Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Jim Lange is dead

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,947
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    holy crap "Rod" really hit the lottery here...I just have to wonder if she would have been happier with Harry Reems/David Schwimmer?
    Lolz

    image.jpg

    image.jpg

  2. #22
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,113
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post

    lol

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    We could use the chat room to hold the draft. But someone else set everything up because I'm too lazy.
    This is a good idea. We probably should have a mod do it.

    And I am sure that Sooth will be happy to know his investment in server technology for this site is being put to good use for a death pool draft.

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,113
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This is a good idea. We probably should have a mod do it.

    And I am sure that Sooth will be happy to know his investment in server technology for this site is being put to good use for a death pool draft.

    I'm out, I have no idea what a chat room or a death pool, for that matter, is. lol

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Yikes, I never heard of this guy before.

    I see Rodney kept the hair right up to the end

    Looks like Rob Ryan on a bad hair day.

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,375
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I'm out, I have no idea what a chat room or a death pool, for that matter, is. lol
    LAdies and Gentlemen, the David Schwimmer of the mod pool! Big round of applause!

  7. #27
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,281
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Everyone else understood it.

    Get off off my knob, Shemp.
    So what's it with you and this knob fixation!?!?


  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    No one name there kid "Wink" anymore.

    Sad.
    got Wink's autograph in Vegas. we were pretty drunk at the time. he tried to get away from us. he grabbed the car door hoping it was unlocked for a clean getaway. much to his chagrin, it was locked.

    something similar happened with the guy who played Larry on Three's Company. foggy details. i just remember that guy was no par-tay.

  9. #29
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    we were pretty drunk at the time. he tried to get away from us. he grabbed the car door hoping it was unlocked for a clean getaway. much to his chagrin, it was locked.
    You could prolly insert this sentence into the middle of any of your pre-Vermont "life experience" stories and it would be accurate every time, no?

  10. #30
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post

    something similar happened with the guy who played Larry on Three's Company. foggy details. i just remember that guy was no par-tay.
    Were you at the Regal Beagle?

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    something similar happened with the guy who played Larry on Three's Company. foggy details. i just remember that guy was no par-tay.

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Were you at the Regal Beagle?
    no, at a Chicago diner that JungleShift Jet actually named on his where to go in Chicago list

  13. #33
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    no, at a Chicago diner that JungleShift Jet actually named on his where to go in Chicago list
    Much to his chagrin?

  14. #34
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,511
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Much to his chagrin?
    It beats getting lost in the hood!

    the checks cashed signs shoulda tipped you off

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us