Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Announce 2014 Ticket Price Adjustments

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Announce 2014 Ticket Price Adjustments

The New York Jets have announced adjustments to their MetLife Stadium season ticket pricing for the 2014 NFL season.
    Prices in the stadium's upper level will decrease on average a little more than 10 percent. In the lower level, prices will increase an average of 3 percent. Prices for mezzanine level tickets will remain unchanged from 2013.

The adjustments will result in an overall lowering of ticket prices by about 1 to 2 percent.

"We understand the sacrifices many of our fans make to attend our games," Jets President Neil Glat said. "We carefully study and assess market demand based on many factors, including the secondary market, prices around the National Football League, and prices for other sports and entertainment offerings in the New York market. Our goal is to maximize the number of season ticket holders in our building in an effort to create a substantial homefield advantage.
    "We're also always looking to add value for our season ticket holders. For us, the focus is not only for the 10 games in the stadium but also offering a lot more Jets activities year round, such as Jets House during Super Bowl week, draft parties, and conference calls with our season ticket holders, among many other benefits."http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/arti...6-79f85e271513

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buldawg View Post
    The New York Jets have announced adjustments to their MetLife Stadium season ticket pricing for the 2014 NFL season.
    Prices in the stadium's upper level will decrease on average a little more than 10 percent. In the lower level, prices will increase an average of 3 percent. Prices for mezzanine level tickets will remain unchanged from 2013.

The adjustments will result in an overall lowering of ticket prices by about 1 to 2 percent.

"We understand the sacrifices many of our fans make to attend our games," Jets President Neil Glat said. "We carefully study and assess market demand based on many factors, including the secondary market, prices around the National Football League, and prices for other sports and entertainment offerings in the New York market. Our goal is to maximize the number of season ticket holders in our building in an effort to create a substantial homefield advantage.
    "We're also always looking to add value for our season ticket holders. For us, the focus is not only for the 10 games in the stadium but also offering a lot more Jets activities year round, such as Jets House during Super Bowl week, draft parties, and conference calls with our season ticket holders, among many other benefits."http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/arti...6-79f85e271513
    So premium seating becomes more expensive with the upper level becoming more affordable....If they were going to lower the prices overall by 1-2% anyways, why didn't they just lower the upper bowl by 1-2% and leave the lower bowl untouched?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AirStrike View Post
    So premium seating becomes more expensive with the upper level becoming more affordable....If they were going to lower the prices overall by 1-2% anyways, why didn't they just lower the upper bowl by 1-2% and leave the lower bowl untouched?
    Because nobody is buying the upper deck seats on a seasonal basis. People in the lower level paid a PSL and will not walk away because of a 3% increase.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    This change is a non-issue, the NFL policy for pre-season still remains unacceptable. Pricing for exhibition games has to be changed. Full price for games that are a basically a scrimmage is an insult to STH.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    makes row 5 UD EZ corner seats (front row) at $85.50 and front row 50 yard line UD seats at $112.50 amazing values.

I do wonder if they are really dropping the $50 dollar seats 10% as that would make them $45.

I think you have to go back amost 20 years to find Jets season tickets with a face value of $45, does anyone know last time jets Tickets were priced at $45 or less. I dont remember.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jet got the Season Ticket renewal email. New prices here:
    http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-a...ing-chart.html

Seems like my tickets went from $125 per game to $127.50. That's reasonable.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much are UD Prime now? I cant get into my account right now but Jets sent out invoice renewal emails and the exact ticket prices are there. Can someone post a few examples of new ticket prices.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Because nobody is buying the upper deck seats on a seasonal basis. People in the lower level paid a PSL and will not walk away because of a 3% increase.
    Great point. I've had my tix for 35 years, upper in all three stadiums. The past few years, I sit next to a different person almost every game.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    How much are UD Prime now? I cant get into my account right now but Jets sent out invoice renewal emails and the exact ticket prices are there. Can someone post a few examples of new ticket prices.
    Paid $125/game this past year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buldawg View Post

Everybody who sits in the lower bowl should send the Jets hate mail for this. It is not our fault that the Jets put a poor product on the field the past few years so people dont want to show up.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

These sections are overpriced now

Lower Touchdown Corner $1350 - $135 a ticket

Mezzanine Endzone B $1250 - $125 a ticket

Parts of Lower Sideline closes to endzone $1525- $152.50 a ticket. Some of those seats are on 10 yard line!!

So does this mean in 300 section that row 5 (first row of End Zone is only $65) if so that is a great deal.

These are wild card prices.
    300-level Prime $1100
    300-level Sideline $1000
    300-level Sideline/Corner $850
    300-level Endzone$650
    300-level Corner/Endzone $500

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Upper primes are $110.

I did noticed how some of the front rows in UD are not considered prime however.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    Upper primes are $110.

I did noticed how some of the front rows in UD are not considered prime however.
    Noticed that too, 309,318, 343 and 334 are UD prime closest to 50 that are no longer UD Prime prices. They are $100 a ticket. Not bad. However, the four old UD corner Prime seats are still way over priced at $100 condidering row 5 UD on 35 yard line is same ticket price.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got row one 40 yard line UD Prime seats to be honest were not worth 125 with rail and eating two preseasons and I was actually considering dropping them.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

PSL Public Service Announcement

Ok folks. Only SIX row five UD Endzone Corner seats available in stadium. They are the first row. Jets just reduced them to $65 a ticket which aint bad at all.

two seats in 305 and four seats in 306. Anyone want them buy or swich seats call Brian at 973-549-4883

That is it for front row corner UD EZ seats.

BTW who the heck is paying for a $2,500 Mezz B PSL and $125 a ticket when pretty much the same seats are $65 bucks with no PSL.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    FYI to everyone parking prices did not change.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    So what the Jets are doing,is giving the big middle finger for the loyal fan who paid the LL -PSL by raising his prices by 3% & the fan who just shows up once in a while buy ing a upper seat gets rewarded with a 10% discount for not being as loyal as the PSL holder. Woody screws the real fans again.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    sections 135 and 142 increased from $145.00 to $152.50. That's a 5.2% increase, FWIW.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    the jets have been screwing the fans for the past 45 yrs. we haven't even played in the SB in 45 yrs. at least we won the snoopy bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    So what the Jets are doing,is giving the big middle finger for the loyal fan who paid the LL -PSL by raising his prices by 3% & the fan who just shows up once in a while buy ing a upper seat gets rewarded with a 10% discount for not being as loyal as the PSL holder. Woody screws the real fans again.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    I agree with this statement. I remember signing up for a PSL and the reps I talked with said a price freeze for all PSL seats was instituted for the first X amount of years into the new stadium but that wasn't true.