Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tomorrow could be my last day.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Update: Jammies plan was wishful thinking. Rented the most high-performance car Enterprise could come up with and drove straight through. Literally got to the conference with 10 minutes to spare this morning. Going on roughly 36 hours without sleep right now; I'm off to the cocktail reception to make a spectacle out of myself. Everyone knows I'm running on fumes, so I can blame any indiscretions on the lack of zzzzs.

Later deeks

Attachment 5738
    Ouch! Yikes! is that the best you can do? child please.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update: Jammies plan was wishful thinking. Rented the most high-performance car Enterprise could come up with and drove straight through. Literally got to the conference with 10 minutes to spare this morning. Going on roughly 36 hours without sleep right now; I'm off to the cocktail reception to make a spectacle out of myself. Everyone knows I'm running on fumes, so I can blame any indiscretions on the lack of zzzzs.

Later deeks

Attachment 5738
    Now's the time to put to the test all you learned from that broad doing the sexual harassment teaching.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    Its Enterprise bro they dont rent Bugatti's.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    lol yeah, on 5 minutes notice in the middle of an ice storm at the enterprise in bum****massapequa, that's the highest performance car I could get. On a side note, once I turned off traction control it did a sick 60 second power brake on the speed bump in front of the resort. The cloud was epic and my colleague smelled the burned rubber on the 12th floor of the resort. I blamed it on the lack of sleep and a stuck accelerator. And on the drunken sales rep from dallas that was egging me on.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    He likes it in near the tail.....
    You sure? I hear that he'll do anything to be closer to the cock.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Business trip to Orlando. Supposed to fly out of LGA at noon during the deadliest ice storm in recorded histrionics. Unless Sully Yeager is flying my ice-coated plane, I'm either going to drown from hypothermeeiz in Jamaica Bay. or I'm going to off myself by sticking my finger in an unprotected airport socket at Gate 14A after the 12 hours delay of being stuck between fat smelly anxious losers incoherently orking into their cell phones to Epcot customer service in a frantic bid to reschedule their Rascal rentals.
    Don't say that. I hope you have a safe flight. Most Airplanes get de-iced before they takeoff and have anti icing while in flights.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Don't say that. I hope you have a safe flight. Most Airplanes get de-iced before they takeoff and have anti icing while in flights.
    Pfft - don't bother with him; he's just an attention hound. Like every other Big Shot®, he wants to make sure we'll notice he's dead.

Right?

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Its Enterprise bro they dont rent Bugatti's.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Yeah, ya gotta know where to go....