Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: JI 2014 NFL Draft Thread

The Philadelphia Eagles are awaiting word on a few possible trade scenarios, if nothing comes of it they will make their pick asap (I am heading home for lunch will be back in about 1 hours time.)

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ratliff5 View Post
    That's bull**** the ravens would never take bortles
    Or maybe they could of been around to pick. I'm just going off a list from Tonys site, I'm not using my discretion.

All League
    If people want me too use my discretion going forward I have no problem, I was just following the rules.

What you say JI?

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    If people want me too use my discretion going forward I have no problem, I was just following the rules.

What you say JI?
    My vote would be yes, but only for the first three rounds. After that....BPA

What you say JI?
    I say yes. Bc likely the ravens could've take. Haha who went right after the bortles pick. Rather you go with who you think would be best for that team

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    My vote would be yes, but only for the first three rounds. After that....BPA
    Trust me I'm not going over three rounds. ny jets boss has not been online in almost two weeks, so essentially I'll be drafting for the Ravens and everyone else that fails too participate.

I'm just trying to help 24 get things moving.

Trust me I'm not going over three rounds. ny jets boss has not been online in almost two weeks, so essentially I'll be drafting for the Ravens and everyone else that fails too participate.

I'm just trying to help 24 get things moving.
    I can help you if you want. Also we could quickly change the Ravens pick to ODJ real quick. That shouldn't mess anything up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    I agree...it has the effect of throwing off everyone else's draft. There should be some discretion allowed with the auto-pick...at least in the first few rounds.
    If anyone wants to trade a player for Bortles, we can allow that.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    I can help you if you want. Also we could quickly change the Ravens pick to ODJ real quick. That shouldn't mess anything up.
    I'm fine with doing it for the first three rounds. Changing the pick is up to 24.

I just get a little pissed off when the rules were posted, and some posters get all in a tizzy when things don't go their way or their mock gets altered. Blame the poster that missed their pick, not the messenger. And that was not aimed at you.

I'm fine with doing it for the first three rounds. Changing the pick is up to 24.

I just get a little pissed off when the rules were posted, and some posters get all in a tizzy when things don't go their way or their mock gets altered. Blame the poster that missed their pick, not the messenger. And that was not aimed at you.
    Oh I know. I appreciate that you and 24 stepped up and got this thread going.

The Eagles were not able to come to an agreement on a trade within their allotted time thus they will make their choice.

The Philadelphia Eagles are proud to select from Louisiana State University, Wide receiver Odell Beckham Junior.

The Kansas City Chiefs are on the clock. (pm has been sent to Wharton_Jet)
    Last edited by Beerfish; 03-24-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post

The Kansas City Chiefs are on the clock. (pm has been sent to Wharton_Jet)

Probability that RobR will be making this pick? I'm going to say 95%.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Probability that RobR will be making this pick? I'm going to say 95%.
    LOL and don't worry, I'm already deep in my research on KC. I got this one.

The Kansas City Chiefs select Jordan Matthews WR, Vanderbilt.

The Cincinnati Bengals are on the clock (ratliff5). PM sent
    Last edited by Wharton_Jet; 03-24-2014 at 06:01 PM.

And with the 24th pick the Cincinnati Bengals select Bradley Roby, Cornerback, Ohio State.

San Diego and King Koopa are on the clock.
    Last edited by ratliff5; 03-26-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Is there a master list where all the picks are so I can see everything? Also, will be making a pick within the next 20 minutes or so....anyone wanna offer to trade up before then? PM me

Edit: Just saw it first post of this thread.....Looking to trade down however

The Chargers are ready to pick but are possibly working on a deal.....Decision very soon....

No deal was reached.....The San Diego Chargers select WR Brandin Cooks, Oregon State

Hollywood Jet and the Cleveland Browns are on the clock....PM Sent

The Browns Select at pick 26 CB Kyle Fuller Virginia Tech

With Fuller and Hayden the dog Pound get them a pair of tough Physical corners for that Divison ....

All League
    Saints (Astoria) are on the clock.