Page 101 of 157 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3124

Thread: UPDATE: Chris Johnson Signed! (Merged)

  1. #2001
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,355
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    Actually it's me who is LMAO bc you are so hell bent on semantics and arguing w ray which you've been doing for years...frankly you're a herb.

    As for ray's post so what he posted a tweet get over it...I'll take any info I can get if it's not credible you can leave it to yourself to make that determination...unless you need an FYI disclaimer to be very clear.

    All I know is I want cj to sign.
    Thank you for your opinion.

  2. #2002
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,355
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    It has not been reported he left or went to atl
    There was a tweet. So it seems to have potential.

  3. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by JCappy View Post
    Nnamdi thread had 205, Aaron Hernendez arrest 169, when Revis left the first time was 126, Revis 2.0 101, Africa Cam watering hole had 147...
    What about that A$$Hole Antoine Winfield, how many was that....Today reminds me of that visit.

  4. #2004
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,783
    If we let him leave the building that is not a good sign.

  5. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    If we let him leave the building that is not a good sign.
    But no one has said that he left the building. And if the media doesn't know who went in, they don't know who went out

    And now we know that he's left the building.

    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz 1m

    Chris Johnson's meeting with the Jets is over. A source said it went well. Now it's wait and see. #nyj

  6. #2006
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,170
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Translation: Idzik shortballed him, and CJ is now hungry for some BBQ in the ATL.
    Greeat
    If we were a good RB away from a bowl I would be all in for CJ but we are not and when we are ready he'll be shot.. I rather see a young RB in the draft but I understand how some love their FA signings..

  7. #2007
    Johnson wants another team to pay him more. The problem is that no other team is showing interest.

  8. #2008
    no excuse for not signing him-i will give our gm the benefit of the doubt that he can land him-if not the questions continue on our inexperienced gm with no track record-if he signs him I will sing his praises if he does not another kink in the manufactured armor

  9. #2009
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,549
    Nice going, mr 2,000. Way to screw all of us over.


  10. #2010
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chicago (via RI, LI)
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 4m

    Chris Johnson's visit with the Jets today: Productive. Good vibes all around, I'm told. #nyj

    This must be true. Mehta never writes positive news about the Jets

    Totally good vibes all around

    cj.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JCappy; 04-15-2014 at 07:18 PM.

  11. #2011
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,128
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    That 2008 Draft turned out to be pretty good for RBs by the way. Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, Jamaal Charles, Darren McFadden, Felix Jones, Rashard Mendenhall, Ray Rice.....Crazy how many decent, good and great RBs were in that Draft.
    and the Jets drafted the ghost that year

    oh brother.

  12. #2012
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    But no one has said that he left the building. And if the media doesn't know who went in, they don't know who went out

    And now we know that he's left the building.

    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz 1m

    Chris Johnson's meeting with the Jets is over. A source said it went well. Now it's wait and see. #nyj
    It seems there is potential for him to leave the building.

  13. #2013
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Da Club with a Bottle Full of Bubb
    Posts
    8,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    If we were a good RB away from a bowl I would be all in for CJ but we are not and when we are ready he'll be shot.. I rather see a young RB in the draft but I understand how some love their FA signings..
    Stop being right all the time.

    Seriously, Powell, Ivory and Goodson(if clink free) are MORE than capable.

    The needs list in my department starts with CB's.

  14. #2014
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    It seems there is potential for him to leave the building.
    But where is he going?

    I'm just cracking up now. This has officially reached the point of ridiculousness.

  15. #2015
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,128
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    Actually it's me who is LMAO bc you are so hell bent on semantics and arguing w ray which you've been doing for years...frankly you're a herb.

    As for ray's post so what he posted a tweet get over it...I'll take any info I can get if it's not credible you can leave it to yourself to make that determination...unless you need an FYI disclaimer to be very clear.

    All I know is I want cj to sign.

    rep given

  16. #2016
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,814
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    is this longer than the nnamdi asomugha thread?
    Not even close....about half off the mark.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/th...es)?highlight=

  17. #2017
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    TruJetsFans (@TruJetsFans)
    4/15/14, 5:59 PM
    "This must be what #FireManEd was talking about. Until Sports center makes it public, I'm shutting down. This is getting sad. ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️"


    Tweet from this dude an hour ago,

    Must be getting lots of nasty DM's
    I said earlier that this dude was setting himself up for a nasty fall if his "inside information" didn't pan out.

    Eckesg1 tweeted something to this kid earlier about putting himself out there with his claim that Johnson signed already - to which he responded "I haven't been wrong yet sir."

    That's what happens when you put the cart before the horse.

    He is going to catch all kinds of hell now - and rightfully so in my opinion.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 04-15-2014 at 07:27 PM.

  18. #2018
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Thank you for your opinion.

    Jordy, I have to admit, you are extremely painful in this thread...and the nonsense with Ray Ray does you no good either.

  19. #2019
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,814
    Quote Originally Posted by JCappy View Post
    Nnamdi thread had 205, Aaron Hernendez arrest 169, when Revis left the first time was 126, Revis 2.0 101, Africa Cam watering hole had 147...
    Rep given for the mentioning of that in the midst of actual football discussions.

  20. #2020
    Now IB is using the "drive the price" angle to the whole visit. That Johnson never wanted to sign there and only went there as a false front

    And the sad part is that it somewhat makes sense.

    **** I hate the NFL for lengthening this FA. We should have drafted by now

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us