Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: See you and thanks for the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I too think being a dick, siding with the vocal majority against a tiny minority, engaging in closed-minded intellectual facism by demanding all debate and discussion cease and telling others fans they're not as good as he is is "brave".

If the thread bothers you folk so much, there IS an easy solution you know......don't open it.

Or open it, and engage in civil debate, explain why you love Vick or forgive Vick or could care less about Vick and his Dogfighting past.

Crying like a little **** having a tantrum that other people on the internet don't agree with you, and should hence be silenced and bullied......that not bravery ARod.

Thats being a doosh.
    Threads like this fascinate me. The folks making the most noise are the same folks complaining about how loud it is. That's kind of odd when it's something that's easy for them to ignore.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Threads like this fascinate me. The folks making the most noise are the same folks complaining about how loud it is. That's kind of odd when it's something that's easy for them to ignore.
    Well considering the post you quoted was directed at me, and after reading your response, I would say you might want to get your facts straight.

Up until now, I have not posted in this thread for the last 20 or so pages of it and in fact have barely posted in it at all.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 04-05-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    This thread is gay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    yup...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    T!
    So close.

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Truth be told Warfish, I have grown tired of your menstrual mood swings over the years, so, to permanent ignore you go.

Have a nice day.
    Predictable. Can't handle even the most mild disagreement, so "off to ignore" I go.

I know two year olds with more maturity that that.

And people claim the Anti-Vick posters are the babies? Sure sounds like the folks demanding this thread be locked simply because they disagree with it are the real babies round here.

Being described as "menstral mood swings" by you is especially ironic, given your own long and well-trodden penchant for flaming hot/freezing cold outbursts, meltdowns and ban-worthy postings, my old friend.

Last edited by Warfish; 04-05-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Rookie
    The reports of Warfish's demise are greatly exaggerated!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Practice what you preach Fish.

If you go back through this thread (all 29 nauseating pages of it) I have been relatively quiet on the subject because I realize that there a few of you here that are sensitive about it - but now that you have seen fit to attack me, standby.

First off jerkoff, I don't see how saying two words "Bravo Carlito" qualifies as "throwing a tantrum" or "bullying" anybody - maybe in your world it does - because you are so sensitive, but not in the real world.

Get over yourself.

Truth of the matter is I don't care for Vick's history at all - do I forgive him for the animal crimes that he committed?

No, I don't - but is my b!tching & whining about it going to change anything?

Absolutely not.

The handful of you that object to Vick being here have more then made your feelings known - and that should have sufficed - but instead you insist on spewing the board with all of this negative garbage over & over again and quite frankly not only is it ridiculously redundant, but at this point, it is counterproductive.

You think pissing, moaning & crying in this thread over & over again like a bunch of third-graders is going to change anything?

Well I have a newsflash for you - it's not.

Vick is a Jet now & even if I may not personally support the player, I still support the team.

I concern myself with things in my life I have control over and Michael Vick being a Jet is not one of those things.

I support the team, if you want to keep spewing the board with your ridiculous complaining & acting like a total donkey - go right ahead but don't expect me to support it because I absolutely do not.

Truth be told Warfish, I have grown tired of your menstrual mood swings over the years, so, to permanent ignore you go.

Have a nice day.
    The funny thing is ARod, the way I read Warfish's post, he wasn't referring to you as a person who is *****ing and whining. I believe he was actually referring to another poster and was only commenting on the word you used ("brave").

It could have been worse but not by much. Vick is washed up never has been