Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 558

Thread: Draft Simulator From Fanspeak

  1. #241
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,326
    Another go at it


    Round 1 Pick 27 (N.O.): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (B+)
    Round 2 Pick 4 (OAK): David Yankey, OG, Stanford (A)
    Round 2 Pick 27 (IND): Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (A)
    Round 3 Pick 14 (DAL): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (B)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (A)
    Round 3 Pick 23 (K.C.): Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska (A)
    Round 3 Pick 24 (CINN): Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (B)
    Round 3 Pick 26 (IND): Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor (A)
    Round 4 Pick 7 (OAK): Craig Loston, SS, LSU (A)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Zach Mettenberger, QB, LSU (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 22 (PHI): JaWuan James, OT, Tennessee (A)
    Round 4 Pick 29 (S.F.): Chris Davis, CB, Auburn (B)
    Round 5 Pick 19 (JAX): Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State (B-)
    Round 6 Pick 19: Denicos Allen, OLB, Michigan State (B-)
    Round 7 Pick 10 (CAR): Brent Urban, DE, Virginia (A-)
    Round 7 Pick 18: Dan Fox, ILB, Notre Dame (F)


    Not sure why they F'd the last pick it listed ILB as biggest need along with P & K

  2. #242
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The swamp via LI
    Posts
    2,737
    I hate doing these things but this one seems somewhat realistic, here we go.


    YOUR TEAM
    NEW YORK JETS
    YOUR PICKS
    R1
    WR BRANDIN COOKS
    OREGON STATE
    R2
    TE TROY NIKLAS
    NOTRE DAME
    R3
    S DEONE BUCANNON
    WASHINGTON STATE
    R3
    QB ZACH METTENBERGER
    LSU
    R4
    RB BISHOP SANKEY
    WASHINGTON
    R5
    OLB KEVIN PIERRE-LOUIS
    BOSTON COLLEGE
    R6
    CB PHILLIP GAINES
    RICE
    R7
    TE TREY BURTON
    FLORIDA

  3. #243
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The swamp via LI
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Another go at it


    Round 1 Pick 27 (N.O.): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (B+)
    Round 2 Pick 4 (OAK): David Yankey, OG, Stanford (A)
    Round 2 Pick 27 (IND): Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (A)
    Round 3 Pick 14 (DAL): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (B)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (A)
    Round 3 Pick 23 (K.C.): Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska (A)
    Round 3 Pick 24 (CINN): Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (B)
    Round 3 Pick 26 (IND): Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor (A)
    Round 4 Pick 7 (OAK): Craig Loston, SS, LSU (A)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Zach Mettenberger, QB, LSU (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 22 (PHI): JaWuan James, OT, Tennessee (A)
    Round 4 Pick 29 (S.F.): Chris Davis, CB, Auburn (B)
    Round 5 Pick 19 (JAX): Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State (B-)
    Round 6 Pick 19: Denicos Allen, OLB, Michigan State (B-)
    Round 7 Pick 10 (CAR): Brent Urban, DE, Virginia (A-)
    Round 7 Pick 18: Dan Fox, ILB, Notre Dame (F)


    Not sure why they F'd the last pick it listed ILB as biggest need along with P & K
    That's a lot of picks, what site are you using?

  4. #244
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,326
    Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    That's a lot of picks, what site are you using?
    The second link on page 1 of this thread

    http://www.first-pick.com/

  5. #245
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The swamp via LI
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    The second link on page 1 of this thread

    http://www.first-pick.com/
    Try this site, much more realistic and you get to watch some of your favorite prospects get plucked right in front of your eyes. I never paid much attention too these things but this one is fun.

    http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

  6. #246
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,326
    Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    Try this site, much more realistic and you get to watch some of your favorite prospects get plucked right in front of your eyes. I never paid much attention too these things but this one is fun.

    http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/
    Did 4 rounds

    18
    WR MARQISE LEE
    USC
    49
    G XAVIER SU’A-FILO
    UCLA
    69
    WR JARVIS LANDRY
    LSU
    80
    RB LACHE SEASTRUNK
    BAYLOR
    111
    CB PIERRE DESIR
    LINDENWOOD

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Another go at it


    Round 1 Pick 27 (N.O.): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (B+)
    Round 2 Pick 4 (OAK): David Yankey, OG, Stanford (A)
    Round 2 Pick 27 (IND): Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (A)
    Round 3 Pick 14 (DAL): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (B)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (A)
    Round 3 Pick 23 (K.C.): Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska (A)
    Round 3 Pick 24 (CINN): Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (B)
    Round 3 Pick 26 (IND): Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor (A)
    Round 4 Pick 7 (OAK): Craig Loston, SS, LSU (A)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Zach Mettenberger, QB, LSU (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 22 (PHI): JaWuan James, OT, Tennessee (A)
    Round 4 Pick 29 (S.F.): Chris Davis, CB, Auburn (B)
    Round 5 Pick 19 (JAX): Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State (B-)
    Round 6 Pick 19: Denicos Allen, OLB, Michigan State (B-)
    Round 7 Pick 10 (CAR): Brent Urban, DE, Virginia (A-)
    Round 7 Pick 18: Dan Fox, ILB, Notre Dame (F)


    Not sure why they F'd the last pick it listed ILB as biggest need along with P & K
    Love the Van Noy pickup with the second 2nd round pick

  8. #248
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,323
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    The second link on page 1 of this thread

    http://www.first-pick.com/
    Now that site was fun~!

    Round 1 Pick 31 (DEN): Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt (B-)
    Round 2 Pick 1 (HOU): Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State (B-)
    Round 2 Pick 26 (N.O.): Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (B+)
    Round 3 Pick 8 (MINN): Chris Smith, DE, Arkansas (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Craig Loston, SS, LSU (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 28 (CAR): C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa (C+)
    Round 4 Pick 3 (ATL): Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor (A)
    Round 4 Pick 5 (JAX): A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (A)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Brandon Thomas, OG, Clemson (B+)
    Round 4 Pick 30 (N.E.): Adrian Hubbard, OLB, Alabama (A-)
    Round 5 Pick 4 (JAX): Tre Boston, FS, North Carolina (E)
    Round 5 Pick 8 (MINN): Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (B+)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (B)
    Round 5 Pick 25 (S.D.): Cameron Fleming, OT, Stanford (C)
    Round 6 Pick 8 (MINN): Kirby Van Der Kamp, P, Iowa State (A)
    Round 6 Pick 19: Tyler Larsen, C, Utah State (A)
    Round 7 Pick 7 (JAX): Andre Hal, CB, Vanderbilt (C+)
    Round 7 Pick 18: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (C)

  9. #249
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    586
    18
    WR MIKE EVANS
    TEXAS A&M
    49
    S LAMARCUS JOYNER
    FLORIDA STATE
    69
    WR JARVIS LANDRY
    LSU
    80
    TE TROY NIKLAS
    NOTRE DAME
    111
    TE C.J. FIEDOROWICZ
    IOWA
    142
    ILB LAMIN BARROW
    LSU
    179
    QB JEFF MATHEWS
    CORNELL
    210
    G BRANDON LINDER
    MIAMI

  10. #250
    Sign me up for this draft:

    YOUR PICKS
    R1 WR MIKE EVANS TEXAS A&M
    R2 WR DAVANTE ADAMS FRESNO STATE
    R3 CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE NEBRASKA
    R3 RB CARLOS HYDE OHIO STATE
    R4 DE DEMARCUS LAWRENCE BOISE STATE

  11. #251
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    145
    Here's my latest

    18
    OLB ANTHONY BARR
    UCLA
    49
    WR DAVANTE ADAMS
    FRESNO STATE
    69
    TE TROY NIKLAS
    NOTRE DAME
    80
    WR MARTAVIS BRYANT
    CLEMSON
    111
    CB PIERRE DESIR
    LINDENWOOD
    142
    G CHRIS WATT
    NOTRE DAME
    179
    TE XAVIER GRIMBLE
    USC
    210
    RB DRI ARCHER
    KENT STATE

  12. #252
    Think I got us enough new weapons for Geno? I'd die for this draft

    Round 2 Pick 1 (HOU): Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State (A)
    Round 2 Pick 17: Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State (C+)
    Round 3 Pick 1 (HOU): Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (A)
    Round 3 Pick 5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (A)
    Round 3 Pick 25 (S.D.): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 31 (DEN): C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa (B+)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Arthur Lynch, TE, Georgia (B-)
    Round 4 Pick 25 (S.D.): Nevin Lawson, CB, Utah State (B)
    Round 4 Pick 31 (DEN): Marcus Martin, C, Southern California (A)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (B)
    Round 6 Pick 19: Jalen Saunders, WR, Oklahoma (C+)
    Round 7 Pick 24 (CINN): Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma (C)
    Round 7 Pick 30 (S.F.): Connor Shaw, QB, South Carolina (B)

  13. #253
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Bloomfield, NJ
    Posts
    2,555
    4 Round Draft:

    18 WR MIKE EVANS TEXAS A&M
    49 G XAVIER SU’A-FILO UCLA
    69 S JIMMIE WARD NORTHERN ILLINOIS
    80 TE TROY NIKLAS NOTRE DAME
    111 WR MARTAVIS BRYANT CLEMSON

  14. #254
    This one was fun, plenty of talent for Geno and for Rex to play with and stashing Aaron Colvin for a return next year

    Round 2 Pick 1 (HOU): Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech (A)
    Round 2 Pick 17: Jimmie Ward, SS, Northern Illinois (A)
    Round 2 Pick 31 (DEN): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
    Round 3 Pick 1 (HOU): Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 5: Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB, Georgia Tech (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 19 (CLE): Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 31 (DEN): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A)
    Round 4 Pick 14 (JAX): Devonta Freeman, RB, Florida State (A)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor (A)
    Round 4 Pick 31 (DEN): Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (B-)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Jon Halapio, OG, Florida (B)
    Round 6 Pick 19: Cameron Fleming, OT, Stanford (B)
    Round 7 Pick 18: Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma (C-)

  15. #255
    this last round I was showing a buddy the fanspeak site and had him ding a KC mock.

    In the first round it had

    Sammy Watkins going to Baltimore at 17
    Cooks to Jets at 18

    Wow.

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansocal View Post
    This one was fun, plenty of talent for Geno and for Rex to play with and stashing Aaron Colvin for a return next year

    Round 2 Pick 1 (HOU): Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech (A)
    Round 2 Pick 17: Jimmie Ward, SS, Northern Illinois (A)
    Round 2 Pick 31 (DEN): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
    Round 3 Pick 1 (HOU): Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 5: Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB, Georgia Tech (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 19 (CLE): Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 31 (DEN): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A)
    Round 4 Pick 14 (JAX): Devonta Freeman, RB, Florida State (A)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor (A)
    Round 4 Pick 31 (DEN): Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (B-)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Jon Halapio, OG, Florida (B)
    Round 6 Pick 19: Cameron Fleming, OT, Stanford (B)
    Round 7 Pick 18: Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma (C-)
    Drafting 2 TE in the first three picks? Don't you think thats overkill?

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetsFanII View Post
    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 18: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M (A)
    Round 2 Pick 17: David Yankey, OG, Stanford (A)
    Round 3 Pick 5: Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (A)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (A)
    Round 4 Pick 15: A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (A)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Charles Sims, RB, West Virginia (A)
    Round 6 Pick 19: Vinnie Sunseri, SS, Alabama (A)
    Round 7 Pick 18: DeDe Lattimore, ILB, South Florida (B+)
    This one is wishful thinking lol

  18. #258
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    4,530
    18
    WR MIKE EVANS
    TEXAS A&M
    49
    G XAVIER SU’A-FILO
    UCLA
    69
    DE MARCUS SMITH
    LOUISVILLE
    80
    WR PAUL RICHARDSON
    COLORADO
    111
    RB LACHE SEASTRUNK
    BAYLOR
    142
    ILB JORDAN ZUMWALT
    UCLA
    179
    CB DONTAE JOHNSON
    NORTH CAROLINA STATE
    210
    TE A.C. LEONARD
    TENNESSEE STATE

  19. #259
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    4,181
    The Fanspeak site just seems completely out of whack....they just mocked Trent Murphy OLB Stanford to Atlanta @ #6 and Jace Amaro to the Bucs #7 overall.....here was my haul from that draft:


    WR MIKE EVANS
    TEXAS A&M

    WR
    MARTAVIS BRYANT
    CLEMSON

    TE
    C.J. FIEDOROWICZ
    IOWA

    CB BRADLEY ROBY
    OHIO STATE

    RB BISHOP SANKEY
    WASHINGTON

    S VINNIE SUNSERI
    ALABAMA

    OLB RON POWELL
    FLORIDA

    RB DRI ARCHER
    KENT STATE

    Last edited by IndianaJet; 02-28-2014 at 04:58 PM.

  20. #260
    Last one for awhile. Made a trade with Cleveland so they can move up to 18 to draft Carr.
    Last 5 Picks:
    Round 7 Pick 14 (NYG): Calvin Barnett, DT, Oklahoma State
    Round 7 Pick 15 (IND): Walt Aikens, CB, Liberty
    Round 7 Pick 16 (IND): Andrew Jackson, ILB, Western Kentucky
    Round 7 Pick 17 (DAL): Rob Blanchflower, TE, Massachusetts
    Round 7 Pick 18 (NYJ): Connor Shaw, QB, South Carolina

    Next 5 Picks:
    Round 7 Pick 20: New York
    Round 7 Pick 21: Green Bay
    Round 7 Pick 22: Detroit
    Round 7 Pick 23: Cleveland
    Round 7 Pick 24: Cincinnati

    View Draft Summary
    View Remaining Players

    Your Picks:
    Round 2 Pick 3 (CLE): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 17: Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 5: Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (A)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (A)
    Round 3 Pick 19 (CLE): Craig Loston, SS, LSU (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 6 (CLE): Keith McGill, CB, Utah (A)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina (B+)
    Round 4 Pick 27 (CLE): Ego Ferguson, DT, LSU (A)
    Round 5 Pick 14: Chris Watt, OG, Notre Dame (A-)
    Round 6 Pick 19: Ty Zimmerman, FS, Kansas State (E)
    Round 7 Pick 18: Connor Shaw, QB, South Carolina (C+)

    Your Future Picks:
    2015 Round 1 Pick
    2016 Round 1 Pick

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us