Page 157 of 189 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 3776

Thread: 2014 Free Agent News and Signings **merged**

  1. #3121
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,967
    Anyone hear anything on MJD?

  2. #3122
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenReaper View Post
    You're spinning what JI's were saying. JI's don't believe that BB doesn't want to improve the offense for Brady. Just that a $12 mil Revis contract could make it difficult for Pats to even maintain last year's level of offense. Let alone improve it.

    But you want to believe you're clever spin bs goes unnoticed around here do you? Like all true Patsy missionaries who troll around here...you try to spiel your nauseating BB-Pats correctness. In the hope that you can successfully mind control the weak around here to...absorb and regurgitate you're transparent subliminal messages.

    You trolls never want to concede that JI's could be right on anything negative said about your beloved Pats. And in fact that is a litmus test for those who troll. That you're just a bunch of true believers trolling for us Jets fans to swallow your Patriot Way delusions.

    You bunch of sillies should just give it a rest.
    Your knack for decoding subliminal messages is exceeded only by your ability to misinterpret posts and mischaracterize the motivations of other posters.

  3. #3123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Seriously.

    Pasts* fans here were just talking about how the guy sucks now, not even days ago.

    Now he's the GOAT again. LMAO

    #fools #forevertainted
    I don't think that. Like AFCEast Fan, I think he was replaceable, but I am happy he is back. I think it would have been harder to replace his punt return skills than his receiver skills. I expect if Gronk and Dobson are healthy, that they will be more favored targets of Brady in most games.

    But didn't you say for the last three days that the Pats are screwed because they signed Revis and because of that they were going to lose Edelman? Aren't you doing the same thing you are accusing the Pats fans of? You acted like he was a stud when you thought the Pats were going to be unable to sign him and now he is a JAG because he re-signed.

    I think I and other Pats fans have been consistent. He is a good player in the Pats' system, but he isn't a guy that the Pats had to retain and that someone else might replace his production.

  4. #3124
    Edelman is a stud on the Patriots. Simple as that. He is Brady's favorite target. It won't be Dobson, it won't be Gronk. It's Edelman, because Brady's favorite routes to throw and complete are under 5 yards, and that is where Edelman excels.

  5. #3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    I don't think that. Like AFCEast Fan, I think he was replaceable, but I am happy he is back. I think it would have been harder to replace his punt return skills than his receiver skills. I expect if Gronk and Dobson are healthy, that they will be more favored targets of Brady in most games.

    But didn't you say for the last three days that the Pats are screwed because they signed Revis and because of that they were going to lose Edelman? Aren't you doing the same thing you are accusing the Pats fans of? You acted like he was a stud when you thought the Pats were going to be unable to sign him and now he is a JAG because he re-signed.

    I think I and other Pats fans have been consistent. He is a good player in the Pats' system, but he isn't a guy that the Pats had to retain and that someone else might replace his production.
    Don't try to spin it. If you really can't comprehend, then, well, you're a typical Pasts* fan delusionist.
    You don't fool anyone.

    #forevertainted

  6. #3126
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Don't try to spin it. If you really can't comprehend, then, well, you're a typical Pasts* fan delusionist.
    You don't fool anyone.

    #forevertainted
    Who is spinning anything?

    But you are right. I was delusional to think that there is no way Revis would go to New England or the Pats would pay to get Revis. Oops! That was you.

    And I was delusional to think the Pats couldn't resign Edelman because Revis already tearing apart the Patriots and the Pats could never re-sign Edelman now. Nope! You again.

    With all your delusional homer Jets comments this week, perhaps you shouldn't call anyone delusional.

  7. #3127
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Edelman is a stud on the Patriots. Simple as that. He is Brady's favorite target. It won't be Dobson, it won't be Gronk. It's Edelman, because Brady's favorite routes to throw and complete are under 5 yards, and that is where Edelman excels.
    +1 Edelman thinks like a QB because that was his position at Kent state..

  8. #3128
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Who is spinning anything?

    But you are right. I was delusional to think that there is no way Revis would go to New England or the Pats would pay to get Revis. Oops! That was you.

    And I was delusional to think the Pats couldn't resign Edelman because Revis already tearing apart the Patriots and the Pats could never re-sign Edelman now. Nope! You again.

    With all your delusional homer Jets comments this week, perhaps you shouldn't call anyone delusional.
    You can try to reason it all you want. Fact is, we had LIES being fed by NY Media that Revis wanted to come back to NY, WHICH HE DID!
    The lies came in when our own shyt liars of reporters were falsely saying we wanted him back, when, OBVIOUSLY we did not. Oh well!
    You fools are lucky NOBODY ELSE EVEN WANTED REVIS.
    And as I said BEFORE all of the lies from the NY morons were being spread, I HOPE HE GOES TO NE. There was a whole thread about it. But pretend that didn't exist.
    Now, you are seriously trying to pretend that his signing hasn't had a negative affect in the minds of your players looking for deals... LMAO.. yeah, OKAY!!!
    Edelman TRIED to go elsewhere, there was NO interest. Doesn't mean he didn't try! But he's a scrub, like you said, so no surprise, right???
    I'll be LMAO when it comes time for you clowns to resign your upcoming Free Agents, that MAY actually have interest, like Talib.
    None of them are going to take your BS "Patriot* Way Discount" except for the losers nobody else wants. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    It's going to be beautiful to watch. And especially after the Revis experiment fails miserably when you fall short of the SB, YET AGAIN!

    #forevertainted #tarnishedlegacy


  9. #3129
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Your knack for decoding subliminal messages is exceeded only by your ability to misinterpret posts and mischaracterize the motivations of other posters.
    I'll repeat what I've underlined in your post...

    "may slow down the silly "the Patriots don't want to help Brady" narrative."

    It's a silly notion for anybody to believe that the Pats deliberately don't want to help Brady. But that's what you were spinning here. And that's nothing more then a sly piece of bs trolling.

    Again...you and other Pats fans that come here never seem to concede that anything negative said about your team just might be true. And when you come here and do that. You invite...and deserve...the derisive responses to your posts. It's trolling when you go into a correctness spiel mode to try and wash away any negativity said here about your Pats and their so called Patriot Ways.

    But go ahead...keep it up...and keep painting the derisive responses you receive from JI's as being unreasonable. But the truth is...your unwavering and devotional correctness agenda reaction to any negative analysis or discussions said about your Pats...is nothing more than a predictable cacophony of nauseating correctness. It's nothing more then the usual modus operandi trolling mechanism utilized by Patsy missionaries...that's expected here by most Jets fans.

    So go ahead...make our day...and continue the tiresome Patriot Fans Ways here.

  10. #3130
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenReaper View Post
    I'll repeat what I've underlined in your post...

    "may slow down the silly "the Patriots don't want to help Brady" narrative."

    It's a silly notion for anybody to believe that the Pats deliberately don't want to help Brady. But that's what you were spinning here. And that's nothing more then a sly piece of bs trolling.

    Again...you and other Pats fans that come here never seem to concede that anything negative said about your team just might be true. And when you come here and do that. You invite...and deserve...the derisive responses to your posts. It's trolling when you go into a correctness spiel mode to try and wash away any negativity said here about your Pats and their so called Patriot Ways.

    But go ahead...keep it up...and keep painting the derisive responses you receive from JI's as being unreasonable. But the truth is...your unwavering and devotional correctness agenda reaction to any negative analysis or discussions said about your Pats...is nothing more than a predictable cacophony of nauseating correctness. It's nothing more then the usual modus operandi trolling mechanism utilized by Patsy missionaries...that's expected here by most Jets fans.

    So go ahead...make our day...and continue the tiresome Patriot Fans Ways here.
    Love your 19th-century pamphleteer writing style. I would respectfully submit that you are painting with too broad a brush.

  11. #3131
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You can try to reason it all you want. Fact is, we had LIES being fed by NY Media that Revis wanted to come back to NY, WHICH HE DID!
    The lies came in when our own shyt liars of reporters were falsely saying we wanted him back, when, OBVIOUSLY we did not. Oh well!
    You fools are lucky NOBODY ELSE EVEN WANTED REVIS.
    And as I said BEFORE all of the lies from the NY morons were being spread, I HOPE HE GOES TO NE. There was a whole thread about it. But pretend that didn't exist.
    Now, you are seriously trying to pretend that his signing hasn't had a negative affect in the minds of your players looking for deals... LMAO.. yeah, OKAY!!!
    Edelman TRIED to go elsewhere, there was NO interest. Doesn't mean he didn't try! But he's a scrub, like you said, so no surprise, right???
    I'll be LMAO when it comes time for you clowns to resign your upcoming Free Agents, that MAY actually have interest, like Talib.
    None of them are going to take your BS "Patriot* Way Discount" except for the losers nobody else wants. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    It's going to be beautiful to watch. And especially after the Revis experiment fails miserably when you fall short of the SB, YET AGAIN!

    #forevertainted #tarnishedlegacy

    HAHAHA.... What a fraud.

  12. #3132
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    HAHAHA.... What a fraud.
    Your typical response when you have NOTHING. Traitor.

    #forevertainted

  13. #3133
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Your typical response when you have NOTHING. Traitor.

    #forevertainted
    Your post is so stupid that I have nothing to say but go "HAHAHA".

  14. #3134
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Love your 19th-century pamphleteer writing style. I would respectfully submit that you are painting with too broad a brush.
    You're right about one thing...I'm using a sledgehammer to squash a silly fly. Overkill indeed.

  15. #3135
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You can try to reason it all you want. Fact is, we had LIES being fed by NY Media that Revis wanted to come back to NY, WHICH HE DID!
    The lies came in when our own shyt liars of reporters were falsely saying we wanted him back, when, OBVIOUSLY we did not. Oh well!
    You fools are lucky NOBODY ELSE EVEN WANTED REVIS.
    And as I said BEFORE all of the lies from the NY morons were being spread, I HOPE HE GOES TO NE. There was a whole thread about it. But pretend that didn't exist.
    Now, you are seriously trying to pretend that his signing hasn't had a negative affect in the minds of your players looking for deals... LMAO.. yeah, OKAY!!!
    Edelman TRIED to go elsewhere, there was NO interest. Doesn't mean he didn't try! But he's a scrub, like you said, so no surprise, right???
    I'll be LMAO when it comes time for you clowns to resign your upcoming Free Agents, that MAY actually have interest, like Talib.
    None of them are going to take your BS "Patriot* Way Discount" except for the losers nobody else wants. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    It's going to be beautiful to watch. And especially after the Revis experiment fails miserably when you fall short of the SB, YET AGAIN!

    #forevertainted #tarnishedlegacy

    LOL! Thanks for the best laugh I have had all day.

    Kinda proved my post about you being a hypocrite. The Pats were going to be screwed because they were going to lose Edelman and now you think he is a scrub.

    I think Revis has had absolutely zero negative impact to this team at this point. Reporters locally are saying Wilfork asked for his release before he went on vacation this past week before free agency even began. It was just announced the day after Revis was signed. Revis could have a negative impact on this team at some point, but I seriously doubt that most of the team is anything but excited that he is on the team at this point. The ones who aren't are probably indifferent at this point because they are enjoying their time off.
    Last edited by Rob0729; 03-15-2014 at 07:24 PM.

  16. #3136
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/14/mike-e...#ixzz2w1gsibrN

    Mike Evans signed with Cash Money Sports.

    Didn't even know Cash Money legally had a sports agency like Roc Nation.
    They're a joke & I definitely don't support the move.

  17. #3137
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenReaper View Post
    You're right about one thing...I'm using a sledgehammer to squash a silly fly. Overkill indeed.
    Yes, posts of this length and substance seem much more in your comfort zone. Keep up the good work.

  18. #3138
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,799
    just hearing a lot of WAH WAH WAH in here.

  19. #3139
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Yes, posts of this length and substance seem much more in your comfort zone. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks...will do.

  20. #3140
    Really? A chowdfest in the ****ing FA thread?

    Mods must be throwin' some back for their Irish heritage today...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us