either:

http://nypost.com/2014/02/14/johnny-...t-drafting-me/

Stay in Texas, ya turd.

Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    The bratty nonsense he pulled in Texas A&M makes me question how
    he'll handle being the leader of an NFL team. These quotes don't help
    either:

These are credible reasons but may I add 3 or 4?

1.) Danny Weurfel
    2.) Tim Tebow
    3.) Tommie frazier (Don't bring up the disease deeks)
    4.) Charlie Ward

This guy is so polarizing. It's amazing that he could go anywhere from #1 to #50.

Good teams know that ego and personality are second to talent. That's why you bring in the Manziels and Tebows - they know how to win, regardless of the controversy they bring with them.

Jets Insider VIP
    either:

agreed. He is not for the Jets!

Quote Originally Posted by The Schwartz View Post
    Good teams know that ego and personality are second to talent. That's why you bring in the Manziels and Tebows - they know how to win, regardless of the controversy they bring with them.
    JEEZ you are one determined clown!
    Seems like a real PITA setting up this many accounts...

I wish injury to no one but if this brat really said all those things that is what he deserves. You little brat. I hope he ends up with Jags and be the bottom dweller.

So many reasons not to draft him in the 1st you cant list them all. I find it exceedingly hard to believe anyone would even consider him in the 1st round.

All Pro
    either:

What a self centered little brat! Not the guy I want as the face of my franchise. I'm still looking forward to a DE or LB killing him the first time he does that "money" celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    So many reasons not to draft him in the 1st you cant list them all. I find it exceedingly hard to believe anyone would even consider him in the 1st round.
    I think that's what everyone though about Tebow. Then McDaniels added even more to the pats are a joke evidence mountain.

still think the texans should take bridgewater and go with the accurate arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmiekid91 View Post

1.) Danny Weurfel
    2.) Tim Tebow
    4.) Charlie Ward
    Tebow was a fullback pretending to be a QB. Wuerfell and Ward were products of the fun n' gun system. I think Manziel's skill set translates better to the pro game my bigger concern is durability since he likes to run and take hits. No way he makes it to us at 18 unless some crazy incident happens between now and the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmiekid91 View Post

1.) Danny Weurfel
    2.) Tim Tebow
    4.) Charlie Ward
    Tebow was a fullback pretending to be a QB. Wuerfell and Ward were products of the fun n' gun system. I think Manziel's skill set translates better to the pro game my bigger concern is durability since he likes to run and take hits. No way he makes it to us at 18 unless some crazy incident happens between now and the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    still think the texans should take bridgewater and go with the accurate arm.
    If I was the Texans I'd got after Clowney and see if I could swing a deal to get back in the 1st round to go after Bortles or go after Mettenberger in rd 3. Look at how well passing on VY a few years back for Mario Williams panned out and Clowney is even better than Mario.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    If I was the Texans I'd got after Clowney and see if I could swing a deal to get back in the 1st round to go after Bortles or go after Mettenberger in rd 3. Look at how well passing on VY a few years back for Mario Williams panned out and Clowney is even better than Mario.
    true. but the texans face a problem, that if they pass on qbs in the first round and put their money on mettenberger and it doesn't work out, the team still sucks. it's a difficult situation when you have the first pick and the qbs are not considered worthy of the pick. maybe best case for texans is a team like cleveland covets a particular qb and the texans give them the pick for a reasonable price. of course any trade out of the top spot could well mean they miss out on clowney and another qb they may like.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I think that's what everyone though about Tebow. Then McDaniels added even more to the pats are a joke evidence mountain.
    Tebow was a better prospect though. At least he had size.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Tebow was a better prospect though. At least he had size.
    lol..

All Pro
    either:

apparently you never read the joe namath autobiography and some of the nonsense he did in his hometown and at alabama and esp in NY but hey lets keep judging books by their cover it works out well for people.

The man can play football and doesn't need a all-pro cast surrounding him ala sanchez, holmes and others.

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    apparently you never read the joe namath autobiography and some of the nonsense he did in his hometown and at alabama and esp in NY but hey lets keep judging books by their cover it works out well for people.

The man can play football and doesn't need a all-pro cast surrounding him ala sanchez, holmes and others.
    He doesn't need an all pro cast? His left tackle went #2 overall last year, and another one of his tackles will probably go top 5 this year. Who do you think keeps his pocket clean while he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. Let's forget he also has a 6'5 WR to bail him out, and will probably be the second WR taken this year. Oh and Ricky Seal-Jones who also is a good prospect for next years draft.