View Poll Results: What say you, citizens of Teh Hampur?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fully legalize and treat it like alcohol (must be over 21 etc)

64 95.52%
  • Legalize for medical purposes only

3 4.48%
  • Stay the course with prohibition (full on reefer madness)

0 0%
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Weed poll - Way to go NY!! - Hampur poll coming...

So what we get drunk,
    So what we smoke weed,
    We're just having fun,
    Living young and wild and free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    STFU already, you sound like whiny, runny-nosed WF or mcGifley "I don't like what you wrote so I'm putting you on ignore" or " if you don't like what I wrote put me on ignore" I got a better idea why don't you start a Drug Forum.

I wrote that pot wasn't so good for your health, which it ain't, and I get insulted by drug-addled sub-moroners here, with no penalty to them, the nature and degree of which should be reserved for the idiotic, creepy, inciteful Trolls of other teams . I would excludeTBP DPF and PR from that cohort.

"We're" all deplorable company? Don't flatter yourself, there's a dozen hardcore execrable losers equally as lousy as you, many in this thread, but I don't deplore most like WCO, Timmy, Quantum, JW, even green comes up with a few good ones

I can't tell one of your high quality gifs from a low quality one, label them next time

You're a Jerk off. Also no matter how smart you think you are or superior to all of us. Just remember i see you at a jets game you're gonna wet your pants jungle boy.. Im gonna make u mine sunshine ..call you judy and you'll like it

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    You're a Jerk off. Also no matter how smart you think you are or superior to all of us. Just remember i see you at a jets game you're gonna wet your pants jungle boy.. Im gonna make u mine sunshine ..call you judy and you'll like it

Man rape is so cliche. Why don't we just hold him down and take turns reaming his a$$hole with our penii against his will instead.

I sense much anger in you.

How can we use it to our benefit?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Man rape is so cliche. Why don't we just hold him down and take turns reaming his a$$hole with our penii against his will instead.
    Force him to do bong hits while i sing somebody to love in the fur coat you in your robe dancing like a scene out of reefer madness. Oh jungle what a party it will be....
    Last edited by thebigragu; 02-25-2014 at 09:43 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I sense much anger in you.

How can we use it to our benefit?
    Get jungle to my house in a box dressed like a bunny rabbit.

Jets Insider VIP
    Force him to do bong hits while i sing somebody to love in the fur coat you in your robe dancing like a scene out of reefer madness. Oh jungle what a party it will be....
    And we'll lipsynch "In Dreams" (a candy-colored clown they call the Sandman...) by Roy Orbison like Dean Stockwell in "Blue Velvet." Sh1t I've got a blazing hard-on right now.

And we'll lipsynch "In Dreams" (a candy-colored clown they call the Sandman...) by Roy Orbison like Dean Stockwell in "Blue Velvet." Sh1t I've got a blazing hard-on right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    now were cooking.

Marijuana cures petulance... If a certain poster toked a little, he'd become a more amiable dude...

Hall Of Fame
    STFU already, you sound like whiny, runny-nosed WF or mcGifley "I don't like what you wrote so I'm putting you on ignore" or " if you don't like what I wrote put me on ignore" I got a better idea why don't you start a Drug Forum.

I wrote that pot wasn't so good for your health, which it ain't, and I get insulted by drug-addled sub-moroners here, with no penalty to them, the nature and degree of which should be reserved for the idiotic, creepy, inciteful Trolls of other teams . I would excludeTBP DPF and PR from that cohort.

"We're" all deplorable company? Don't flatter yourself, there's a dozen hardcore execrable losers equally as lousy as you, many in this thread, but I don't deplore most like WCO, Timmy, Quantum, JW, even green comes up with a few good ones

I can't tell one of your high quality gifs from a low quality one, label them next time
    WOW! I'm not sure if I should feel bad for you or not.
    You REEK of a brainwashed DEA Clown, but... Maybe it's just that you're very elderly and you lived THAT life:
    The life which you truly believed that your master(s) was "saving society" from the "dangers of alcohol" as they themselves guzzled down any drop of liquor they could confiscate while they plotted their master plan of how to imprison each of the "lesser ones" for simply partaking of what those said masters were puking up and pissing out.

And here you are.... DRUNK. Or at the very least DRINKING! A CRIME that would have you behind bars.... back when you're daddy was worrying about being thrown in a cage for having a beer after nearly killing himself at work... But "F*** that loser," right???
    That's how it is??? It's "against the law" ...WHAT f***ing law?! WHO'S f***ing LAW?! Some coksucking crackerass PRISON BUILDER'S LAW?!!!
    Yeah... F*** that.
    MY generation is here. NOW. We watched our parents bend over to your bastard masters while we starved and froze, and they kept paying, and paying... and paying... and are STILL paying and it is US in debt now, after we watched them die, or at the very least, sit on their death bed, prescribed POISON, faux-cannabis pills, manufactured by your great masters. Yet we're STILL supposed to pay... for WHAT?! Their poisonous pills? NFW.
    Our families are ripe with cancers and diseases we probably don't even know about, and the only relief any of us have EVER seen happens to come from the very plant that your masters model their drugs after. How bout that!
    If you're for real with that BS you're talking then you need to take some of your fake weed pills that the Dr's charge $400 a fill on.... Or better yet... Buy you self a quap for that price and let it last you a few months... You'll have a lot less bltchy side-effects!

I think I can speak for all of me n mines in this here time of times when I say... You're very welcome to join us. Partake if you need, indulge if you like.
    You are welcome with open arms so long as you can be at peace with the children of the earth.

But know this. We are fed up and we are F***ING PISSED. We are done sitting down. WE are the F***ING POWER NOW! WE THE MOTHERF***ING PEOPLE!
    And we are gonna use ALL of the natural medications we feel fit! May all of the opposition poison themselves on their OWN product!

And if you ARE in fact a DEA agent, unwilling to bend, after all of the countless lives you've ruined, I hope you get denied Food Stamps, prick.

I feel like you may have a career ahead of you being a hype man at a Phish concert...

Hall Of Fame
    They have a career for that???

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Marijuana cures petulance... If a certain poster toked a little, he'd become a more amiable dude...
    His aim seems quite on target.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You REEK of a brainwashed DEA Clown, but... Maybe it's just that you're very elderly and you lived THAT life:
    The life which you truly believed that your master(s) was "saving society" from the "dangers of alcohol" as they themselves guzzled down any drop of liquor they could confiscate while they plotted their master plan of how to imprison each of the "lesser ones" for simply partaking of what those said masters were puking up and pissing out.

And here you are.... DRUNK. Or at the very least DRINKING! A CRIME that would have you behind bars.... back when you're daddy was worrying about being thrown in a cage for having a beer after nearly killing himself at work... But "F*** that loser," right???
    That's how it is??? It's "against the law" ...WHAT f***ing law?! WHO'S f***ing LAW?! Some coksucking crackerass PRISON BUILDER'S LAW?!!!
    Yeah... F*** that.
    MY generation is here. NOW. We watched our parents bend over to your bastard masters while we starved and froze, and they kept paying, and paying... and paying... and are STILL paying and it is US in debt now, after we watched them die, or at the very least, sit on their death bed, prescribed POISON, faux-cannabis pills, manufactured by your great masters. Yet we're STILL supposed to pay... for WHAT?! Their poisonous pills? NFW.
    Our families are ripe with cancers and diseases we probably don't even know about, and the only relief any of us have EVER seen happens to come from the very plant that your masters model their drugs after. How bout that!
    If you're for real with that BS you're talking then you need to take some of your fake weed pills that the Dr's charge $400 a fill on.... Or better yet... Buy you self a quap for that price and let it last you a few months... You'll have a lot less bltchy side-effects!

I think I can speak for all of me n mines in this here time of times when I say... You're very welcome to join us. Partake if you need, indulge if you like.
    You are welcome with open arms so long as you can be at peace with the children of the earth.

But know this. We are fed up and we are F***ING PISSED. We are done sitting down. WE are the F***ING POWER NOW! WE THE MOTHERF***ING PEOPLE!
    And we are gonna use ALL of the natural medications we feel fit! May all of the opposition poison themselves on their OWN product!

And if you ARE in fact a DEA agent, unwilling to bend, after all of the countless lives you've ruined, I hope you get denied Food Stamps, prick.
    Young Dennis Hopper yelling at Ephrem Zimblist Jr. in the parking lot of a drive in Burger jernt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

Yeah... F*** that.

I sit here in awe of all that is the Hitman.

I don't know if that was brilliant or ridiculous. But you definitely shot upwards on the Hampur list on that one!

Bravo Sir! Bravo!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post

I don't know if that was brilliant or ridiculous.
    you have to admire the passion

In the words of the late, great, Rodney Dangerfield, "He really seems to care. About what I have no idea."

Replying respectfully to you here, DUI in WA was up after legalization:
    According to the state toxicologist, the percentage of all impaired drivers testing positive for carboxy-THC, which indicates marijuana use, rose from 28.6-percent in 2012 to more than 41 percent, in just the first six months of 2013. The WSP also reports that marijuana is the most frequently detected drug in drivers under 21, and that includes alcohol.
    “An impaired driver is just as dangerous on marijuana, and just as dangerous on alcohol,” WSP Trooper Guy Gill told KIRO 7. “If they’re impaired, they’re dangerous.”
    Both Trooper Gill and Officer Lewis agree, what impairs you isn't as important as keeping you off the road. If an officer pulls over a driver suspected of being impaired by any drug, a field sobriety test will most likely be conducted.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/spd-...nce-pot/ncTKj/

My concern is the ability to put a number on detection of marijuana. MJ is far different than alcohol in the sense that if you smoke it, you're high. Period. I can have a glass of wine with dinner and not be impaired at all to drive. I can not toke one hit off a bowl and do the same. Furthermore, I will probably be stoned off my ass from one hit since I very rarely do it (like once a year if that), where as friends of mine do it every day and you would never even know it. The only possible way to enforce it is if you've toked, you are legally impaired, which brings me to my second point. MJ stays in your system for quite some time. How do you regulate and PROVE that it was smoked recently vs a while ago? And what constitutes recently? Also, what if I went buckwild gravity bong crazy on a Saturday night and get pulled over on Tuesday? How will they be able to monitor definitively without any room for human judgement (which in turn opens the door for reasonable doubt in every court case) that I did not just toke a small bowl before I left Tuesday morning vs just still having that bender on Saturday still showing high levels in my blood?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I sit here in awe of all that is the Hitman.

I don't know if that was brilliant or ridiculous.
    It was a masterful combination of both.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    you have to admire the passion

In the words of the late, great, Rodney Dangerfield, "He really seems to care. About what I have no idea."
    +1!