Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 114

Thread: Bellicheck deserves to be in HOF?

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Facts are facts.

    The Patriots in the playoffs under Bill B. started off 10 - 0. That was an incredible run of 10 straight postseason wins.

    Since then, the Pats are 8 - 8. In fact, Rex Ryan's 4-2 record in the playoffs represents a better winning %.

    What do we think happened around the time the Patriots went from a juggernaut, unbeaten playoff team to a pedestrian .500 playoff club? That's right. The spying was uncovered.
    Those duchebags pats do not like to listen to FACTS.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    We did not get caught taping like the Pats did, stop making it up. Everyone didn't do what the Pats did.
    So you're pissed they did a better job at cheating than we did...

    And stop acting like we know everything. Nobody knew the Pats were cheating before they got caught. Nobody knows who else right now is cheating.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    What do we think happened around the time the Patriots went from a juggernaut, unbeaten playoff team to a pedestrian .500 playoff club? That's right. The spying was uncovered.
    Then how do we explain the team's failures in 2005 and 2006? Those teams were even more pedestrian than the Patriots post-Spygate team in 2007.

  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,532
    Anybody please provide one shred of evidence other teams have cheated. Please, anything. If the Patriots knew others cheated, they would not have stood silently while they were fined and had #1 drafts picks revoked

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    So you're pissed they did a better job at cheating than we did...

    And stop acting like we know everything. Nobody knew the Pats were cheating before they got caught. Nobody knows who else right now is cheating.
    What freaking difference does that make?? They were still cheating and eventually did get caught. For 3 deacades Bernie Madoff was cheating investors too before he turned himself in knowing that he was going to get caught. So what's your point?? You sound like a moron.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Anybody please provide one shred of evidence other teams have cheated. Please, anything. If the Patriots knew others cheated, they would not have stood silently while they were fined and had #1 drafts picks revoked
    There is none. Just a deflection by delusional Pats fans in an attempt to remove the ugly stain from their tainted SBs.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Anybody please provide one shred of evidence other teams have cheated. Please, anything. If the Patriots knew others cheated, they would not have stood silently while they were fined and had #1 drafts picks revoked
    The Broncos and 49ers were fined and lost draft picks for circumventing the salary cap.

    Jet asst coach tripped a player on a punt return.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    There is none.
    Are you always wrong?

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    What freaking difference does that make?? They were still cheating and eventually did get caught. For 3 deacades Bernie Madoff was cheating investors too before he turned himself in knowing that he was going to get caught. So what's your point?? You sound like a moron.
    My point is that everybody cheats, including us. Is it that hard to understand or are you just that stupid?

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Anybody please provide one shred of evidence other teams have cheated. Please, anything. If the Patriots knew others cheated, they would not have stood silently while they were fined and had #1 drafts picks revoked
    http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-s...act-of-spygate

    PITTSBURGH -- Bill Cowher has a message for Pittsburgh Steelers fans who think their team was cheated out of a trip to the Super Bowl 10 years ago: Get over it.

    The Steelers were drummed by New England, 41-27, in the 2004 AFC Championship Game at Heinz field, a loss that came under suspicion a couple of years later when the Patriots were caught trying to steal signals and formations by illegally videotaping opposing teams.

    “We didn’t lose the game because of any 'Spygate,' because of them having any additional things,” Cowher told 93.7 The Fan on Wednesday. “[If] they’re guilty of anything they’re guilty of arrogance because they were told not to do something but it was something everybody does. They got caught doing it with a camera.”

    Cowher, who coached the Steelers from 1992-2006, said what the Patriots did happened regularly in the NFL before the league allowed coordinators to relay plays to their quarterback and defensive signal-caller via a helmet radio.

    “Stealing someone’s signals was a part of the game and everybody attempted to do that. We had people that always tried to steal signals,” said Cowher, whose 2004 team won 16 consecutive games before losing to the Patriots in the AFC title game. “What happened when we lost that game is they outplayed us. It had nothing to do with stealing signals or cheating or anything else.”

    Cowher, an NFL studio analyst for CBS, interviewed Patriots coach Bill Belichick last week, and he said the two talked extensively afterward, the first time they had done so since they were both NFL assistant coaches.

    Cowher professed his admiration for Belichick and the sustained success he has enjoyed in the salary-cap era.

    The Pittsburgh native also made it clear on Wednesday that he won’t be matching wits against Belichick -- or any other NFL head coach -- anytime soon.

    Cowher reiterated that he has “no interest” in returning to the sideline even though his name has been linked to head-coaching vacancies every year since he retired from the Steelers in January 2007.

    Cowher, who went 149-90-1 and won a Super Bowl in 15 seasons with the Steelers, acknowledged that he has received his share of inquiries about returning to coaching.

    “It’s flattering but it never gets very far,” Cowher said. “If I ever want to get back into coaching I should be calling teams they shouldn’t be calling me. That’s when you know you really want to do it.”

  11. #51
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,532
    Again, one shred of evidence, I'm waiting

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Again, one shred of evidence, I'm waiting
    You can't read or just choose to ignore the facts?

  13. #53
    Football HOF, certainly. I hear he is also a lock for the Prick, Douchebag, and Cheater HOF's.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest View Post
    Are you always wrong?
    Did you wash your salty vagina yet? I know it hurts. You had it all planned to be here today gloating that your cheating Pats were going to occupy our locker room for the SB. How did that work out for you? Now, GFY troll.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    My point is that everybody cheats, including us. Is it that hard to understand or are you just that stupid?
    Everyone cheats?? Ok, thanks genius. Again, you sound like a moron. Give it a rest in your failed attempt to defend Belicheat and NE.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-s...act-of-spygate

    PITTSBURGH -- Bill Cowher has a message for Pittsburgh Steelers fans who think their team was cheated out of a trip to the Super Bowl 10 years ago: Get over it.

    The Steelers were drummed by New England, 41-27, in the 2004 AFC Championship Game at Heinz field, a loss that came under suspicion a couple of years later when the Patriots were caught trying to steal signals and formations by illegally videotaping opposing teams.

    “We didn’t lose the game because of any 'Spygate,' because of them having any additional things,” Cowher told 93.7 The Fan on Wednesday. “[If] they’re guilty of anything they’re guilty of arrogance because they were told not to do something but it was something everybody does. They got caught doing it with a camera.”

    Cowher, who coached the Steelers from 1992-2006, said what the Patriots did happened regularly in the NFL before the league allowed coordinators to relay plays to their quarterback and defensive signal-caller via a helmet radio.

    “Stealing someone’s signals was a part of the game and everybody attempted to do that. We had people that always tried to steal signals,” said Cowher, whose 2004 team won 16 consecutive games before losing to the Patriots in the AFC title game. “What happened when we lost that game is they outplayed us. It had nothing to do with stealing signals or cheating or anything else.”

    Cowher, an NFL studio analyst for CBS, interviewed Patriots coach Bill Belichick last week, and he said the two talked extensively afterward, the first time they had done so since they were both NFL assistant coaches.

    Cowher professed his admiration for Belichick and the sustained success he has enjoyed in the salary-cap era.

    The Pittsburgh native also made it clear on Wednesday that he won’t be matching wits against Belichick -- or any other NFL head coach -- anytime soon.

    Cowher reiterated that he has “no interest” in returning to the sideline even though his name has been linked to head-coaching vacancies every year since he retired from the Steelers in January 2007.

    Cowher, who went 149-90-1 and won a Super Bowl in 15 seasons with the Steelers, acknowledged that he has received his share of inquiries about returning to coaching.

    “It’s flattering but it never gets very far,” Cowher said. “If I ever want to get back into coaching I should be calling teams they shouldn’t be calling me. That’s when you know you really want to do it.”
    No surprise that the Coward would defend Belicheat. Afterall, he is employed by CBS. Yes, the same CBS that has a business partnership with Kraft/NE Pats. Shocking their is gambling in Vegas.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    No surprise that the Coward would defend Belicheat. Afterall, he is employed by CBS. Yes, the same CBS that has a business partnership with Kraft/NE Pats. Shocking their is gambling in Vegas.
    No need to shoot the messenger just because you do not like the message. Boomer Esiason is also a CBS employee. And he blasted Belichick on the air just last week for Spygate.

    Cowher bleeds black and gold. His whole career was made by his success with the Steelers. Are you suggesting that he is willing to lie and throw his own team under the bus just because he works for CBS? He just as easily could have said nothing (as every other CBS employee has done on this issue) or even blasted them on-air for Spygate (as Esiason did) with no repercussions.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    Everybody cheats here and there, they just did it better than the rest and then they got caught. A couple years ago we got caught as well with the sideline incident. They made the playoffs after spygate, they made the playoffs without Brady, so these excuses don't work. Despite spygate he's still one of the best coaches of all time for what he built over there in NE whether people like it or not.
    How old are you? What time does the little yellow school bus pick you up in the morning? You seem to be a pats troll if you seriously are comparing jets sideline incident to spygate.. And claim " everyone cheats" lol.. Except your not a very smart pats troll either considering you don't know when they make the playoffs

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    No need to shoot the messenger just because you do not like the message. Boomer Esiason is also a CBS employee. And he blasted Belichick on the air just last week for Spygate.

    Cowher bleeds black and gold. His whole career was made by his success with the Steelers. Are you suggesting that he is willing to lie and throw his own team under the bus just because he works for CBS? He just as easily could have said nothing (as every other CBS employee has done on this issue) or even blasted them on-air for Spygate (as Esiason did) with no repercussions.
    Not so fast, Boomer was certainly back tracking on his new show last week and during yesterday's pregame. Someone must've gotten to him because he was licking Belicheat and Brady's sacks big time. What a difference a week makes.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-s...act-of-spygate

    PITTSBURGH -- Bill Cowher has a message for Pittsburgh Steelers fans who think their team was cheated out of a trip to the Super Bowl 10 years ago: Get over it.

    The Steelers were drummed by New England, 41-27, in the 2004 AFC Championship Game at Heinz field, a loss that came under suspicion a couple of years later when the Patriots were caught trying to steal signals and formations by illegally videotaping opposing teams.

    “We didn’t lose the game because of any 'Spygate,' because of them having any additional things,” Cowher told 93.7 The Fan on Wednesday. “[If] they’re guilty of anything they’re guilty of arrogance because they were told not to do something but it was something everybody does. They got caught doing it with a camera.”

    Cowher, who coached the Steelers from 1992-2006, said what the Patriots did happened regularly in the NFL before the league allowed coordinators to relay plays to their quarterback and defensive signal-caller via a helmet radio.

    “Stealing someone’s signals was a part of the game and everybody attempted to do that. We had people that always tried to steal signals,” said Cowher, whose 2004 team won 16 consecutive games before losing to the Patriots in the AFC title game. “What happened when we lost that game is they outplayed us. It had nothing to do with stealing signals or cheating or anything else.”

    Cowher, an NFL studio analyst for CBS, interviewed Patriots coach Bill Belichick last week, and he said the two talked extensively afterward, the first time they had done so since they were both NFL assistant coaches.

    Cowher professed his admiration for Belichick and the sustained success he has enjoyed in the salary-cap era.

    The Pittsburgh native also made it clear on Wednesday that he won’t be matching wits against Belichick -- or any other NFL head coach -- anytime soon.

    Cowher reiterated that he has “no interest” in returning to the sideline even though his name has been linked to head-coaching vacancies every year since he retired from the Steelers in January 2007.

    Cowher, who went 149-90-1 and won a Super Bowl in 15 seasons with the Steelers, acknowledged that he has received his share of inquiries about returning to coaching.

    “It’s flattering but it never gets very far,” Cowher said. “If I ever want to get back into coaching I should be calling teams they shouldn’t be calling me. That’s when you know you really want to do it.”
    They were doing a lot more than stealing signals. Just ask Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us