Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: See you and thanks for the memories.

Rookie

See you and thanks for the memories.

With the signing of Vick, I am done with this team. Been a fan since a child and this is the line. I have posted before that I would stop supporting the Jets if they signed Vick. I personally will not support this team with him on the roster.

Thanks JI. Although you are not part of the Jets organization, in an indirect way this site shows support of this team. I don't post too often but I have been a member for many many years and have followed this site from the beginning.

Wish you all the best.

Jets Insider VIP
    Bye

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalJet View Post
    With the signing of Vick, I am done with this team. Been a fan since a child and this is the line. I have posted before that I would stop supporting the Jets if they signed Vick. I personally will not support this team with him on the roster.

Thanks JI. Although you are not part of the Jets organization, in an indirect way this site shows support of this team. I don't post too often but I have been a member for many many years and have followed this site from the beginning.

Wish you all the best.
    Take care loser!

Veteran
    OK

We'll pack you a sandwich. Happy trails...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

All League

Wish you all the best.
    because of one player?? that's weak.

Outstanding

Looking forward to the fanbase purging, there are a select number out there I would love to see join you!!!

bet you were probably hoping we signed ray lewis when rex got here

All League
    See ya.

Wish you all the best.
    I can respect that. I'm a dog owner, so I know where you are coming from.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen88 View Post
    Take care loser!
    Lol!

All Pro
    I don't agree with you, but if that is how you feel, then I respect your commitment .

Veteran

Wish you all the best.
    Good nobody cares...Go cry a river because the jets signed a ex con who served his time and does whatever he can to help dogs out now.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I'm sorry but if the signing of Vick makes you stop watching or rooting for the Jets, you were never a true fan anyways. Warfish leaving shows he was nothing but an act. All Schtick, just like Sar!!

All Pro
    Well I for one am sorry it has come to that, I hope that sometime in the future you are able to forgive. Sorry to see you and others take a hiatus.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

We are a better team today and that's all I give a fuk about!!

Quote Originally Posted by JCappy View Post
    OK
    A team with so many needs and they make sure they have a back up quarterback? Incredibly Jets. Very hard to route for this team. What's the point? The rest of the NFL continuously runs laps around us. I'm out routing for the Jets.

thank you for announcing this to the world, everybody cares and we're heartbroken. i'm sure it was a difficult decision for the jets organization to sign vick while weighing the loss of you.

to all that will join OP, please just leave and don't make any threads announcing that you're leaving. nobody cares about your self righteous ideology. Vick made a terrible mistake no doubt, has been repentant from all I have seen and read and has asked for forgiveness. Unlike all the good christians (see OP above), I will grant him forgiveness and not judge.

All League
    OK.
    Take care.
    Buh bye!

Sympathy fishing

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk