Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mark....we'll never let go

All Pro
    Sanchez had a promising start to his career and showed signs of developing into a very good quarterback. Unfortunately, he regressed, lost fire, and proved that he cannot make the players around him better which is essential for any consistently good quarterback in the NFL.

There are many players who can look good in a highlight video. In the case of Mark Sanchez, the flashes of brilliance were few and far between and his entire career has seen a prevalence of incompetence and turnovers. He's one of the most inconsistent quarterbacks of his generation. It's his defining characteristic.

Sanchez got lucky with his career in that he came in at the same time with Rex…Rex built a defense and a team that protected Sanchez & made him look like something he wasn’t, an NFL QB…

Coming from someone who really thought we had found our long time QB I can now say he never developed… the same scared QB against Baltimore in that preseason game (his first ever NFL game I think) is the same QB he was when we last saw him in 2012…he just doesn’t have the stomach nor the other qualities that a QB needs…most times he even looks football aside like someone who ‘hasn’t found himself’….sounds corny but I can’t remember any other QB who acted the way Sanchez did…great with the media in an obvious structured way, no passion (good or bad), never even once saying what is really in his head, immature pranks etc…it seems like he is almost embarrassed with the fact the people actually thought he was an NFL QB….when he himself new he wasn’t…

It’s all for the best because given his circumstances he really was a class act…he might make a great Art teacher someday…but he will be out of the league in 2 years…preferably when no is paying attention…going to Philly is part of his exit strategy…

Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    He's having fun and enjoying the perks of being a professional athlete. At least he's not out there electrocuting and drowning dogs.
    People in China eat dogs and Dolphins, where's your outrage? Dolphins are the 2nd most intelligent creatures on the planet. They are rounded up and butchered. If you don't understand how screwed up Newport News, VA is, then don't speak about what Vick did. The acts are certainly despicable in an of themselves, but don't be yet another parrot for PETA here:

I've been to the true sticks. Newport News, the dead zone in PA between Philly and Pittsburgh. I've seen cock fights. I've met people who are inbred. There are parts of this country that people up here in the Northeast can't fathom. It's been that way for a long, long time. There's still cross burnings in the south.

Vick's actions have no defense, but if you don't understand how ignorant and how messed up their "culture" is you have no point of reference.

On the flip side, it's fine to have fun, but why allow a video of you dancing naked smoking blunts get on youtube? How dumb are you? More the half of your fanbase thought you stunk. We should've seen videos of you doing nothing but studying tape and busting your ass to overcome your accuracy deficiencies, which were substantial.
    Last edited by PMarsico9; 03-27-2014 at 09:35 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    People in China eat dogs and Dolphins, where's your outrage? Dolphins are the 2nd most intelligent creatures on the planet. They are rounded up and butchered. If you don't understand how screwed up Newport News, VA is, then don't speak about what Vick did. The acts are certainly despicable in an of themselves, but don't be yet another parrot for PETA here:

I've been to the true sticks. Newport News, the dead zone in PA between Philly and Pittsburgh. I've seen cock fights. I've met people who are inbred. There are parts of this country that people up here in the Northeast can't fathom. It's been that way for a long, long time. There's still cross burnings in the south.

Vick's actions have no defense, but if you don't understand how ignorant and how messed up their "culture" is you have no point of reference.

On the flip side, it's fine to have fun, but why allow a video of you dancing naked smoking blunts get on youtube? How dumb are you? More the half of your fanbase thought you stunk. We should've seen videos of you doing nothing but studying tape and busting your ass to overcome your accuracy deficiencies, which were substantial.
    LOL

I grew up in Hampton Roads and have lived there for over 40 years.

You seriously sound like a total jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

I live 10 minutes from Newark, NJ. Where I live isn't comparable to what exists 10 minutes from me. Point of reference? How many times did you hang out in the ghetto of Newport News? I've been there. It's up there with Camden as far as dumps go.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

no more so than usual. At least he is consistent.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    I live 10 minutes from Newark, NJ. Where I live isn't comparable to what exists 10 minutes from me. Point of reference? How many times did you hang out in the ghetto of Newport News? I've been there. It's up there with Camden as far as dumps go.
    I grew up in Deep Creek right next to Camelot, which is considered the a$$hole of Chesapeake.

Also spent time in Downtown Portsmouth. Both are pretty bad areas.

Never heard anything about dog fighting being ingrained into the culture.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisMartin View Post
    Sanchez got lucky with his career in that he came in at the same time with Rex
    lol

Hall Of Fame
    What's with the gay stalker thread title?

Bewildered Beast
    I can end this right now; say the words.

lol that video is great.

As much as Sanchez made me scream and cry, he did make some great plays and took part of 2 of the most exciting seasons i've watched with this team. Some of the throws to Braylon, oh man, I miss those big plays. THIS is why we need a big play WR!!