Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Amanda Knox - guilty again

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Yeah but read some stuff on a website that proves thats all BS.
    Please share the link to the website that says she was not convicted twice on the same evidence.

And they also over turned the conviction once. And maybe will again. No one knows.

Point being...people here are pointing to WEBSITES and deciding on the guilt or innocence based on them. All these site are biased for either side. They PROVE nothing.
    I hear you buddy!
    And I seen interviews with this bird... She aint killed nobody!
    She's been through enough, and she's got all kinds of emotional problems now that they had her locked up for no reason!

And they also over turned the conviction once. And maybe will again. No one knows.

Point being...people here are pointing to WEBSITES and deciding on the guilt or innocence based on them. All these site are biased for either side. They PROVE nothing.
    I do not know definitively whether she did it. All I have done is point to sources that discuss the fact that there is "real" evidence upon which the court's 2 guilty verdicts were based since many participants in the thread questioned the existence of evidence believing AK was "railroaded".

Like you, I also have no idea whether another appear will result in a reversal (I left my crystal ball in my other jacket pocket)

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Please share the link to the website that says she was not convicted twice on the same evidence.
    No, I meant Patsy Ramsey.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Not a fan of the new hairstyle. That said, I'd still like to slide my dork between those luscious tyits.

Well that's certainly a much better photo than the dowdy fop I originally posted.

+1

I do not know definitively whether she did it. All I have done is point to sources that discuss the fact that there is "real" evidence upon which the court's 2 guilty verdicts were based since many participants in the thread questioned the existence of evidence believing AK was "railroaded".

Like you, I also have no idea whether another appear will result in a reversal (I left my crystal ball in my other jacket pocket)
    You sure it was "crystal"?

My point was aimed at movethechains, not you.

My point was aimed at movethechains, not you.
    Well, my friend, you need to improve your point aiming.

No, I meant Patsy Ramsey.
    Yes, by all means, who needs DNA evidence. If we were to believe DNA evidence that would mean OJ was a killer.

(was this point aimed at me?)

Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    That ***** and her scumbag BF murdered someone who by all accounts was a truly good person. I followed closely and there is a sh!tload of evidence, those who say there was none are sheep to the mainstream media and need to do some research so they can have a fvcking clue. ALL of the major american networks wore blinders respective to that case, there was so much left unsaid and sooo many tough questions that she was NEVER tasked to answer. It astounded and aggravated me beyond belief. All the media commentary was focused and amplified on a video of mishandled evidence and the headcase of a prosecutor and completely ignored a myriad of condemning details surrounding the case, the least of which was her bizarre behavior. I just hope that skank is stupid enough to step foot on European soil again one day, Interpol will nab her in a second and she'll get what she truly deserves. This last review was the highest and final adjudication of her case, it's such a shame that the last one allowed her to evade justice. I wish they would have held her visa.
    The person who committed the murder has been in jail since day one. According to Italian prosecuters Knox and her BF were accomplices. Problem is they have know evidence of that.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Not a fan of the new hairstyle. That said, I'd still like to slide my dork between those luscious tyits.

She looks like a younger Laura Bush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

Nice pick up. Except I wouldn't want to give younger Laura Bush a moustache ride.

Yes, by all means, who needs DNA evidence. If we were to believe DNA evidence that would mean OJ was a killer.

(was this point aimed at me?)
    No. Stop getting in the way!

All League

So the Bush is back?

I say Kelly Kapowski's homlier older sister

Looks like TOM BRADY!
    Tell me you don't see it! Major boner deflation

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Looks like TOM BRADY!

Looks like a stone cold killer to me.

Hey Sonny. Please read this article, and get back to me. Knox and her BF, were railroaded by a corrupt Judge and prosecution.http://voices.yahoo.com/killer-confe...5-5598752.html

And this article.http://guardianlv.com/2014/01/amanda...hen-confessed/

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Looks like TOM BRADY!

You dream about Tom Brady every night dont you.