Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there another HC that'll be seen with this many women???

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmarco View Post
    Um that Hooters needs a better class of Hooters, I'm just sayin
    This was my takeaway from the pic. Back in the day the chick next to Rob would have been the worst looking one, not the best.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    This was my takeaway from the pic. Back in the day the chick next to Rob would have been the worst looking one, not the best.
    Really?!

What day is that? I think she is clearly the best looking.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one to the right of Rob is smokin, I'd milk my bone if I had the skills to crop the Ryan's out of this picture

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Really?!

What day is that? I think she is clearly the best looking.
    Think you misread - she IS the best looking one in that shot...but I remember when the supporting cast was lot stronger and she wouldn't have been #1.

Or maybe I was looking through a different lens back in the college days. Very possible.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indiana women.

Last dance for Mary Jane.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    It's a common ****hole restaurant, not some exclusive VIP venue. Might wanna change your avatar, too.
    Merry Christmas to you too.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh, any male who goes into Hooters gets that kind of treatment.

I sort of understand people's manlove for Rex, but this really is pushing it.

Dump.
    It's a common ****hole restaurant, not some exclusive VIP venue. Might wanna change your avatar, too.
    man, your grumpiness towards other posters and fact that you feel the need to be arbiter on what should be dumped, read, agreed with, or otherwise is brutal...every time you give someone **** I go look at your posts and see a majority of sarcastic comments with a smattering of decent football talk. My advice is change the ratio and everything will be fine, otherwise you could be considered a troll by some.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Never criticize Sports stars for not signing autographs in crowded places.
    And never underestimate how much of a dick people can be. Someone close to me was kind of a local sports legend that went onto a very big college program and was a star running back. He used to come home every once in a while to see his friends and used to get bothered all of the time. He would have people trying to talk football to him without a care as to where he was and explain what he should do better when he forgot more than they knew. He would get people asking him for money even though he was still in college and wasn't on "the take". People would get pissed at him because the local girls would flock to him so they would want to fight him. He finally stopped coming home when he was walking outside of a bar and someone decided to "tackle the star running back". The guy was blindsided as he was walking and knocked through the large glass window of a store. The kind of window that covers the entire front. He was okay but the next day, he went back to school and was never seen in public back home again. He would only come back and visit people at their homes. He developed a reputation for being "too good for people" but that wasn't it. He was just sick of being hassled. I'm still close to him but I've got to tell you, he took more than his fair share of crap and he wasn't on the level of these guys.

I'm sure most people are innocent but there are real dick heads out there who like nothing better than being a dick and people who are nothing more than jock sniffers. Guys get sour and suspicious because of it. This is why I leave famous people alone and never bother them. You don't know if they blow you off because they've got to get to a kids game or they're just *******s... it's a no win situation for them at times.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    Is there another HC that'll be seen with this many women???
    petrino11_custom-a4998e29d83c0694aed86aceb7ef2be901fc27da-s6-c30.jpg

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    And never underestimate how much of a dick people can be. Someone close to me was kind of a local sports legend that went onto a very big college program and was a star running back. He used to come home every once in a while to see his friends and used to get bothered all of the time. He would have people trying to talk football to him without a care as to where he was and explain what he should do better when he forgot more than they knew. He would get people asking him for money even though he was still in college and wasn't on "the take". People would get pissed at him because the local girls would flock to him so they would want to fight him. He finally stopped coming home when he was walking outside of a bar and someone decided to "tackle the star running back". The guy was blindsided as he was walking and knocked through the large glass window of a store. The kind of window that covers the entire front. He was okay but the next day, he went back to school and was never seen in public back home again. He would only come back and visit people at their homes. He developed a reputation for being "too good for people" but that wasn't it. He was just sick of being hassled. I'm still close to him but I've got to tell you, he took more than his fair share of crap and he wasn't on the level of these guys.

I'm sure most people are innocent but there are real dick heads out there who like nothing better than being a dick and people who are nothing more than jock sniffers. Guys get sour and suspicious because of it. This is why I leave famous people alone and never bother them. You don't know if they blow you off because they've got to get to a kids game or they're just *******s... it's a no win situation for them at times.
    Thank you for this sane post!!!

To many people frequently, often out of jealousy, say "well these guys make X number of $$$$, so they should just take anything"........

No they shouldn't....

And so many of us fans could care less about many of these players when their playing days are done in about say FOUR YEARS!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    man, your grumpiness towards other posters and fact that you feel the need to be arbiter on what should be dumped, read, agreed with, or otherwise is brutal...every time you give someone **** I go look at your posts and see a majority of sarcastic comments with a smattering of decent football talk. My advice is change the ratio and everything will be fine, otherwise you could be considered a troll by some.

I'm glad someone else noticed this too.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belichick would be right in there if the hostess's were all middle aged married woman.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup.

The first young lady on the left has a pot belly that's almost the same size as her chest. Rob has his arm around the best of the bunch.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    HappyDays_Fonz.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll even give you an example. Me and my cousin who will probably read this and nod. We met Rodney Harrison Richard Seymour and Dan Koppen at a boxing event in Boston. (Ricky Hatton Vs Luis Collazo) Harrison and Seymour were complete dick heads. We asked for autographs and at first they told us they would after. Towards the end of the night we went back and asked again and they said "We already told you guys no" Koppen was cool and gave us an autograph. They didn't have VIP seats We had better seats then they did. They were just dicks. Rex and Rob obv aren't and will socialize with normal people.
    How old are you? You go up to guys having a good time and bother them for an autograph. I am sure if you had your ten year old with you they would have signed.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonder which one made the one on the left pregnant?
    Attachment 5849 I think not... GO REX!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 years ago I was at a stop light and saw Aaron Hernandez sitting in a truck next to me. I asked him for an autograph and the guy pulled a gun and started shooting.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll even give you an example. Me and my cousin who will probably read this and nod. We met Rodney Harrison Richard Seymour and Dan Koppen at a boxing event in Boston. (Ricky Hatton Vs Luis Collazo) Harrison and Seymour were complete dick heads. We asked for autographs and at first they told us they would after. Towards the end of the night we went back and asked again and they said "We already told you guys no" Koppen was cool and gave us an autograph. They didn't have VIP seats We had better seats then they did. They were just dicks. Rex and Rob obv aren't and will socialize with normal people.
    I'll never understand why a grown man would want another mans autograph.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking the same thing. None are bad looking but only 2 are actually good looking. I think Rob is groping the butt of the best looking one. For what it is worth I have a picture like this somewhere.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BX Jet Fan View Post
    2 years ago I was at a stop light and saw Aaron Hernandez sitting in a truck next to me. I asked him for an autograph and the guy pulled a gun and started shooting.

now this is gold Jerry