Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Season Ticket Holder!

New Season Ticket Holder!

Hey guys! I was just seeing if anyone here on the forum is a season ticket holder? I took the plunge today and got a pair of season tickets in the 300 level for a thousand bucks. I was told that these prices will always be the same year after year? I hope that remains true! Hahaha. Just seeking some wisdom on being new season ticket holder! Thanks--Ricky from Philadelphia

Veteran
    Get ready for the endless debate here on JI… Investment Gold vs. You got suckered.
    Here’s my take on the discussion. If you can afford them and purchased them with the intent of going to at least 85% of the games (around 6-7 games a year), it’s worth it. Forget it if you think you will recover any of the games that you don’t go to. Be sure to get a parking pass.
    Find a good group to tail gate with. If you don’t have a crew, check out tailgate Joe. He charges something like $250 a season for all you can eat and drink.
    Welcome to the stadium.
    (BTW – I personally hate the new stadium)

Thanks for the response rhyan66! Yeah buddy , to be honest i never went in on this with the intention of it being lucrative. I do plan on going to most if not ALL the games.! Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by rc1988 View Post
    Hey guys! I was just seeing if anyone here on the forum is a season ticket holder? I took the plunge today and got a pair of season tickets in the 300 level for a thousand bucks. I was told that these prices will always be the same year after year? I hope that remains true! Hahaha. Just seeking some wisdom on being new season ticket holder! Thanks--Ricky from Philadelphia
    Congrats!

We are the very best fans as we pay money into the team. These pretzel-eating basement HDTV types don't rate.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Congrats!

We are the very best fans as we pay money into the team.

SAR I
    Easy Chauncy.

He's in the 300s.

Prolly doesn't even get a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by rc1988 View Post
    What section?

--yayankee....section 309

Rookie
    Congrats! Enjoy...

Yea baby...enjoy the games with all your 80,000+ Jet buddies

whatever the rest say, remember that you bought seats you can afford and so you will have to ignore the Club and PSL Yuppies and you can also ignore the I go to 3 games a year, I'm a bigger fan than you and the Jets are just ripping you off responses.

I bought PSLs because I have been going to games with my father and friends since 1978 and it's a part of life I can't image not having. I hope one day you have the same feeling with your family and friends.

Welcome in and enjoy all the great memories to come

Welcome aboard! It's all about the tail gate and tailgate Joe is a great recommendation. But if you want to cook pm me and join our growing crew. Rebuilding after the mass exodus of long time fans due to PSLs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats and welcome!

Go Jets!

Congrats! It's a great day when your first season ticket package arrives.

I'll go ahead and agree with the others. Find or start a good tailgate. Regardless of how the team is doing or what the weather is like, spending the day/night tailgating with friends/family surrounded by 10's of thousands of other Jet fans makes the cost worth it. All the better if the weather is nice and we're winning. Something that watching from your couch on a big screen just can't compete with.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Congrats!

We are the very best fans as we pay money into the team. These pretzel-eating basement HDTV types don't rate.

SAR I
    You really blew this thread's potential by not going with a burper/farter themed response. Class warfare threads are inherently more entertaining.

Thanks for the responses guys. Looking forward to the season!

All League
    Welcome and congrats. But you forgot to add *****es!!!!!! at the end of the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    You really blew this thread's potential by not going with a burper/farter themed response. Class warfare threads are inherently more entertaining.
    Don't get him started.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Congrats!

SAR I
    So now the moochers are ok?

Misery loves company. Seriously, welcome aboard.

I agree with many of the others. It's become a part of my life since 1996. Just something I do 10 times per year during football season. Watching at home is great on the big screen plus an iPad/etc for other games and fantasy. But there's nothing like being there, some tailgating, feeling the energy of the crowd, the sounds of the game and stadium, etc. You're gonna love it!