Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: JI 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    I have been MIA since the 4th round. I am so sorry for letting you guys down, as Commish I disappeared. My computer crapped out and had no internet access, and have no smart phone as times are tough right now... I was planning to reach out sooner at the library but never got around to it. I am unemployed and been focusing my time on finding a job. I did not anticipate that this would happen or otherwise I would have made arrangements for a backup plan....

I hope you guys were able to to continue with a contingency plan and that I didn't ruin the draft. Again My apologies, hope you all can forgive me.
    No problem. We got hung up for a bit, but we eventually moved forward and completed all seven rounds.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been MIA since the 4th round. I am so sorry for letting you guys down, as Commish I disappeared. My computer crapped out and had no internet access, and have no smart phone as times are tough right now... I was planning to reach out sooner at the library but never got around to it. I am unemployed and been focusing my time on finding a job. I did not anticipate that this would happen or otherwise I would have made arrangements for a backup plan....

I hope you guys were able to to continue with a contingency plan and that I didn't ruin the draft. Again My apologies, hope you all can forgive me.
    No worries, and no need to apologize. We were able to carry on. I appreciate all of the time you put in to get this thing started -- good luck with the job search.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

You did a great job setting this up and making it happen. RobR stepped up and kept it going. All in all, it was a success. Sorry you didn't have the opportunity to play out the Jets' picks. Sorry to hear you're in a tough spot right now. That's a heck of a lot more important in the scheme of things than a mock draft.