Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boston Herald's Borges killing Pats on Twitter

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Exactly, this guy has the balls to point out the BS and puts HIS name on it, unlike Cimini and Mehta who always try to start controversy and then hide behind these supposed "unnamed sources."
    Sportswriter critical of Jets = Biased moron.

Sportswriter critical of Pats = A brillant mind.

Jet Homer Hypocrisy 101.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post

Jet Homer Hypocrisy 101.
    You're just foolish and delusional for not being able to tell the difference between the two.
    Much like your sucktitude and lacking of reading comprehension trying to twist my Revis post there, Jerky.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Jet Homer Hypocrisy 101.

Like I said this guy points out Patriot hypocracy and pits his name on it, I would at least respect a Jet reporter if they would put their name on it instead of hiding behind "unnamed sources' and the other underhanded crap they pull

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Oh snap!!! A rod put you behind Patman (who is a good guy - but I wouldn't call the most objective). I'm just wondering how you guys stack up to Shasta.
    Patfanken usually presents a decent argument not sure of his objectivity though.

Shasta lol forgot about that one

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You're just foolish and delusional for not being able to tell the difference between the two.
    Much like your sucktitude and lacking of reading comprehension trying to twist my Revis post there, Jerky.
    No need to twist what you wrote or resort to insults as it laughably speaks for itself.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sportswriter critical of Pats = Biased moron.

Sportswriter critical of Jets = A brillant mind.

Pat Homer Hypocrisy 101.
    So this situation doesn't work at all right?

Especially not in regards to Borges???

Nah, no way, never.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said this guy points out Patriot hypocracy and pits his name on it, I would at least respect a Jet reporter if they would put their name on it instead of hiding behind "unnamed sources' and the other underhanded crap they pull
    Borges uses "unnamed sources" to bash the Pats too. In fact, the story this week that you and other Jets fans love cites an "unnamed agent" in one of the most important part of his article about the Pats changing the way they are doing business.

But hate Cimini and Mehta all you want, but they were never fired for stealing another article almost word for word like Borges was.

This is from his article which you guys have been quoting for the last two days:

“I’ve done many deals with Belichick, and I’ve never seen him do a deal with the intention of taking a $5 million cap hit,” one long-time agent said yesterday. “They may not admit it, but they finally are conceding life without Tom Brady is approaching.

“They’re playing for the moment. The problem is if they don’t win this year, they’re in the same situation next year with an older quarterback who will want to renegotiate his deal and no corner.”
    http://bostonherald.com/sports/colum...ig_winner_here
    Last edited by Rob0729; 03-15-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    I never thought you were the real Tony Danza. But, after reading this post, I'm not so sure. Loved your appearance on the $25,000 Pyramid.
    People tend to change the subject when they've lost the argument.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No need to twist what you wrote or resort to insults as it laughably speaks for itself.
    Mmmhmm. Typical chowd douche cherry picking while ignoring the rest of the content.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to officially welcome Ron Borges to the ranks of writers in this town concerned about the Patriots spending. Previous population: Me. Welcome to the club, Dr. Ctrl+C. I’ll make us some jackets. But how is it that after 13 years of *****ing that they’re cheap, of talking about their cap management like it’s the Feudal System with Mr. Kraft as the Lord of the castle while Belichick is the evil overseer keeping the peasants living in filth and disease, is he all of a sudden worried about them spending too much? The answer is simple: Belichick pulled off arguably the shrewdest move in a career filled with them. A coup that everyone in the country admits swung the balance of power in the arms race with the Broncos back in their favor. A move that not only landed them the best coverage defender in the game, but also keeps enough cap space free that they guaranteed to keep acquiring talent. And Copy & Paste Borges can’t stand it.
    I guarantee you he had his regular “The Patriots are Skinflints” column all ready to go. He took the one he’s written dozen of times over the years and inserted “Talib” in where he’d previously stuck in “Law,” “Milloy,” “Seymour,” “Mankins,” “Wilfork,” Welker” and others, and by the time his deadline came, Belichick pulled off the move of the NFL offseason and he had to find something… anything… to turn the positive into a negative. So he picked the useless, fictitious, 2nd year of the contract that only exists as a bookkeeping placeholder and everyone knows will never kick in. And couches the argument by saying that if they do anything less than win the Super Bowl, then it makes picking up Revis for 12 million bucks (and no draft picks) an abysmal failure. It would be funny if it wasn’t such a transparent, pathetic attempt by him to put a turd in the Patriots punchbowl. And you can’t tell me for one second that if they’d kept Talib and Denver added Revis he wouldn’t be saying Elway out maneuvered Belichick’s balls in on this one. Borges want to measure the success of the Talib/Revis signings by who wins the Super Bowl? Fine. Let’s do it. But if they listened to him over the last 13 years, they’d have zero “leverage over an employee” and zero championships. @JerryThornton1

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Borges uses "unnamed sources" to bash the Pats too. In fact, the story this week that you and other Jets fans love cites an "unnamed agent" in one of the most important part of his article about the Pats changing the way they are doing business.

But hate Cimini and Mehta all you want, but they were never fired for stealing another article almost word for word like Borges was.

This is from his article which you guys have been quoting for the last two days:

http://bostonherald.com/sports/colum...ig_winner_here
    We already had a zillion Patriot twits come runnin to their defense today, now here comes the twat...

Fun to watch y'all squirm, lol.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    We already had a zillion Patriot twits come runnin to their defense today, now here comes the twat...

These numskulls literally get together and huddle up at their shyt site and all come here together. You can see their names in the threads all at the same time.
    Haha, bunch of serious losers.
    #forevertainted

They come here after their little political spin meeting, as usual, like the brigade of drooling fools.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

+1
    Some way to involved in the lives of their heroes.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Oh snap!!! A rod put you behind Patman (who is a good guy - but I wouldn't call the most objective). I'm just wondering how you guys stack up to Shasta.
    I remember Shasta! Lol.

U guys should have a troll poll!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

I will respond to that with one of your fellow Jets' fan's post a few posts before this one:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the hell happened to PatsFnTx? He used to live on these boards

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Jet Homer Hypocrisy 101.
    Jets fan on Jets Fan site = die hard

Patriots fan on Jets fan site = basement dwelling troll with no life

Seriously, what in the hell are you doing here? Why would you waste precious minutes and hours of your life trolling these forums? Soon you will be old and near death, looking back at how foolish all the time you spent slouched over at your computer typing to Jets fans. It's really quite sad when you think about it. Wake up man. Your life is ending 1 day at a time. Go outside, get some fresh air, go for a walk, maybe meet a girl.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the hell happened to PatsFnTx? He used to live on these boards
    He realized how stupid it is to waste your life away trolling other teams message boards.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    These numskulls literally get together and huddle up at their shyt site and all come here together. You can see their names in the threads all at the same time.
    Haha, bunch of serious losers.
    #forevertainted

They come here after their little political spin meeting, as usual, like the brigade of drooling fools.
    Yeah, I don't get it. It's really sad when you think about. People need to value life more. I hate them, but I really feel bad for them. I try to imagine how bad my life would have to be for me to spend that much time trolling other team fan sites... So pathetic.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Or when they didn't know there was an argument in the first place. What did I miss?