Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bridgewater... F A N T A S T I C ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Sorry but that really is just hate. Geno is a much better prospect then most of those guys you just listed. You dont like him fine but those are some pretty pothetic names IMO. This years class is just as much garbage as last years.
    Raider knows his QB's. I remember years ago he schooled me after the '07 draft for saying that the Raiders should have taken Calvin Johnson over Jamarcus Russell and I've been eating crow ever since.

BTW Geno sucks b/c he doesn't play for Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    LOL...you have been wrong about more things than any other poster on this site, and that is no exaggeration. You calling someone out about being wrong is priceless.
    Aint that the truth! lol!
    OMG, if someone just took the time to go back & look at some of the crap Raider spews on this site you would know the guy is dillusional most of the time.
    Geno dismantled his Raiders with basically no camp, no receivers, no healthy TEs, a rookie LG & an old decrepit RG, lmao! AZZ WHOOPING!

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Raider knows his QB's. I remember years ago he schooled me after the '07 draft for saying that the Raiders should have taken Calvin Johnson over Jamarcus Russell and I've been eating crow ever since.

Well the great GM Ozzie Newhouse put the highest grade on Jamarcus Russell that he had on any prospect in his life as Gm. ( fact) http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arcus-russell/. So i was in good company there. Who knows how a poor kid going to handle getting a lot of money before he plays a down of football. That was the right choice ,(always take the franchise Qb over the Wr) Just didn't work out.

Geno sucks because he wasn't the 37 ranked Qb in the Nfl , because he was good. To play Qb in the Nfl you have to be able process things a lot faster than Geno Smith can. A pet rock is smarter than Geno Smith. sexting your junk to woman on the internet isn't exactly smart.

Btw you can't even get what I said correctly. What you said makes no sense.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 02-17-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    If I had taken the time to right a long post on this topic, it would probably look a lot like this. Bortles over Bridgewater is simply baffling. Bortles to me is a "Blaine Gabbert" type of prospect, intriguing physical traits but a huge risk and if you put him in as a rookie, it will probably be a disaster. He's just not a consistent passer and really doesn't have the arm strength to make up for it. I think his buzz started with McShay, but I've never fully understood it. Any GM that takes him over Bridgewater will likely be fired within the next 3 seasons, that's not even an exaggeration.

Manziel I understand the intrigue a bit more, but his rise up the draftboards is a bit surprising. OK so he looked good against Duke. He struggled a lot against Missouri and LSU prior to that. I saw things in those games that I think could find their way to the next level. But, the kid is a fantastic athlete, had tons of success in college, and I can understand if a very bold GM would consider him over Bridgewater. I wouldn't do it myself, but at least I could buy some sort of argument for it.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. If Bridgewater somehow falls to the Raiders or Vikings, those teams should hand in their draft cards before the clock even starts ticking. Hell, if he falls out of the top 3, the Vikings should probably try to trade up for him. I think he's close to can't miss
    Glad to be back on the same page with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Well the great GM Ozzie Newhouse put the highest grade on Jamarcus Russell that he had on any prospect in his life as Gm. ( fact) http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arcus-russell/. So i was in good company there. Who knows how a poor kid going to handle getting a lot of money before he plays a down of football. That was the right choice ,(always take the franchise Qb over the Wr) Just didn't work out.

Geno sucks because he wasn't the 37 ranked Qb in the Nfl , because he was good. To play Qb in the Nfl you have to be able process things a lot faster than Geno Smith can. A pet rock is smarter than Geno Smith. sexting your junk to woman on the internet isn't exactly smart.

Geno may "suck" but he still beat your sorry-ass team. Actually, playing the Raiders helped turn around the end of Geno's season, so thanks!

You thought you were out of the woods when Al died. Only now you have to deal with his son who is even a bigger idiot than his father with none of his father's football credentials.

Geno may "suck" but he still beat your sorry-ass team. Actually, playing the Raiders helped turn around the end of Geno's season, so thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Aint that the truth! lol!
    OMG, if someone just took the time to go back & look at some of the crap Raider spews on this site you would know the guy is dillusional most of the time.
    Geno dismantled his Raiders with basically no camp, no receivers, no healthy TEs, a rookie LG & an old decrepit RG, lmao! AZZ WHOOPING!
    you have it wrong there son. let's see you played a team with 55 million of dead cap space. ( very little depth) who due to injuries had to play guys that had no business out there. Go watch the game even Mark Sanchez could've and would've, put up better numbers against that Raider defense.( they weren't stopping anyone at that point)

Now let's see with there top three Rb's out with injury, a Fb was able to put the most yards any RB put on the Jets defense last year. ( Raiders don't seem to have any problem running the football against a Rex Ryan defense) Raiders best Wr Denarius Moore didn't play in that game and Jets didn't exactly shutdown Mcgloin either. The Raiders missed a field goal and jets blocked a punt for a Td. ( difference right there)

Now Raiders have by far the most money to play with in Fa and alot of high draft choice. let's see how you fare playing a full team this year. Let's see how Geno smith looks playing under those circumstances.( link on the article in my signature and explAins why I will get the last laugh).
    Last edited by Raider9175; 02-17-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    See the post above for my answer. Turn around what? Neither team made the playoffs, and Geno Smith having success running it , was the worst thing that could have happen.( teams will take that part away , and he left to beat teams with his arm. Good luck with that one

btw hate to break it to you you sign a veteran Qb like Schaub , your FO has every attention for him to be the starter.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 02-17-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post

I never thought they would pass up on Joe Thomas.

[QUOTE=Raider9175;5150174]See the post above for my answer. Turn around what? Neither team made the playoffs, and Geno Smith having success running it , was the worst thing that could have happen.( teams will take that part away , and he left to beat teams with his arm. Good luck with that one

btw hate to break it to you you sign a veteran Qb like Schaub , your FO has every attention for him to be the starter.[/QUOTE]

A 32 year old injury ridden QB that couldnt produce with an all star cast last year? doubtful. He is just going to be a cheap BU plan. Even if they give him 4 mil his experience is worth the extra coin to have on the bench. If this was Vick or a younger guy like Freeman yeah maybe. Shaub is not even the best QB in FA, your not talking a huge investment. Your taking him because you DONT plan on drafting a BU. Guys like Cassell, Shaubb, McCown, and Rex your not signing with the intention of making them your franchise QB going forth. They are BU plans if your 1st plan fails. The only reason you sign a guy like that to start is if you are drafting someone to sit. We already drafted someone and he is already in. You have to commit at least the next 8 games and give the young guy a fair shot. Benching him now your only setting yourself back anther 2 years.

See the post above for my answer. Turn around what? Neither team made the playoffs, and Geno Smith having success running it , was the worst thing that could have happen.( teams will take that part away , and he left to beat teams with his arm. Good luck with that one

btw hate to break it to you you sign a veteran Qb like Schaub , your FO has every attention for him to be the starter.
    Is English your second language?

Geno had success throwing it and running it the last 4 weeks. He actually threw it very well against a good Browns D.

All Pro

Bridgewater... F A N T A S T I C ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I never thought they would pass up on Joe Thomas.
    OAK pretty much dodged elite pro-bowlers to take russel. Only the raiders

thCASNMT3Z.jpgHows things going with your new wife Raider

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    thCASNMT3Z.jpgHows things going with your new wife Raider
    LOL

But seriously, the only reason I can see why he is here is for our enjoyment. You have to admit, he does make you laugh.

Back to the original topic, Peter King's MMQB mentions that the Browns new GM mentioned that he knew what QB he would take if the pick was today and King speculates that it must be either Manziel or Bortles. I'm confused by that unless King thinks Bridgewater will already be off the board. I just don't see how Bortles and Manziel have somehow risen above Bridgewater in people's eyes, or to the point where you wouldn't even debate Bridgewater among them. It's certainly not based on anything that's happened on the field the past 6 weeks since the season is, umm, over. I just don't get how people can't see that Bridgewater is the best QB prospect in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    LOL

But seriously, the only reason I can see why he is here is for our enjoyment. You have to admit, he does make you laugh.
    He's a good troll.I enjoy his posts, ridiculous as they might be.