Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 139

Thread: Amanda Knox - guilty again

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Yeah but read some stuff on a website that proves thats all BS.
    Please share the link to the website that says she was not convicted twice on the same evidence.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And they also over turned the conviction once. And maybe will again. No one knows.

    Point being...people here are pointing to WEBSITES and deciding on the guilt or innocence based on them. All these site are biased for either side. They PROVE nothing.
    I hear you buddy!
    And I seen interviews with this bird... She aint killed nobody!
    She's been through enough, and she's got all kinds of emotional problems now that they had her locked up for no reason!

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And they also over turned the conviction once. And maybe will again. No one knows.

    Point being...people here are pointing to WEBSITES and deciding on the guilt or innocence based on them. All these site are biased for either side. They PROVE nothing.
    I do not know definitively whether she did it. All I have done is point to sources that discuss the fact that there is "real" evidence upon which the court's 2 guilty verdicts were based since many participants in the thread questioned the existence of evidence believing AK was "railroaded".

    Like you, I also have no idea whether another appear will result in a reversal (I left my crystal ball in my other jacket pocket)

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Please share the link to the website that says she was not convicted twice on the same evidence.
    No, I meant Patsy Ramsey.

  5. #85
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Not a fan of the new hairstyle. That said, I'd still like to slide my dork between those luscious tyits.



    Well that's certainly a much better photo than the dowdy fop I originally posted.

    +1

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I do not know definitively whether she did it. All I have done is point to sources that discuss the fact that there is "real" evidence upon which the court's 2 guilty verdicts were based since many participants in the thread questioned the existence of evidence believing AK was "railroaded".

    Like you, I also have no idea whether another appear will result in a reversal (I left my crystal ball in my other jacket pocket)
    You sure it was "crystal"?

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I do not know definitively whether she did it. All I have done is point to sources that discuss the fact that there is "real" evidence upon which the court's 2 guilty verdicts were based since many participants in the thread questioned the existence of evidence believing AK was "railroaded".

    Like you, I also have no idea whether another appear will result in a reversal (I left my crystal ball in my other jacket pocket)
    My point was aimed at movethechains, not you.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    My point was aimed at movethechains, not you.
    Well, my friend, you need to improve your point aiming.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    No, I meant Patsy Ramsey.
    Yes, by all means, who needs DNA evidence. If we were to believe DNA evidence that would mean OJ was a killer.

    (was this point aimed at me?)

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    That ***** and her scumbag BF murdered someone who by all accounts was a truly good person. I followed closely and there is a sh!tload of evidence, those who say there was none are sheep to the mainstream media and need to do some research so they can have a fvcking clue. ALL of the major american networks wore blinders respective to that case, there was so much left unsaid and sooo many tough questions that she was NEVER tasked to answer. It astounded and aggravated me beyond belief. All the media commentary was focused and amplified on a video of mishandled evidence and the headcase of a prosecutor and completely ignored a myriad of condemning details surrounding the case, the least of which was her bizarre behavior. I just hope that skank is stupid enough to step foot on European soil again one day, Interpol will nab her in a second and she'll get what she truly deserves. This last review was the highest and final adjudication of her case, it's such a shame that the last one allowed her to evade justice. I wish they would have held her visa.
    The person who committed the murder has been in jail since day one. According to Italian prosecuters Knox and her BF were accomplices. Problem is they have know evidence of that.

  11. #91
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Not a fan of the new hairstyle. That said, I'd still like to slide my dork between those luscious tyits.

    She looks like a younger Laura Bush.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #92
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    She looks like a younger Laura Bush.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice pick up. Except I wouldn't want to give younger Laura Bush a moustache ride.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Yes, by all means, who needs DNA evidence. If we were to believe DNA evidence that would mean OJ was a killer.

    (was this point aimed at me?)
    No. Stop getting in the way!

  14. #94
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    She looks like a younger Laura Bush.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    So the Bush is back?

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    She looks like a younger Laura Bush.
    I say Kelly Kapowski's homlier older sister

  16. #96
    Looks like TOM BRADY!
    Tell me you don't see it! Major boner deflation


  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Looks like TOM BRADY!
    Tell me you don't see it! Major boner deflation

    Looks like a stone cold killer to me.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Looks like a stone cold killer to me.
    Hey Sonny. Please read this article, and get back to me. Knox and her BF, were railroaded by a corrupt Judge and prosecution.http://voices.yahoo.com/killer-confe...5-5598752.html

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Looks like a stone cold killer to me.
    And this article.http://guardianlv.com/2014/01/amanda...hen-confessed/

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Looks like TOM BRADY!
    Tell me you don't see it! Major boner deflation

    You dream about Tom Brady every night dont you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us