Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Malaysian Air flight 370??????

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I was going more for incompetent boobery than paranoia.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I was going more for incompetent boobery than paranoia.
    i see that

Jets Insider VIP
    What's this thread about?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    What's this thread about?
    go to hell.

Here's a wild theory: the plane crashed into the South China Sea somewhere and we will never be able to find it because the pieces are at the bottom of the ocean.

No terrorism, no pilots flying it to Pakistan or Iran, no intenational criminals faking their deaths. Just boring plane crash

The End

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    What puzzles me is why it took 2 weeks to figure this out?
    It takes that long for the people/nation that hijacked the plane to put out pieces of an aircraft in the middle of an ocean to throw the investigation off in a different direction.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    There has been an official announcement by the Malyasian Prime Minister in the last hour, who it was always going to come from, saying the plane has gone down in the southern Indian Ocean - I'm pretty sure they would have known this for some days now, maybe even stretching into over a week - like they were maybe 98% sure what happened but just looking for the extra data to back up what they already had. The information released to the public is quite tailored for a lot of reasons, as you would probably know, but with satelites criss-crossing the Earth and the ability to take photos that could capture the pimple on someone's nose, it was always a matter of time before they looked back over that imagery to find the plane on the way to its final destination. They haven't found the plane, but they know where it is. For the passengers, RIP.
    I've heard this line somewhere before.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Here's a wild theory: the plane crashed into the South China Sea somewhere and we will never be able to find it because the pieces are at the bottom of the ocean.

No terrorism, no pilots flying it to Pakistan or Iran, no intenational criminals faking their deaths. Just boring plane crash

The End
    Wow, are you a debbie downer or what?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post

The End

As much as I generally think your posts are terrible, I happen to agree with this.
    Unfortunately the incessant non-stop CNN media coverage of this really makes me care less at this point.

Veteran
    I'm an ex USAF air traffic controller and the cabin fail safe devices should've given ample time for the pilot to put on his emergency mask and clear the cabin of smoke. A lot of this still doesn't make sense. However, human error is a fact of life and this pilot may have screwed up.

They're dead, Jim.

All League
    So they text the families telling them that they all died? Why not send a tweet instead?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    It takes that long for the people/nation that hijacked the plane to put out pieces of an aircraft in the middle of an ocean to throw the investigation off in a different direction.
    Wow...I've heard some crazy conspiracy theories but that's a little out there. I'm more inclined to believe the simplest explanation....The aircraft, loaded with high-priced free agents on their way to New York at the invitation of Rex Ryan, was shot down by John Idzik using some new secret weapons technology developed by Johnson & Johnson. It's just that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Wow...I've heard some crazy conspiracy theories but that's a little out there. I'm more inclined to believe the simplest explanation....The aircraft, loaded with high-priced free agents on their way to New York at the invitation of Rex Ryan, was shot down by John Idzik using some new secret weapons technology developed by Johnson & Johnson. It's just that simple.

This is perhaps the most plausible explanation

Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    This is perhaps the most plausible explanation
    you know what i just read the most simplest and logical explanation:

the plane took off and turned toward her destination. she climbed to cruising altitude. at the point where she "turned", she actually pointed straight for the nearest airport with an acceptable runway. she then descended quickly.

All this is consistent with a pilot experiencing big trouble.....probably a loss of pressurization, or a fire that began to fill the cabin with smoke.

At some point, it just flew in another direction forever until the end.

my guess is it just what i posted....it had a fire and their was a sudden turn around and rapid descent....they may have all passed out and it was just a ghost ship. as for all the nonsense about this or that being turned off, nonsense indeed. when a fire starts, who knows whatgets destroyed and what stays intact

Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    There has been an official announcement by the Malyasian Prime Minister in the last hour, who it was always going to come from, saying the plane has gone down in the southern Indian Ocean - I'm pretty sure they would have known this for some days now, maybe even stretching into over a week - like they were maybe 98% sure what happened but just looking for the extra data to back up what they already had. The information released to the public is quite tailored for a lot of reasons, as you would probably know, but with satelites criss-crossing the Earth and the ability to take photos that could capture the pimple on someone's nose, it was always a matter of time before they looked back over that imagery to find the plane on the way to its final destination. They haven't found the plane, but they know where it is. For the passengers, RIP.
    There's always alot of sensitivity behind a multinational search. I mean, what country wants to come out publicly saying "hey guise, check out this ridiculously sick sattellite that's been closely observing the bathroom habits of your leaders and knows where are your cool stash of weapons and armor is hiding, and oh yeah it saw that plane go down too"

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This guy gets it!