We are 5 days away from Fantasy Baseball Season and since most leagues are drafting this week this sleepers article I found a few tidbits of interest.

The following is a look at some Fantasy Baseball Sleepers compiled by a vote of 32 of the top MLB bloggers for each position:

The article is fairly long so I'm just putting the link in

When it comes to fantasy baseball, trying to get value out of your draft picks is rule #1 -regardless of whether itís your 1st round or last round selection. Identifying the best fantasy baseball sleepers before going into your draft will go a long ways to securing great value. Donít sleep on these sleepers!......
http://www.dailyfantasyadvice.net/20...4-fantasy.html

Also, there are some great opening day promotions happening in the Daily Fantasy Baseball arena. Daily Fantasy Baseball is where you choose a team for just the one day.

FanDuel is running an opening day Freeroll tournament - Its Free to enter and pays out $1000 in prizes - FanDuel Fantasy Baseball Opening Day Freeroll

The other one is on Draftkings, their opening day Freeroll has $10,000 in prizes with the top finisher getting $1000. The Draftking's opening day tournament is also free to enter but they require at least a $5 deposit in new accounts. I already have an account there so I can't enter it but new accounts are elligible. At the moment there are only 31 people signed up so the odds of finishing in the money are strong (the top 100 finishers get a piece of the $10,000. - Draftkings Opening Pitch Freeroll