Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark....we'll never let go

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Mark....we'll never let go

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turn the lights out after you clean up, ogay?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love it haha. As bad as his last 2 years were his first 2 were the most exciting seasons I've watched. I've never had more confidence in a Jets QB down a score with 2 minutes left. It boggles my mind why he couldn't play like that for 60 minutes.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of good times/games in that video. Miss it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    God dammit I didn't ask for these feels :'(

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop Pittsburgh, Mark takes us to Superbowl 45. I hope he succeeds because he's a class act and bought some excitement over the years, but I think every Jet fan including myself secretly hopes he fails miserably to remove any doubt he would have been something special if properly coached.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by engage8 View Post
    We stop Pittsburgh, Mark takes us to Superbowl 45. I hope he succeeds because he's a class act and bought some excitement over the years, but I think every Jet fan including myself secretly hopes he fails miserably to remove any doubt he would have been something special if properly coached.
    yup. make 1 play in the first half we're in the super bowl.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    If Shotty doesn't call that pass play before the end of the half we win. That strip sack for a TD was the back breaker. Also Hunter tipping off our play at the goal line.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    The whole team came out flat in the first half. I remember Rashard Mendenhall (whose now out of the league) running over our defense every time he touched the ball.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by engage8 View Post
    The whole team came out flat in the first half. I remember Rashard Mendenhall (whose now out of the league) running over our defense every time he touched the ball.
    Remember his 9 yard run that became a 1st down? That **** still pisses me off. Such a wasted opportunity.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    Remember his 9 yard run that became a 1st down? That **** still pisses me off. Such a wasted opportunity.
    And Sanchez almost bought us back from a 24-0 halftime deficit against one of the league's top defenses that year. Hopefully he goes to St. Louis, re-unite with Shotty. Then its guaranteed he will never have a respectable career and the Jets made the right move.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You weren't bad all of the time, Mark.
    We love you.
    Please come back 2 us.

Seriously tho, thank you for absolutely embarrassing New England to the point their own self-titled "greatest fans on the planet" booed Brady every time he got on the field for another round of ass whoopin. You became an immortal Jet on that day.
    Fun times.
    We ruv u rong time.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You weren't bad all of the time, Mark.
    We love you.
    Please come back 2 us.

Seriously tho, thank you for absolutely embarrassing New England to the point their own self-titled "greatest fans on the planet" booed Brady every time he got on the field for another round of ass whoopin. You became an immortal Jet on that day.
    Fun times.
    We ruv u rong time.
    When I stop renting and buy a house. My basement/man cave will have that game plus other Jets highlights playing 24/7.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Shotty doesn't call that pass play before the end of the half we win. That strip sack for a TD was the back breaker. Also Hunter tipping off our play at the goal line.
    That Steelers game was just pure heartbreak because we were just a completely different team in the second half, and just one god damn play by the defense at the end would've given us a chance. I still remember the last important play by the Steelers in that game, because I was all excited that Rothlerberger got flushed out of the pocket and seemed like he was just going to get sacked and burn clock, but found some WR at the last moment. The whole defense played great in the second half while we were coming back, but that last drive was killer and very reminiscent of this past year's Steelers game, where they just converted long yardage situations over and over again, and burned clock.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I stop renting and buy a house. My basement/man cave will have that game plus other Jets highlights playing 24/7.
    That sounds like a great reason to have an extra LCD display.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again, thanks Mark for providing me (and many Jets fans) some of the best football memories of our life. When you had weapons, you were a playmaker and won when it mattered most. Good luck to you for a long and successful career. I will only root against you when you play the Jets.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good times.....so damn close. That last drive in the Colts WC playoff game was great. After Cro gets us to mid field, Sanchez hits Holmes, LT, then once were just in long FG range BAM hits Braylon deep to make it a 30 something yarder. FOLK YEAH!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was always a supporter of Mark.
    But the last 2 seasons were just rough for him.. I mean look at the receivers he had when he made it back to back AFCCG and compare them to what he had the last 2 years. Instead of dumping him we should've gave him another fair shot with actual NFL receivers.
    I will definitely keep following him and root for whatever team he gets picked up.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for making me weep. Nice vid actually. That kid shoulda been our QB for 15 years. Once again I will say that it's just awful what the Jets did to that kid. Not in the mood to elaborate much, but Tanny Rex Schotty and Sparano combined were a recipe for any QB to not succeed in.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come to think of it he has a better highlight reel than Rex Ryan.