Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CJ on ESPN NY Kay n Legreca...

Undrafted Free Agent

CJ on ESPN NY Kay n Legreca...

Literally now sorry but just caught it fig id give heads up boys...

Veteran
    I guess this thread will be soon be merged in the CJ thread...

Veteran
    Link on line...back up to 4:10

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MiseryLovesCompany99 View Post
    Literally now sorry but just caught it fig id give heads up boys...
    Ugh. The decline of the English language on display.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Was expecting a post like this as soon as I read the title lol

All Pro
    Literally

Undrafted Free Agent
    You guys for real right now. Pretty much overall problem with this board and why I live on it but post once every 6 months. Everyone is more worried about the personal stuff and being an English teacher, than they are about the NEW YORK JETS. Were all on and off the board frequently to read and cast opinion on what is supposed to be FOOTBALL talk. It really is something all the computer critics and keyboard toughguys.

Anyway that was a bad interview and I knew he wasn't well spoken but wow...

All Pro
    You guys for real right now. Pretty much overall problem with this board and why I live on it but post once every 6 months. Everyone is more worried about the personal stuff and being an English teacher, than they are about the NEW YORK JETS. Were all on and off the board frequently to read and cast opinion on what is supposed to be FOOTBALL talk. It really is something all the computer critics and keyboard toughguys.

It's about being able to understand what's written (or not, in this case)

You guys for real right now.
    sentence fragment.

Pretty much overall problem with this board and why I live on it but post once every 6 months. Everyone is more worried about the personal stuff and being an English teacher, than they are about the NEW YORK JETS. Were all on and off the board frequently to read and cast opinion on what is supposed to be FOOTBALL talk.
    We're

It really is something all the computer critics and keyboard toughguys.

just bustin' your chops bro.

what did you guys expect? WHAT? WHAT?

johnson3.jpg

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Well with 209 posts that makes you around 104 1/2 it's good to know that KJ isn't the oldest guy on the board any more..

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Well with 209 posts that makes you around 104 1/2 it's good to know that KJ isn't the oldest guy on the board any more..
    I used to bowl with the Teddy Roosevelt! I beat Abe lincoln in an arm wrestling contest when I was very young! lol

Jets Insider VIP
    You guys for real right now. Pretty much overall problem with this board and why I live on it but post once every 6 months. Everyone is more worried about the personal stuff and being an English teacher, than they are about the NEW YORK JETS.
    i'm with you man who needs punctuation when all we want to do is talk about the jets they are looking great this year we don't need commas and sh!t to mess up a good conversation about our boys in green this place can be a little uptight you keep doin' what your doin' and share your thoughts the board will eventually come to understand that we're all just real people with real feelings behind these keyboards this is the year we're gonna be great go jets

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    i'm with you man who needs punctuation when all we want to do is talk about the jets they are looking great this year we don't need commas and sh!t to mess up a good conversation about our boys in green this place can be a little uptight you keep doin' what your doin' and share your thoughts the board will eventually come to understand that we're all just real people with real feelings behind these keyboards this is the year we're gonna be great go jets
    lol

f*cking hilarious... bill murray couldn't have said it better himself

All Pro
    Excellent use of the exclamation mark!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    what did you guys expect? WHAT? WHAT?

johnson3.jpg
    Little typed Jets no doubt
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 04-17-2014 at 05:54 PM.

Veteran
    The only English and literature CJ has to understand and read is Marty's playbook. all other punctuation can reside somewhere in the library of congress. who gives a schitt on what his pronunciation is or sounds like.

Run CJ Run and punch the PATS in the mouth when you score your JETS touchdown
    Last edited by J.E.T.Sfan4life; 04-17-2014 at 05:58 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J.E.T.Sfan4life View Post
    The only English and literature CJ has to understand and read is Marty's playbook. all other punctuation can reside somewhere in the library of congress. who gives a schitt on what his pronunciation is or sounds like.

Run CJ Run and punch the PATS in the month when you score your JETS touchdown
    Reading comprehension fail.

Not to mention the blatant sexism