Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: God Bless TechJet [aka jetdawg(one g)] has passed away...

Sad to hear, he was a good poster here. My condolences to his family, and may God keep an eye over them.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Its a gloomy, rainy day here in Durham, and i cant help but come back to this thread.
    People, family, friends all pass when its their time.
    The passing of TechJet has changed me in a way im not able to understand right now, but i do know he was a special person, a great fan, and will not be forgotten.

RIP Big Dawg.

if someone has a picture of him from a tailgate please post it

Every time a Jet fan dies a little bit of me goes with them. My prayers are with his family. R.I.P.

rip0615071.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet View Post
    Every time a Jet fan dies a little bit of me goes with them. My prayers are with his family. R.I.P.

rip0615071.jpg
    no image here....anyone else see it?

Condolences to you and your family. May he rest in peace.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    if someone has a picture of him from a tailgate please post it
    I probably did have a pic but that was lost with my first ever cell phone. I do have one more JetDawg story though. We arrived at 16H way too early and were well into our tailgate routine when a choose-up touch football game gave our livers a rest. There were 2 young teenagers on each team so we pretty much entertained them and threw most plays their way. I wound up at QB and called a short pass for Danny to break up the monotony. Even before the Hennessey, Dawg was the most uncoordinated black man I have ever known. As the pass bounced loudly off his face we all fell about in hysterics and headed back to the coolers and grills.About an hour or so later we heard Jetgirl screaming. Dawg was faceplanted between two cars. We picked him up and he shook it off like a trooper. RIP Dawg, there was none like you.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    I probably did have a pic but that was lost with my first ever cell phone. I do have one more JetDawg story though. We arrived at 16H way too early and were well into our tailgate routine when a choose-up touch football game gave our livers a rest. There were 2 young teenagers on each team so we pretty much entertained them and threw most plays their way. I wound up at QB and called a short pass for Danny to break up the monotony. Even before the Hennessey, Dawg was the most uncoordinated black man I have ever known. As the pass bounced loudly off his face we all fell about in hysterics and headed back to the coolers and grills.About an hour or so later we heard Jetgirl screaming. Dawg was faceplanted between two cars. We picked him up and he shook it off like a trooper. RIP Dawg, there was none like you.
    LOL. Awesome.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

OMG, I rarely ever come on these days with life getting in the way. Im very saddened by the loss of Danny. He was a good guy, and a great Jets fan