Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: ARod drops lawsuit

  1. #1

    ARod drops lawsuit

    What a mook this guy is.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,481
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What a mook this guy is.
    "There's a little roller up along first, behind the bag! It gets through Buckner! Here comes Knight and the Mets win it!"

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dierking View Post
    "There's a little roller up along first, behind the bag! It gets through Buckner! Here comes Knight and the Mets win it!"
    Ummmmmm....point?
    Last edited by FF2; 02-08-2014 at 12:22 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Ummmmmm....point?
    F the Yankees. That's the point!

  5. #5
    God I hate the offseason.

  6. #6
    You dislike Arod. How original.

  7. #7
    This place is worse than the strip

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,481
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Ummmmmm....point?
    Mook

  9. #9
    The Yankees are getting what they deserve with A-Rod. He opted out of a ridiculous 10 year deal in 2007, then what do the Yanks do? They offer him another 10-year contract! How Stupid!!!

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dierking View Post
    "There's a little roller up along first, behind the bag! It gets through Buckner! Here comes Knight and the Mets win it!"
    What are you 5? How many rings the Sox got since then?

    As for A-Rod, the guy is a moron. I think he finally realized he doesn't want to piss away 5 million of a lost cause of a lawsuit. The 2nd A-Rod contract, worst in the history of baseball. Although, if Puljos doesn't get healthy he's going to be the second worst.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,481
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    What are you 5? How many rings the Sox got since then?

    As for A-Rod, the guy is a moron. I think he finally realized he doesn't want to piss away 5 million of a lost cause of a lawsuit. The 2nd A-Rod contract, worst in the history of baseball. Although, if Puljos doesn't get healthy he's going to be the second worst.
    Don't get your panties in such a bunch-He mentioned "Mook". What is the most famous mook play.....?

    Some of you guys really need a vagina check.

  12. #12
    I looked up all these words in the illustrated dictionary: jackass, a-hole, jerk-off, putz, cheater, liar, etc; I keep seeing A-rod's picture.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dierking View Post
    Don't get your panties in such a bunch-He mentioned "Mook". What is the most famous mook play.....?

    Some of you guys really need a vagina check.
    To be fair, the reference wasn't obvious. Mookie might be near and dear in the hearts and minds of Mets fans, but most people remember Buckner for that play, not Wilson.

    Without making that connection, the comment made no sense.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,481
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    To be fair, the reference wasn't obvious. Mookie might be near and dear in the hearts and minds of Mets fans, but most people remember Buckner for that play, not Wilson.

    Without making that connection, the comment made no sense.
    Pretty sure every Red Sox fan knows who hit the ball to Buckner-pretty famous play. Some may be a little slow on the uptake.

    Pure knee jerk reaction is telling sometimes on sensitivities.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dierking View Post
    Pretty sure every Red Sox fan knows who hit the ball to Buckner-pretty famous play. Some may be a little slow on the uptake.

    Pure knee jerk reaction is telling sometimes on sensitivities.
    I'd also add that I think most guys here were little kids (or less) in 1986.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,481
    Like detjetsfan, who claims to have listened to Bobby Mercer. Whoever that is.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dierking View Post
    Like detjetsfan, who claims to have listened to Bobby Mercer. Whoever that is.
    Bobby Murcer was a Yankees broadcaster until 2001

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,481
    The point is, the kid thought his name was Bobby MErcer.

    And he claims to be a Yankee fan?

    I suppose he liked Roger Moris too.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    To be fair, the reference wasn't obvious. Mookie might be near and dear in the hearts and minds of Mets fans, but most people remember Buckner for that play, not Wilson.

    Without making that connection, the comment made no sense.
    this. I dint make the connection from mook to Mookie.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    I'd also add that I think most guys here were little kids (or less) in 1986.
    Based on the responses to this thread, it seems most guys still are.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us