Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alert : Potential Noreaster coastal scraper Tuesday night ...... Alert issued

Alert : Potential Noreaster coastal scraper Tuesday night ...... Alert issued

I have tried to keep quiet on the potential risk until the weekend when the storm system would be slightly better sampled by better surface obs in British Colombia Canada. Well the system has come ashore and right now 2 out of 3 global models cmc/ukmet have trended west and Gfs is more east. This is potential which is the smart word to frame this risk.... and not set in stone. Right now the best forecast is for highs in the 30s Tuesday and a chance of snow at night. There has been hype everywhere because there is a chance it hits us.... but lets see what happens.

Jets Insider VIP
    You're a jackass

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    You're a jackass
    Go **** yourself you nimrod. This is the forum to discuss whatever the **** I want to. Any significant sensible weather will be warned about in this forum by me.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    I have tried to keep quiet on the potential risk until the weekend when the storm system would be slightly better sampled by better surface obs in British Colombia Canada. Well the system has come ashore and right now 2 out of 3 global models cmc/ukmet have trended west and Gfs is more east. This is potential which is the smart word to frame this risk.... and not set in stone. Right now the best forecast is for highs in the 30s Tuesday and a chance of snow at night. There has been hype everywhere because there is a chance it hits us.... but lets see what happens.
    Woof Woof Woof Woof … RRRRRRRRRRR!!!

You're a jackass
    Also I warned after warmer weather that 24 - 28 march timeframe we would have to watch for a snowstorm before spring arrives and warned before St Patrick's day. There are risks in the ensemble mean out to 384 hrs that I track with height countour dips. It is a very good way to forecast risks up to 2 weeks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Go **** yourself you nimrod. This is the forum to discuss whatever the **** I want to. Any significant sensible weather will be warned about in this forum by me.
    Jackass

http://meteocentre.com/models/ukmet_...N_096_0000.gif British model for 96 hrs away.... http://meteocentre.com/models/gfs_am...N_090_0000.gif This is the Gfs which is more east. This and other models tell me right now we are not getting clocked but some snow should be thrown in as the trough goes neg tilt and perhaps develops some precip extension to the immediate coast. If the trend is more west that is the unknown.

All League
    self importance is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    self importance is amazing
    Not arrogant I want people to get the weather on any big events before the news gives it to them. News is way too conservative.

Jets Insider VIP
    Not arrogant I want people to get the weather on any big events before the news gives it to them. News is way too conservative.
    You suck at life

All Pro
    Hello everyone.

All Pro
    Just posting to let everyone know that my husband TechJet AKA Danny passed away on March 17, 2014. He was a die hard Jet Fan. We miss him so much.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    Just posting to let everyone know that my husband TechJet AKA Danny passed away on March 17, 2014. He was a die hard Jet Fan. We miss him so much.
    So sorry to hear. RIP God bless

Jets Insider VIP
    wait a minute wtf is going on here

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I'm with you - this place is going to the dogs

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I'm berating CookieMonsta and his cookie-cutter weather reports

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm berating CookieMonsta and his cookie-cutter weather reports
    Tech jets wife saying he's dead? How did you guys miss that

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    He was well liked around these parts. We will miss him also. RIP and our deepest condolences.

Jets Insider VIP
    Isn't there a meteor that is going to hit us soon, Cookiemonsta?

Jets Insider VIP
    Lmao.

Enjoy your noreaster a**hats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk