Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Antonio Cromartie to visit Cardinals

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Did it get weird? It got weird, didn't it?

If we sign him, we should give him #31, just because.
    It's just easier that way. Makes sense for everyone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    Yeah they are so I'm sure Cro is talking up Rex and our defense to DRC
    Oh yeah... He's gonna sign with us.
    I didn't know they were related. I'd say that's a done deal with the family connection and then the actual visit.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    I want Milliner to start playing like a top 10 pick, and I want Wilson playing like a 1st round pick. At some point you make your bed with the players you picked.
    Those drafts are over. The best players will play, and those that aren't won't. Regardless of where drafted. Its time to face the music. Wilson is a nickle. At best an average one. You treat him like that, and you'll be fine. You treat him with greater expectations, like those of a 1st round pick, and you put him in positions where he won't be successful. Fortunately, Rex seems to understand this, and that's why Wilson won't start outside, and Miliner got benched last year. 3 times. Things are looking up for Miliner though, hopefully it's clicked for him for good.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by z28lt1 View Post
    Those drafts are over. The best players will play, and those that aren't won't. Regardless of where drafted. Its time to face the music. Wilson is a nickle. At best an average one. You treat him like that, and you'll be fine. You treat him with greater expectations, like those of a 1st round pick, and you put him in positions where he won't be successful. Fortunately, Rex seems to understand this, and that's why Wilson won't start outside, and Miliner got benched last year. 3 times. Things are looking up for Miliner though, hopefully it's clicked for him for good.
    Excellent post... I love and follow the draft more than anyone, but people cling far too much to where guys are taken. The only time you should be looking back at the draft is to determine if you were right or wrong regarding certain players. Other than that, forget about it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want Milliner to start playing like a top 10 pick, and I want Wilson playing like a 1st round pick. At some point you make your bed with the players you picked.
    If that were the case the Pats would have the worst secondary in the league with all the high picks they've spent on CBs that failed.....gotta accept Wilson as what he is.

At least he contributes....ask Pats fans about a guy their team picked a couple spots over where Wilson was picked (different draft, same value) in Ras I-Dowling.....better yet ask Jets fans about him since he was on our team last year.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Millinery did play like a top 10 pick in Dec. He was clearly treated like a #1 CB in December and stepped up, covering Josh Gordon, Steve Smith, and Mike Wallace to close the season.

I get that he was awful for most of the year, but you have to be pretty optimistic about how he finished the season.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    How awesome would it be if we bring in DRC and Cro?? would make a ton of sense i think, and Cro could probably be had on a short term deal at reasonable $$.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates on Cro?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Any updates on Cro?

He tweeted to Peterson about teaming up, implying he'll be signing in Arizona.....but most reporters have said nothing is close.