Thread: This site has how many Boogers exactly on a given day? Today for instance...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

This site has how many Boogers exactly on a given day? Today for instance...

lots of them......

Discuss

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    lots of them......

Discuss
    How's your wife and girlfriend?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    How's your wife and girlfriend?
    wifes fine...... dropped the girlfriend shortly before our son was diagnosed with stage IV cancer....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    wifes fine...... dropped the girlfriend shortly before our son was diagnosed with stage IV cancer....
    Oh man very sorry to hear about your son Bing. Hope the little man gets well soon.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man very sorry to hear about your son Bing. Hope the little man gets well soon.
    He died last year, in April..... but thanks anyway

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He died last year, in April..... but thanks anyway
    Just pm'd you

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just pm'd you
    thanks alot.... its been a long year but we are healing and starting to get our lives back.... we have very fond memories of our 27 years with him.... he was the greatest Son a Dad could have ever had. Polite, never did drugs or got into troublr, had a great career and had recently been Married.... All gone to Cancer..... But I feel very proud of him even as he passed away, with me my wife and his wife and our daughter surrounding him... it was peaceful, no anguish.... and in an odd way I feel blessed that I was there when he died- i ll never have to wonder how it was, as i witnessed it first hand.... if you have kids, pull then near and hug them. Life has no gaurantees as to how long we will be alive..... i could go on about this topic but i have to get back to work, which is a great distraction.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    So how about the boogers, eh? Green and stuff....salty.....

Sorry trying to lighten the mood....I'll show myself out....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks alot.... its been a long year but we are healing and starting to get our lives back.... we have very fond memories of our 27 years with him.... he was the greatest Son a Dad could have ever had. Polite, never did drugs or got into troublr, had a great career and had recently been Married.... All gone to Cancer..... But I feel very proud of him even as he passed away, with me my wife and his wife and our daughter surrounding him... it was peaceful, no anguish.... and in an odd way I feel blessed that I was there when he died- i ll never have to wonder how it was, as i witnessed it first hand.... if you have kids, pull then near and hug them. Life has no gaurantees as to how long we will be alive..... i could go on about this topic but i have to get back to work, which is a great distraction.....
    I can't believe it's been a year, I hope things are getting easier for you and your family. God Bless.