Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Sherman

All Pro
    I love it he talks it and backs it up. Best CB in the NFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by HOF.C.Martin View Post
    Don't need humility in sports that's why we are nation of soft ass people.
    No, we're soft because fools think its all about them, forget they play on a team but still want it all about them and a few nimrods think its cool

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Oh wait, post game interview.

Revis was so much better than this chump in his prime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    And cries to refs about everything.
    He is the Tom Brady of coaches.

After today he is definitely in my top 2-3 favorite players in the NFL lol

As long as you can back it up, i have no problems with a player talking trash or even being a major a**hole to other players

Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Did they have too? Is this little league baseball?
    The way Sherman acted, it might be. Point is, i know players in the heat of the moment do and say stupid things. But yes, tradition states it is simple courtesy to thank or acknowledge the other team after the game. You know, like being a grownup.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayboiX View Post
    After today he is definitely in my top 2-3 favorite players in the NFL lol

As long as you can back it up, i have no problems with a player talking trash or even being a major a**hole to other players
    Ya he's a prick but he's entertaining.. Plus it's just going to be more fun if manning owns him like a little girl.. Then I want to see what he has to say lol..

All Pro
    I still remember the game against the Vikings this year. Sherman was yawning after every pass by Minny, blabbering like "this is all too easy" but then he got beat badly over the top by Jarius Wright. It is documented on one of those NFL Gameday cutups. Can't look more stupid than that. Then how about Roddy White owning him in last year's Playoffs... very good Player, no question, but not nearly as good as he thinks...

With that said, it couldnt have happened to a more deserving Team like the 49ers. Harbaugh, Crabtree etc. are all classless jerks...

He can talk **** all he wants, he's the best. Until somebody shuts him up he's free to talk trash because he backs it up. Crabtree I guess talked **** to him before the game and Sherman finished the fight. The 49ers were taunting Cam Newton all the way last week for no reason, now the favor has been returned so stop *****ing.

Hall Of Fame
    You people are f*cking stupid.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Honestly, I would rather New England be in the Superbowl than that loudmouth.
    You shut your whore mouth.

Seriously though we get it Sherman we know you're good, how about using the post-game interview to thank the fans and your teammates?
    No, it has to be all about him and his perceived lack of respect.

F uck that guy

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    If Revis slammed someone like Reggie Wayne, Hines Ward or Antonio Brown in the post-game as we were headed to the Superbowl, you guys would be f*cking loving it.

As would I

I wouldn't. I think it's cringe-worthy, and embarrassing to the organization and the fanbase.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    it's true the seattle secondary is amazing but they are all juicing
    IMO those were the two biggest HGH/PED teams in the league on that field last night.

Wish they would send some to Florham Park.

Hall Of Fame
    You guys need to lighten up a little. That was a very emotional and heated game and it obviously spills over to the post game. Hard to control those raging PED hormones. I can only imagine the stuff that was going on during the game. The 49ers dish it out pretty well, Boldin and Crab aren't shy.

Waterboy
    My oldest son (13) thought it was cool and funny what Sherman did. I told him if he ever did anything so cocky and selfish after a football game, I'd run out to the field and slap him. What an embarrassment this clown Sherman is....

Crabtree was jawing hard at him and he just made the GW play of his life against him...dude was jacked way the hell up on adrenaline. He acted foolish, but he didn't curse and he didn't threaten anyone. He just scared a bunch of white people. Relax.

Clearly a group of people who wanted to see SF win haten on a great play by an awesome player with passion and an obvious chip on his shoulder, and a group of people who clearly don't care who wins or Seattle fans having no problem watching a great play by an awesome player with passion and an obvious chip on his shoulder. Either way I wish we had him or players like him on the Jets, players that go out and give 110% every down of every game.

If Crabtree was truly talking sh1t, than good for Sherman, beat the bully at his own game.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    He just scared a bunch of white people. Relax.
    LMFAO!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    I am going to cut him some slack. He got caught up in the emotion and didn't have much time to come down a notch before the interview. People are going to make too big a deal out of this. Sherman is a severe trash talker but probably not the "outta control lunatic" that the media will describe for the next 2 weeks as filler during the SB hype machine.
    He does a real disservice to his team with manic crap like that. But I am looking forward t the SB when the Broncos face the Sherman. LOB.