Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Rams

  1. #1

    Rams

    Anyone else think the stars are aligning that the Rams will be the worst team in the NFL next year? They're the worst team in their division by far. Bradford has been a disappointment, Schotty is still there shooting their offense in the foot, and the owner Stan Kroenke seems to want back into the LA market (which is actually a good move). I know they have the picks from the RG3 trade but I can really see next year being a Titanic-sized disaster for this team.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,310
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Anyone else think the stars are aligning that the Rams will be the worst team in the NFL next year? They're the worst team in their division by far. Bradford has been a disappointment, Schotty is still there shooting their offense in the foot, and the owner Stan Kroenke seems to want back into the LA market (which is actually a good move). I know they have the picks from the RG3 trade but I can really see next year being a Titanic-sized disaster for this team.
    Do u realize that Kellen Clemens is now considered a solid backup QB because of the extended time he got playing under some guy shooting his offense in the foot.

  3. #3
    Hmm, that's kind of random. I guess I see your point as the Rams haven't done much in the last 2 years but they have legit playmakers all over their team. I think the Rams could benefit from better QB play but Bradford is still an average level starter. I see the Ram's being 8-8 next year, unless they have a monster draft which they might considering their abundance of picks.

  4. #4
    I don't see it. They have a good coach in Jeff Fisher and a ton of young talent on defense (almost as many 1st round picks as the Jets have I believe). Like the Jets, I think they just need more talent on offense which they can get through the draft.

  5. #5
    Absolutely not, the rams are a young team with a defense that can get after the QB, they can run the ball and they have weapons. Not to mention they have two premium first rounders thanks to Washington. I actually expect them to make the playoffs next year

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,846
    Most people I have heard believe the Rams are ascending. The NFC West has gone from the worst division in the NFL to probably the best in just 4 years.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Do u realize that Kellen Clemens is now considered a solid backup QB because of the extended time he got playing under some guy shooting his offense in the foot.
    I heard Kellen and matt Schaub are now in competition for NFL's best QB.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Most people I have heard believe the Rams are ascending. The NFC West has gone from the worst division in the NFL to probably the best in just 4 years.
    Hawks, 49ers and Cardinals are all significantly better. Rams have done a good job hanging in there last couple yrs but I can see it all falling apart for them next season.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Upper East Side
    Posts
    6,822
    Totally disagree. Their defense is LOADED and the team as a whole looks like it's on the upswing. The only reason they didn't finish with a winning record is that they're in the best division in the NFL.

    I think there are multiple NFL divisions (NFC East, AFC South) they'd have a legit shot at winning.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,310
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I heard Kellen and matt Schaub are now in competition for NFL's best QB.
    Which one do u think we should go after ?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Hawks, 49ers and Cardinals are all significantly better. Rams have done a good job hanging in there last couple yrs but I can see it all falling apart for them next season.

    You don't know what you're talking about the Rams have a VERY GOOD young D and they have a lot of playmakers on O and if Sam gets his act together they'll be very good...oh, and they have ALOT of money to work with PLUS the 2nd overall pick in the draft and with mock drafts having them picking WR Watkins to add to their many weapons.

  12. #12
    finally there is a worse division to be in than the AFC East.....

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,522
    While the rest of NFCW has been dominating the NFL, the Rams have quietly assembled a formidable defense to go with an offense on the rise cuz of all of the draft picks (with more to come). Only thing holding them back is a QB and OC.

    DUMP.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bayonne, NJ
    Posts
    2,878
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Anyone else think the stars are aligning that the Rams will be the worst team in the NFL next year? They're the worst team in their division by far. Bradford has been a disappointment, Schotty is still there shooting their offense in the foot, and the owner Stan Kroenke seems to want back into the LA market (which is actually a good move). I know they have the picks from the RG3 trade but I can really see next year being a Titanic-sized disaster for this team.
    Nope, don't see it that way at all.

  15. #15
    Is this guy serious?

    The Rams are an upgrade at QB away from being a contender. They're not even close to the bottom of the league.

  16. #16
    At some point in a big game, Brian Schottenheimer is going to make an offensive call that will annoy and anger their fanbase. Hell, he only got one great game out of Tavon Austin
    Last edited by Eckesg1; 02-17-2014 at 04:55 PM.

  17. #17
    Agree that Schotty is a weak link,but they have a very good defense. Bradford I could take or leave. However I believe the Rams record is MUCH better last year if he isnt hurt.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Which one do u think we should go after ?
    The tallest one!

  19. #19
    Rams have the displeasure of playing in the NFL's most brutal division.

    They're a consistent QB and couple of o-linemen away from being the Cardinals of 2013.

    They're not the Seahawks or 49ers, but they're pretty decent.

    Switch them with the Bills, and they're 3 games better.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    2,403
    They need major help on offense that is for sure but their defense is actually pretty good. Stacked with a lot of good young talent plus they just rehired Greg Williams. Like him or not but he always has a good defense and again they have good pieces.

    Offense is much like ours. If they can get some weapons then maybe then wont be so bad. I dont think they are anywhere near worst in the league. They have actually been very competitive in their division as well.

    Until proven otherwise I see no reason to think that the Jaguars wont be the worst team in the league again.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us