Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Milliner is Kyle Wilson 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    He starts them and then disappears.
    I'm pretty sure he's a Dolphin's fan. There is a member on finheaven with the name DolphanFanMD and also has the "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" sig.

Hall Of Fame
    Denard might end up being the better player but we need to give Dee more than one year ffs. He will be fine.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanMD View Post
    I look at a guy like Darqueze Dennard and see a vastly superior prospect. What I cant stand about Dee Milliners game is its lack of physicality. He refuses to jam receivers and is a terrible tackler. Worse yet Dee is injury prone. He really does need to get in the weight room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Posts like this really bother me. You call Milner Kyle Wilson 2.0 that can't be further from the truth. Granted I'm not saying Millner is the next Revis but if you really can judge football skills and projected development you can tell Millner is worlds apart Kyle Wilson even right now and that's with Wilson having years of experience in the NFL. I know I don't post here often but I am on here reading everyday since I joined.

I look at a guy like Darqueze Dennard and see a vastly superior prospect. What I cant stand about Dee Milliners game is its lack of physicality. He refuses to jam receivers and is a terrible tackler. Worse yet Dee is injury prone. He really does need to get in the weight room.

I thought this dude was supposed to stop starting threads?

Not even close. He has progress beyond anything Wilson has ever done. Missing camp hindered him last season, but this kid will be a stud.
    Wilson just is fundamentally horrible, he has the ability to do it all, but he just can't seem to grow and learn.

This is insane, if nothing else, he closed the year by not only playing well in December (even if he did get beat on occasion) but playing well while covering #1 WRs (Gordon, Wallace) the last 2 weeks of the season.

Dee closed strong, but too soon to tell what he will become.

If you ask the Jets coaching staff, they will tell you that Kyle Wilson is a far better player than people on this board paint him to be.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice

Milliner is not Kyle Wilson 2.0

While Milliner's rookie campaign was up and down, he finished on a high note having 3 INT's in the last 2 games, he also had 56 tackles on the season.

Wilson has 3 INT's in his entire 4 years in the NFL. He had 0 INT's as a rookie and 0 again in 2013.

Despite Milliner's injuries, he plays with alot more physicality than he gets credit for. He may take some bad angles at times, but, that's correctible.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 02-06-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Christ this is such a bad thread.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Dee closed strong, but too soon to tell what he will become.

If you ask the Jets coaching staff, they will tell you that Kyle Wilson is a far better player than people on this board paint him to be.
    He did close strongly but to be even handed the initial hole he dug for himself was pretty deep with respect to just how badly he played. Let's hope for new beginnings in 2014.

kyle Wilson isn't even as bad as some Jets fans think. He rates highly as a nickel CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Btw Dee Milliner could be Kyle Wilson 2.0 , or he can be Revis2.0. Just sample size is too small and only time will tell what Cb he becomes.
    If you make this statement, how do you also title this entire thread as "Dee Milliner is Kyle Wilson 2.0. You just said the sample size is too small.
    Are you bored?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    dump
    +1 a thousand times over

Another great threat from this moron!!

Veteran
    Unfortunately, Wilson makes many tackles because he creates tackles and therefore has to make them.

You can only tackle a receiver after he catches the ball. Maybe if he'd play the ball once in awhile he'd allow fewer catches.

The Sherman play that sealed their trip to NJ when he turned in midair and swatted the ball to Malcolm Smith was something Milliner can do but never Kyle Wilson.

All Pro
    Dee Millibust

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JFB View Post
    If you make this statement, how do you also title this entire thread as "Dee Milliner is Kyle Wilson 2.0. You just said the sample size is too small.
    Are you bored?
    Fail. He wasn't the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    Fail. He wasn't the OP.
    LOL... what I was thinkin

JetFanMD = Zarathustra 2.0

Just an atrocious thread. Which I've made worse by commenting in.

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Way too early to make this claim on Miliner
    agreed... player finished a lot stronger than he started... drafted no. 9 overall.. comes w/ expectations....