Thread: Argument for Gun Control

All League

Argument for Gun Control

Well maybe not exactly. But sitting here on the living room floor, family ****er out of nowhere for no reason comes tear-assing through the living room, kicks over a cup of coffee which spills all over a scanner and my laptop not to mention a ****ing oriental carpet. Now the goddamned thing is lying on the rug six feet away, staring at me with giant green WTF psycho eyes. Don't get me wrong, I like cats...nice cats. This one I want to eviscerate.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 03-15-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Looks like someone else is hitting the rum and venting tonight instead of good ole dk

I think you should order a pizza, calm down, comb your tail, apologize to kittie and 32 for your immoral thoughts and drink some hemlock tea

All League
    Cats disappear and are never heard of again all the time, just saying maybe the cat gets out and who know what happened to it.

No he cat is cool. Bushy beaver has issues. He needs to kitty proof his beaver hole so the new kitty has some structure

Jets Insider VIP
    As someone who's lived with cats his whole life, never leave a bottle, mug, cup, flask, anything near your electronics.

All Pro

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Well maybe not exactly. But if I had a ****ing handgun my kids' cat...the one I had no say in...would be dead as a doornail as of 35 seconds ago. Sitting here on the living room floor, family ****er out of nowhere for no reason comes tear-assing through the living room, kicks over an open bottle of red wine which spills all over a scanner and my laptop not to mention a ****ing oriental carpet. Now the goddamned thing is lying on the rug six feet away, staring at me with giant green WTF psycho eyes. Don't get me wrong, I like cats...nice cats. This one I want to eviscerate.

a FUCH!!! It put a chip in my Cisco mug!!! I worked 8 years at that place, hated every minute. Only joy was drinking cheap azz red wine out of their sutip azz mug they gave me. Ima kill this thing.
    What did you do at Cisco?

And dont leave rotting chicken around either cus dogs n cats cant resist

Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    Cats disappear and are never heard of again all the time, just saying maybe the cat gets out and who know what happened to it.
    This I recommend self-help. Just leave no trail.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    As someone who's lived with cats his whole life, never leave a bottle, mug, cup, flask, anything near your electronics.
    And this eternal vigilance you prefer to simply shooting the offending cat?

All League
    Our cat is 15 years old now and shows no sign of going anywhere, little *****, she use to hide and then leap out and attack me when I least would expect it, smartest thing I ever did was demand it be declawed. Daughter HAD to have it and now the Daughter's been gone 8 years (as in not dead but not living with us) and I still have the cat.

Cat loves me now, follows me all around and pukes up little puddely balls of fur. Little *****. If she wants to sit on my lap then she has to tolerate me pulling her tail, because she is a ***** and **** her. She goes all Alpha on my dog, sleeps on the good furniture in the living room and leaves nasty fur everywhere. There she is now pawing at my leg, let me in, let me out, never, not once a thank you. Then oh my God,,, the whole litter box thing..

Jets Insider VIP
    With no gun at his disposal, Bushy never stood a chance when the cat attack occurred.

Later... Fluffy and his friends disposed of the evidence.

Lol this is a funny thread. Seems like a few dog guys married cat folk. Cmon guys, the kitties are alright. Give them a nice massage.

They will start treating you nicer

Hall Of Fame
    I do NOT like cats.

All reasons have been mentioned. And the damn fur... and the damn litter boxes... WTF

All League
    Massage hell. Killing cats is probably wrong, but just like with dogs, there are many that deserve it. Just like the fat nightmare cat here in Portland.

But I do acknowledge ther e are good cats out there and people who love them and I can honestly say that as an adult I have never harmed one. Not that I couldn't if I needed to.