Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Herald's Borges killing Pats on Twitter

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Boston Herald's Borges killing Pats on Twitter

Love this guy...Makes Mehta & Cimini look soft.

Ron Borges (@RonBorges)
    3/14/14, 3:36 PM

This same Revis many NEers said needed S help 2 cover Moss? Overrated then; changes jersey "best of generation.'' Typical Pats fan

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talking about Wilfork:

Ron Borges (@RonBorges)
    3/14/14, 10:29 AM
    @thrillomania When he was underpaid more than half of rookie deal doesn't count? I get it. Team friendly OK deal. Player friendly bad deal.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ron Borges (@RonBorges)
    3/13/14, 4:24 PM
    So Pats under pay Wilfork for 6 yrs. then want him take a cut now. Give me a break..And he owes Pats "loyalty'' discount? Spare me

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nicee...Im not mad we didnt get him or go after revid just hate that he went to those douches. Hopefully its a 1 yr thing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought this was a Jets board.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ron Borges (@RonBorges)
    3/12/14, 12:46 PM
    Guess Aqib didn't feel Wes hit worst he'd ever seen. Couldnt join him fast enough

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Yup, and most Jet fans love a Boston writer calling out Belichick and "The Patriot Way"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ron Borges (@RonBorges)
    3/14/14, 10:19 AM
    @aquanarc When;s last time they won SB/ A decade right?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Yup, and most Jet fans love a Boston writer calling out Belichick and "The Patriot Way"
    The "Patriot Way" to Borges is getting spoon-fed information from Drew Bledsoe and drafting David Terrell and Robert Ferguson instead of Richard Seymour and Matt Light. So it is always a delight to read his butt-hurt posts.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Nicee...Im not mad we didnt get him or go after revid just hate that he went to those douches. Hopefully its a 1 yr thing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    At this point, F him and them, Revis and Belichick are clones of each other, total disregard for anyone but themselves...Real Me-first A Holes

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    The "Patriot Way" to Borges is getting spoon-fed information from Drew Bledsoe and drafting David Terrell and Robert Ferguson instead of Richard Seymour and Matt Light. So it is always a delight to read his butt-hurt posts.
    You hate him because he exposes the Patriot Frauds for what they are

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    You hate him because he exposes the Patriot Frauds for what they are
    Ummm . . . ok. I know Borges personally and he has his good points and bad points like most people. Among his bad points are his comical lack of objectivity and bitterness toward all things Patriots. He still rues the day that the last person on the team who would talk to him (Bledsoe) was shipped out of town.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Revis is a better player than Talib but I don't see him making the Patsies defense markedly better than they were with Talib. In fact Revis looked kind of timid against the run last season. He looked like he really didn't want to mix it up too much. Maybe that was partly due to his injury or maybe due to the year to year contract so he doesn't want to get hurt again - well now he is on another year to year basically. I really hope this Patriot team flops this season or Revis pulls a hammy or something happens and they are just not their dominant selves.
    Wilfork wanting out is a good start. I hope he sticks to his guns. This Patriot team been on top of this division for too long - time for a change and no better time than when Revis gets there.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ummm . . . ok. I know Borges personally and he has his good points and bad points like most people. Among his bad points are his comical lack of objectivity and bitterness toward all things Patriots. He still rues the day that the last person on the team who would talk to him (Bledsoe) was shipped out of town.
    So your lack of objectivity has nothing to do with his claimed lacked of objectivity?

You think its possible he is making valid points but perhaps they just aren't what Pats nation wants to hear?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Link?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    So your lack of objectivity has nothing to do with his claimed lacked of objectivity?

You think its possible he is making valid points but perhaps they just aren't what Pats nation wants to hear?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post

I never thought you were the real Tony Danza. But, after reading this post, I'm not so sure. Loved your appearance on the $25,000 Pyramid.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never thought you were the real Tony Danza. But, after reading this post, I'm not so sure. Loved your appearance on the $25,000 Pyramid.
    Thanks I had a great time doing it!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    FAIL

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ronny B....the saddest man in America

Fired for plagiarism...punched out by a 60 year old boxing promoter...reduced to writing for the fish wrapper Herald.

image.jpg