Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Boston Herald's Borges killing Pats on Twitter

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Patriots "fan" on Jets fan site = Frontrunners. They are not real fans, they are just frontrunners. No way a true fan continuously posts on another team's board. These guys are not real fans.
    I just like talking football.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    It also has to do with the reputation of the three players. Brady is a HOFer. Sanchez is mediocre. Welker has dropped a lot of balls in the last two or three years. He led the NFL in 2012 in dropped balls and was in the top three last year.
    He is only near the league lead in that category every year because he has way more balls thrown to him than anyone else. His drop % isn't high.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    He is only near the league lead in that category every year because he has way more balls thrown to him than anyone else. His drop % isn't high.
    Actually, last year it was 9% which is fairly high for a starting WR.

    http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/drops/2013/

    Although in 2012 it was only 5.7% which isn't all that high.

    But again, I am talking reputation which is not always reality. He has had 19 dropped passes in the last two years. That is a lot of dropped balls and will give him a reputation.

  4. #84
    Ron Borges (@RonBorges)
    3/15/14, 12:21 AM

    There's a reason why Goodell burned those tapes. I bet Mike Martz's gargantuan head would explode if the walk through footage were released. PS. Keylime pie is better than clam chowder.

  5. #85
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,285
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Yes its either that or I like pouring cold water on the circle jerks.
    This is where I gotta chime in. This board is the furthest thing from a fansite circle jerk I've ever seen. Most work for the mods consists of breaking up the SARs from the RayRays and such. In contrast, the biggest www.circlejerk&eatthecracker fansite, BY FAR, is Patsfags.com. It's beyond pathetic over there.

    Please.

  6. #86
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,530
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I thought this was a Jets board.
    GFY ahole, it's true though a real Jets board would have squashed a trolly puke like you long ago.

  7. #87
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    GFY ahole, it's true though a real Jets board would have squashed a trolly puke like you long ago.

    hahah. this made my sunday afternoon.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    GFY ahole, it's true though a real Jets board would have squashed a trolly puke like you long ago.
    Hoe are your hands Gramps?

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    This is where I gotta chime in. This board is the furthest thing from a fansite circle jerk I've ever seen. Most work for the mods consists of breaking up the SARs from the RayRays and such. In contrast, the biggest www.circlejerk&eatthecracker fansite, BY FAR, is Patsfags.com. It's beyond pathetic over there.

    Please.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us