....
    But Richard Sherman went to Stanford. I'm sure it was a tough choice between football and a career as a nuclear physicist!

I'm sure he regrets that he could be heading to the office tomorrow and standing up in the middle of a meeting to say...

"I'm da best. Ain't no one splittin' da atom like me. I can enrich uranium in my sleep, man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post
    Yeah, but I could understand Bart Scott. Sherman was yappin' some ubby-dubby ghetto nonsense. And he went to Stanford. LOL.
    Do you not understand the bad history between R Sherman and with Harbaugh.( little excerpt from Raider board)
    Sherman is from compton was recruited to play WR by many of the top colleges , he choose Stanford for the education and to get away from the bad surroundings ...it's been said in many circles Harbaugh treated the guys he didn't recruit At the farm like crap and Sherman was one of them. He led Stanford in receiving as a freshman ,than was injured, when he returned he was dumped on the depth charts by Harbaugh for no apparent reason. Sherman being young took it personal, and butted heads with Harbaugh. Yet Sherman was the bigger man and decided that rather than pout , bhe would ask to switch to CB when injuries hit them hard . Harbaugh thinking that he would fail, gave him the ok ... Needless to say Sherman turn ed out to be a stud...

When he began to fall in the draft word got back to sherman and his agent ,that during scouting interviews Harbaugh was slamming him .Sherman has gone on the record saying this.

The guy never had on/off the field issues in high school or college, and graduated a year early and still came back to play his senior year for a coach ,who by all account he knew disliked him bigtime.

Again if that happened to you I think you might act like he does.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 01-20-2014 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Maybe those PEDs that Sherman (and the rest of the Seahawks) takes are making him behave like an idiot.
    it's true the seattle secondary is amazing but they are all juicing

Can't wait until the next young punk young cb comes around and unseats this arrogant sob as best cb in league.. Hope he talks mad junk in media @ Sherman.. Revis held the title for 4 years.. Asomugha was right up there with revis for few yrs and now isn't even good enough to play on NFL.. It's the shortest lived position along with rb..

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    it's true the seattle secondary is amazing but they are all juicing
    They have 7 or 8 PED suspensions since Carroll has been there. Sherman didn't get suspended, but he failed a test.

Quote Originally Posted by GetaLife View Post
    Another internet tough guy with Doritos stains all over his fingers and keyboard..
    Said the guy with Macho Man Savage as his avatar. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Do you not understand the bad history between R Sherman and with Harbaugh.( little excerpt from Raider board)
    Sherman is from compton was recruited to play WR by many of the top colleges , he choose Stanford for the education and to get away from the bad surroundings ...it's been said in many circles Harbaugh treated the guys he didn't recruit At the farm like crap and Sherman was one of them. He led Stanford in receiving as a freshman ,than was injured, when he returned he was dumped on the depth charts by Harbaugh for no apparent reason. Sherman being young took it personal, and butted heads with Harbaugh. Yet Sherman was the bigger man and decided that rather than pout , bhe would ask to switch to CB when injuries hit them hard . Harbaugh thinking that he would fail, gave him the ok ... Needless to say Sherman turn ed out to be a stud...

When he began to fall in the draft word got back to sherman and his agent ,that during scouting interviews Harbaugh was slamming him .Sherman has gone on the record saying this.

The guy never had on/off the field issues in high school or college, and graduated a year early and still came back to play his senior year for a coach ,who by all account he knew disliked him bigtime.

Again if that happened to you I think you might act like he does.
    It's funny harbaugh treated Sherman this way.. Harbaugh is the biggest arrogant loudmouth/ trash talking HC in NFL.. And cries to refs about everything.. Identical to Sherman you would think they would be best buds.. Nothing wrong with sticking it to your old coach.. But have some respect for the game, and reporters who are just doing their jobs..

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanLI View Post
    Big difference between trash talk on the field and acting like a classless moron in a post game interview.
    Not really. At least in the interview you're not afraid to say what you feel in front of millions of viewers. Trust me, I live in the Bay Area. The Niners constantly talk, talk, talk. I've never seen a head football coach behave the way Harbaugh behaves. Kaepernick, Boldin, Crabtree -- all phony tough-guys. They got out-muscled tonight. They deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    Not really. At least in the interview you're not afraid to say what you feel in front of millions of viewers. Trust me, I live in the Bay Area. The Niners constantly talk, talk, talk. I've never seen a head football coach behave the way Harbaugh behaves. Kaepernick, Boldin, Crabtree -- all phony tough-guys. They got out-muscled tonight. They deserve it.
    So because they're also asshats it's ok for Sherman to act like one? I'm fine with him **** talking in the game or after, but it's all the time with him. He's a self promoting clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    So because they're also asshats it's ok for Sherman to act like one? I'm fine with him **** talking in the game or after, but it's all the time with him. He's a self promoting clown.
    Yeah, I'm "ok with it" like I'm ok with wrestlers acting like jerks. It's entertainment. It's fun. It's not meant to be taken so seriously. But yeah, the 49ers are jackasses -- constantly. They talk s*** non-stop. So I don't mind it if Sherman lets 'em have it after the game. They deserve it. From their coach on down. Screw 'em. I wish Sherman had said more. Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    Yeah, I'm "ok with it" like I'm ok with wrestlers acting like jerks. It's entertainment. It's fun. It's not meant to be taken so seriously. But yeah, the 49ers are jackasses -- constantly. They talk s*** non-stop. So I don't mind it if Sherman lets 'em have it after the game. They deserve it. From their coach on down. Screw 'em. I wish Sherman had said more. Good for him.
    Everything in wrestling is fake haha the trash talking is scripted. Do you're talking on the field. No reason to act like a dick in interviews 24/7.

All Pro
    I love it he talks it and backs it up. Best CB in the NFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by HOF.C.Martin View Post
    Don't need humility in sports that's why we are nation of soft ass people.
    No, we're soft because fools think its all about them, forget they play on a team but still want it all about them and a few nimrods think its cool

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Oh wait, post game interview.

Revis was so much better than this chump in his prime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    And cries to refs about everything.
    He is the Tom Brady of coaches.

After today he is definitely in my top 2-3 favorite players in the NFL lol

As long as you can back it up, i have no problems with a player talking trash or even being a major a**hole to other players