Thread: ATTN: JI Draft participants. I am sorry for letting you down.

Jets Insider VIP

ATTN: JI Draft participants. I am sorry for letting you down.

I have been MIA since the 4th round. I am so sorry for letting you guys down, as Commish I disappeared. My computer crapped out and had no internet access, and have no smart phone as times are tough right now... I was planning to reach out sooner at the library but never got around to it. I am unemployed and been focusing my time on finding a job. I did not anticipate that this would happen or otherwise I would have made arrangements for a backup plan....

I hope you guys were able to continue with a contingency plan and that I didn't ruin the draft. Again My apologies, hope you all can forgive me.

After the real draft, I still plan to conduct an "ALL TIME GREAT" Draft. Hope you will trust me in not letting you down again.

Hey don't sweat it man. It's all good. Glad you're okay and back to discuss the draft when you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Hey don't sweat it man. It's all good. Glad you're okay and back to discuss the draft when you can.
    +1. Glad you're OK, 24.

Glad to hear you're ok 24.

Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    I have been MIA since the 4th round. I am so sorry for letting you guys down, as Commish I disappeared. My computer crapped out and had no internet access, and have no smart phone as times are tough right now... I was planning to reach out sooner at the library but never got around to it. I am unemployed and been focusing my time on finding a job. I did not anticipate that this would happen or otherwise I would have made arrangements for a backup plan....

I hope you guys were able to continue with a contingency plan and that I didn't ruin the draft. Again My apologies, hope you all can forgive me.

After the real draft, I still plan to conduct an "ALL TIME GREAT" Draft. Hope you will trust me in not letting you down again.
    Life happens. No need for apologies.

Jets Insider VIP
    Anyway sometime after the draft I'd like to do a all time greats draft. Limit to 10-12 teams(maybe fewer) to keep the teams stacked with great talent and not having to go too much with non- hall of fame players... Also good to keep the draft smaller so only dedicated posters are involved... I promise not to let this happen again.. PM me if you may be interested.