Thread: Jet fans LOL

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Jet fans LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQRE-a8lksY Nothing like voicing your opinion to a multi billionaire like burning jerseys that you paid for and he's been a cut of. LOL i'd be willing to bet this is someone on this site though.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares?

People do this sh*t all the time.

Sox fans did the same thing when Johnny Damon went to the Yankees, Cavs fans did it when LeBron left, etc.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is me and my wife.....looking back I regret it!

I overreacted and I'm so sorry.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Who cares?

People do this sh*t all the time.

Sox fans did the same thing when Johnny Damon went to the Yankees, Cavs fans did it when LeBron left, etc.
    I can understand people being upset if a player leaves. But burning all the jersey's you own and saying your not watching any more games is supposed to be "Sending a message to the owner" is pathetic.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    I can understand people being upset if a player leaves. But burning all the jersey's you own and saying your not watching any more games is supposed to be "Sending a message to the owner" is pathetic.
    Well yeah, I agree it's retarded.

But this has been done countless times throughout the years.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    If they were "True" fans they would still be wearing the jersey as it burns..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    These type of people are full of their own self importance, do they really think Woody or the rest of the world gives a fvck about what they think?

They can disagree with the signing and they are entitled to their opinion like the rest of us, but why do they feel the need to make film and post it online? Like anyone values their opinions and gives a sh1t.

Beyond pathetic these people.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delete this.

It's pointless & corny. Stop giving this attention & views. Won't do anything but help the media create more fake inner problems.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DowNY View Post
    Delete this.

It's pointless & corny. Stop giving this attention & views. Won't do anything but help the media create more fake inner problems.

don't really have much need for this.. but why censor??? much to do about nothing